[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/fEGVOysbC8w AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
https://youtu.be/fEGVOysbC8w

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED NORMALFAG
>>
Good riddance.

Jew fucks jumping on the lame meme reaction video bandwagon trying to make money by pandering to blithering underaged retards

*COUGH* PAPA BLESS DON'T PLAY YOURSELF I'M ETHAN BRADBERRY HAHA DUNNY HAHA *COUGH*
>>
>>28815015
>reaction video
>vapenation poster
It's hard for me to react to this video in any way that isn't roaring laughter.
>>
>basically repost everybody elses content
>get tens of thousands of dollars of ad revenue per video
>suddenly get sued for it
>wahh this isn't right muh fair use muh multi-story apartment in Manhattan I DESERVE these millions of dollars!
>>
>>28815247
>basically reposts content
Did you not watch the video?

The one they're being sued over was about 15 minutes long and had 3 minutes of Bold guy's content.

Weather or not you like their humor, this lawsuit is clearly just a case of "waaaah they said bad things about me, lemme abuse a broken system to protect my fragile ego!"

Hopefully H3 will call their bluff and they'll throw the case out.
>>
>>28815363
Who cares, he deserves it
>>
>>28815451
Why? Are you one of the people who's ego he threatened?
>>
Getting sued doesn't mean anything.

Basically other guy is wasting time, he just wants easy Jew bux, case will be dropped
>>
>>28815363
>The one they're being sued over was about 15 minutes long and had 3 minutes of Bold guy's content.
so give him and everyone else they've stolen from 1/5 of the tens of thousands of dollars of ad revenue, which is pretty generous because it makes up the bulk of the actual content of the video regardless of video length. But no, they're not going to do that because they're fucking kike bastards who think they have a right to repost other people's content and deserve to make millions of dollars from it.

>this lawsuit is clearly just a case of "waaaah they said bad things about me, lemme abuse a broken system to protect my fragile ego!"
So what? making fun of someone and then claiming a shit ton of ad money on their content is the mother of all dick moves. I'd be pissed off too if some asshole stole my shit and made fun of me to his millions of subscribers, making a living off of shitting on people. I'm glad this man took a stand and called them out on their bullshit.
>>
>>28815492
Not him, but I'm not a faggot dickrider who hops on every YouTube celebs dick. Let me guess you think filthy frank is funny fucking kid
>>
I'm about to red pill everybody, the Chans are fighting amongst shills their newest target is some redditors who want to take down some /pol/ girl named evalion or some shit, the truth is the shills are trying to discredit her by saying she's a shill (I hate girls but this one is actually on her side we might as well use her to redpill the normies.

Inb4 the cuck mods try to anchor this thread and use a bunch of slide threads to cover it up

Welcome to cuckchan
>>
>>28815492
Not at all my friend. His humor is cancerous, he's a drama queen, hypocrite and a liar. Just like all the celebs he shit talks about. I hope he loses everything
>>
>>28815618
>the chans
is this 9gag?
>>
>>28815519
No matter how "pissed" it makes you, it's not illegal. If it was, every movie reviewer, let's player, and fucking travel vlog would get ass pounded.

The reality is, they're satirizing content and creating their own in the process. They don't owe anything to anybody.
>>
>>28815363

>implying i give a shit about your facts
>what's important is my intrepretation of the video

FUCKING NORMIEEE
>>
Underage: The Thread

>jews cucks youtube drama xdd
>>
>>28815648
It's a common joke
>>
>Ethan is in court
>"Hey who'd you get to represent us?"
>Door slams open*
>"I'M ETHAN BRADBERRY"
>>
>>28815648
>>28815671
Notice how quick they come, when you mention them inb4 404
>>
>>28815666
>it's not illegal to repost your shit, it's just a dick move. Suck it loser
>wow how can you sue me for being a cunt what a dick move! I'm losing legal fees here! Go harass this guy my fanboy subscribers!
>>
The best part is they have no arguments so they just use shitty memes hoping no one will call them out
>>
>>28815552
But we're not talking about his humor. He could be the stupidest, most unfunny hack out their, and everything he does would still be perfectly legal.

The only reason you're supporting this lawsuit is because you don't like his content. I don't like PewDiePie, but I wouldn't want him to get raped or murdered.
>>
>jews getting jewed
>>
in the usa you can sue anyone for anything
lawyers have a phrase to describe the us political system "Wild Wild West"
>>
>>28815730
>everything he does is legal
so is suing him for being a content stealing cunt

>The only reason you're supporting this lawsuit is because you don't like his content
Only reason you aren't supporting this lawsuit is because you do like his content
>>
>>28815730
Keep at it so the goyim don't know keep playing your "roll"
>>
>>28815728
>They have no argument

Are you guys even watching the video?
They literally present certain allegations and go into detail about how it's not accurate.
>>
>>28815363
>this lawsuit is clearly just a case of "waaaah they said bad things about me, lemme abuse a broken system to protect my fragile ego!"
/thread
>>
>>28815749
When Leafy was getting attacked for "bullying" that autistic kid, I defended him, and I fucking hate Leafy's content. But I saw that what was happening to him was unfair.

You can hate what a person makes as much as you want. That doesn't make damaging them if they don't deserve it a good cause
>>
File: 1464126148083.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1464126148083.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>tfw no awkward Israeli bambi Hila to lick my taint.

WHY LIVE MY LADS?
>>
Damn the damage control is in full force, the hehe apologists make it so easy to spot

Anyways not your personal army Ethan
>>
>>28815832
this man is exercising his legal right to sue a man who he thinks is stealing his content. Why in your mind is it unfair for him to legally do this, but when these kikes legally wrong him he's supposed to just suck it up because what they're doing is perfectly legal?
>>
>>28815868
>Logical, well-formulated argument
>"lol damage control XDDD go to be Ethan!!!!!!1!1!"
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 125x125
>>28815684
Ashamed to say how hard that made me kek
>>
>>28815930
Oh good one fellow channer I see you used one of those "memes" I can tell your one of us and not a paid shillary bot
>>
File: 1449446152902.jpg (20 KB, 361x330) Image search: [Google]
1449446152902.jpg
20 KB, 361x330
>>28815015
>frivolous law suits happening in murrika

Wow color me surprised. I never would have guessed this.

Why haven't you murrikans invented a law where if the judge/jury or some other official process determines that the filer of the lawsuit was filing frivolously, the frivolous filer has to pay all of the legal fees of the defending party, for wasting their time and energy. That would cut down on some of this bullshit.
>>
File: 1460664914235.jpg (13 KB, 319x320) Image search: [Google]
1460664914235.jpg
13 KB, 319x320
>>28815684

top kek m8 i r8 8/8
>>
>>28815923
I doubt Bold Guy actually thinks the case has validity. He likely just wanted to scare H3 into taking back what he said and promote his content, maybe pay a few bucks, too
>>
>>28815999
and he's well within his legal right to do that.
>>
>>28815982
>>>/b/ is that way newfreind

Original
>>
>>28815923
If you actually watched the video you would see that he is basing the lawsuit on things that are plainly false
>>
FINALLY
I KNEW THE FUCKING #WTFU DISINFO BULLSHIT WOULD BITE SOMEONE IN THE ASS.
PRAY TO GOD THIS JEW GETS BUTT FUCKED.
>>
>>28816045
and he's doing so completely legally
>>
>>28816016
are you just pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>28815923
Have you never heard of a frivolous lawsuit? The court is a place to protect legal rights, not harass other parties. Everyone knows tort law is completely fucked, and by defending this outrageous practice you are literally supporting a system just to spite people. Some people cannot even sustain the burden of a defense even if the courts will rule in their favor so they have to settle out of court. Seriously, fuck you dude.
>>
>>28816016
The reason it's more of a dick move than making fun of Bold Guy and "reposting" his content is that H3 faces actual financial damage from this. When H3 did what he did, the worst Bold Guy got was having to hear a few bad things about him. H3 is actually losing money over this, and no matter how much you read PewDiePie makes, YouTube doesn't pay that much and they aren't millionaires.
>>
Notice how these Jews keep talking about what's "legal" they can't help but bring it up? When did 4chan care about this bullshit oh right when moot sold out and replaced the mods with sjw
>>
>>28815832
I agree with your point, but Leafy really was being a piece of shit. He actually did everything he was accused of. H3H3 is actually just getting fucked by a stupid lawsuit.
>>
>>28816060
You seriously think its okay to sue people and incur them thousands of dollars of legal fees in a lawsuit that you will absolutely lose just because its legal? Haha wow "fuck normies" am I right? Mentally Ill robot wins again!
>>
>>28816105
Armored skeptic summed it up better than I ever could with one post

https://youtu.be/7WnsuV8N0mc
>>
>>28815618
huh ? what is this autism you talking about ?
>>
>>28816096
what do they have to do with 4chan?
>>
>>28816062
>>28816076
>>28816083
>>28816128
>you can't criticise h3 for stealing content and being a cunt because he's well within his legal right to do so!
>you can criticise bold guy though, because h3's legal right to be a cunt trumps bold guy's legal right to be a cunt for reasons that I can't come up with without revealing myself as a fanboy so I'm just going to call you mentally ill
>>
>>28816096
Yeah, at this point I'm pretty much sure you're either Bold Guy himself or some newfag wandered in from /b/.
>>
>>28816179
I've never even heard of any of these parties before today. A frivolous lawsuit is not a legal right, but these things aren't determined at the beginning of the case but at the end after legal fees are already accrued. Fuck you dude.
>>
>>28816179
Except hes not stealing content? I cannot believe you honestly think this guy is legitimately stealing content here. There must be something else that makes you feel this way
>>
>>28816130
>implying I'm going to listen to a 23 minute video
>>
>>28815923
>>28816016
>>28816060

Funny how the ones talking about money grabbing jews are now supporting suing-culture

The US is the only country where cases like this would ever reach court; everywhere else it would either be settled out of court, or be thrown out before the trial begins. Cases like this only exist because they rely on absurd application of the law, and because lawyers in the US are greedy and have no morals
>>
Hila is beautiful she is my perfect waifu
>>
Remember when people used to make 2girls1cup reaction videos without actually showing the content? Or when people used to ask to show the video before reacting?

He's a fucking scumbag and if you support him then fuck you.

FAIR USE IS A DEFENCE AND NOT A RIGHT
>>
>>28816241
>implying I'm gonna care about your uninformed opinion
>>
>>28816224
>take someone's content, add your dumb shit and repost for tens of thousands of ad revenue
>not stealing

>>28816213
same could be said of stealing content, this fair use bullshit is just bullshit but no one challenges it. Frivolous lawsuit is about as bullshit as whatever these kike fuckers do, he's just playing them at their own game for once and they can't stand it.
>>
>>28816295
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AGREE WITH ME AND MY MOVED GOALPOST
>>
>>28816324
Why is fair use bullshit?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (27 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
27 KB, 1440x1080
>>28816324
> uses kike as an insult
> "fair use is bullshit, frivolous lawsuit is bullshit"

shoo shoo
>>
>>28816379
Because it doesn't support his position
>>
>>28816325
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASE DON'T SUE THIS THIEF I LIKE
>>
you just hate him because he is a jew and popular youtube fag desu
>>
>>28816379
because you don't have a fuckin right to repost other peoples content to your millions of viewers and get thousands of ad revenue for it. I don't get to just upload episodes of TV shows and rake in money, that's their fucking content that they paid time and effort to make. Fair use itself is not bullshit, but what these people claim is fair use is
>>
https://youtu.be/-rzRH11G3vc
Pretty much what happening here
>>
>>28816460
>ad revenue for it

ad revenue has nothing to do with whether something's legal or illegal, don't get so emotional

> Fair use itself is not bullshit, but what these people claim is fair use is

You sound pretty informed on the law, care to explain why this is?
>>
>>28816460
Ok yeah if you just do that but thats not what they do? If you use clips of a t.v. show and do commentary on those clips how is that bad? It helps the audience understand what you are talking about. h3 has never just straight up uploaded the entirety or even majority of anyones video?
>>
>>28815015
saw this coming a mile away and same thing with that Julien pickup dude from RSD

i guess some people are just oblivious to the system and how easily you can be singled out as a target
>>
Indifferent on this, but man is their humor shit. I thought the vape nation video would actually be funny considering how big it got. Nope.
>>
>>28816490
>You sound pretty informed on the law, care to explain why this is?
Where did I say it's not legal, that I'm making a comment on law? I said it's bullshit, about as bullshit as frivolous lawsuits that this man is employing as a legal tactic to put these smarmy fuckers in their place. I wish him success
>>
>>28816557
What determines which type of bullshit you prefer?
>>
>>28816557
>Where did I say it's not legal, that I'm making a comment on law?

Here

> Fair use itself is not bullshit, but what these people claim is fair use is

This implies that you believe they're abusing fair use. You were taught reading comprehension, yes?
>>
>>28815015
who is this "bold guy" they talk about, some link?
>>
>>28816179
you're all so fucking stupid
>>
>>28816583
Whichever is employed by the person you dislike the least, I guess. I only bring it up because the guy at the top of the comment chain says you can't criticise h3 because what he's doing is legal.

>>28816591
from a moral standpoint, yes. If you steal peoples content and make tens of thousands of dollars of ad revenue on their hard work, then you are a cunt.
>>
How the hell did this guy blow up anyway, he just kind of came out of nowhere and he's not funny at all
>>
>>28816630
By this logic what they do is still fair use, and therefore not illegal. Fucking 'morals' lmao, good luck with that one
>>
>>28816665
>rip off other people's shticks and capitalize on old memes like vaping
>ADHD editing
That's how you get popular on youtube
>>
>>28816675
>Fucking 'morals' lmao, good luck with that one
You're talking as if I'm the one who brought up legality in the first place. I only fucking bring up the fact that frivolous lawsuits are not illegal because the guy at the top of the comment chain says you can't criticise h3 because what he's doing is legal. You ask me if I was taught reading comprehension and yet you can't follow a simple conversation. You're basically putting your own retarded argument in my mouth and then arguing against it.
>>
>>28815727
>Using your own misunderstanding of the subject as an argument.
*sighs*
For shame, lad.
>>
>>28816505
>t.v. show and do commentary on those clips how is that bad? It helps the audience understand what you are talking about.

>implying nobody has ever written a review without pictures or video

>h3 has never just straight up uploaded the entirety or even majority of anyones video?

doesn't matter. even siskel and ebert had a legal team devoted to obtaining a small package of clips that they were able to use,
>>
>>28816665
He did a video on youtude charity and point out how people only do it for views(money).
>>
>>28816727
>I only fucking bring up the fact that frivolous lawsuits are not illegal
If the courts deem the lawsuit as frivolous then that party has to pay a fine. You're not supposed to knowingly file a frivolous lawsuit and the attorney can incur fees as well.
>>
>>28816772
Go ahead, explain how h3's legal right to steal content trumps bold guy's legal right to sue him for it

>>28816794
good thing for bold guy that h3 really is taking the piss with his fair use argument for stealing content then. I doubt the court will deem such a lawsuit frivolous
>>
How is it stealing? I Didn't even heard anout the bold guy until I saw h3h3 video.

He wasn't going to get those views anyway.
In fact, the video probably gave the bold more views.
>>
>>28816847
Because he didn't use the entire video.
>>
>>28816847
Nice moving of the goalposts buddy. I am not going to discuss bold guy's legal right to sue h3.

The point is that if you make a parody, you can use someone's content.
>>
>>28816850
>upload TV show to youtube
>"you don't even offer a legal alternative stream, you weren't going to get those views anyway. It's my right to upload those episodes to youtube and rake in thousands of dollars in ad revenue!"

>>28816876
and bold guy is challenging his fair use argument for doing so. I wish him good luck

>>28816905
>moving the goalposts
>literally the point of the first post I made in this fucking thread
>>
>>28815015
Serves them right for being ridiculus meme leeches.

Seriously if you like watching a grown ass man teaching you how to react you're a fucking autistic shit eating moron.
>>
can someone please explain the appeal of this guy, and that whole conglomerate of 'youtube stars'
>>
>>28816959
>TV show episodes
>same as a random guy uploading homemade video to a video sharing site
toplaff m9
>>
>>28816905
>if you make a parody, you can use someone's content.
Parody applies to characters and concepts, not footage which is ripped straight from the original you retard.
>>
>>28817098
>footage from a copyrighted source
>somehow different from footage from another copyrighted source.
>>
>>28817028
Its nothing hard to understand.
Its a kids shows that kids love. Its just that some autistic manchildren flock to popular things despite not being its intended fanbase.

A large portion of youtube is aimed at kids and when these manchildren gets confronted by actual adults who doesnt think kids show are funny they react wildly and spout out memes mentioned in their favorite kids show.
>>
>>28817028
he's funny

also this entire thread is bait and you guys should all feel bad
>>
I liked the old H3H3.
Now they're just pandering reddit celebrities.
On one hand, it sucks to get sued.
On the other hand, they're both kikes and Ethan has a wife whom he's filled with cum, so fuck that normalfag
>>
>>28816959
You're a special kind of delusional if you think parody equals stealing content.
>>
>>28817265
stealing content equals stealing content. Uploading some other guy's footage and getting thousands in ad revenue for it
>>
surprised me at the end where he said he wasnt going to crowdfund for the legal fees. could have gotten thousands of dollars
>>
>>28817111
Nice trips you fat fucking useless piece of shit rancid swine mouldy hamburger eating prostate stimulating waste of oxygen and megabytes
>>
File: 1444345145975.jpg (57 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1444345145975.jpg
57 KB, 645x773
>>28817355
>I have zero argument
>>
>>28817343
you are missing the fact that THE POINTS THE GUY IS SUING FOR ARE VERIFYABLY FALSE
>>
>>28817395
Just accept my acknowledgement of your trips you ugly shitslurper.
>>
>>28816876
Okay, tell me exactly where it becomes fair use? Say I put 0.1 seconds of original material in the copyrighted video? Is that fair use? How about I only use 0.1 seconds of copyrighted material?

You fucking can't, only a judge can, and that's why he's well within his legal right to take him to court.
>>
>>28816850
>the video probably gave the bold more views.
Irrelevant, you need a license to advertise a product.
>>
>>28815015
I hope Ethan knows how stupid it is to talk about an ongoing lawsuit
>>
>>28815247
>>28816324
>ad revenue
It actually doesn't matter at all if he's making money on it or not. You'll still be breaking copyright law. It just makes it less likely that anybody will come after you.
>>
I wish I was rich enough to have people want to sue me
>>
>>28817651
I thought exactly the same thing, but then I remembered Ethan and Hila are as jewish as they come. Their jewy minds must be scheming something.
>>
>>28817265
>photoshop a mustache on the characters of family guy
>upload entire episodes

IT'S PARODY I CANT DO WHATEVER I WANT

Retard.
>>
>>28815130
The vape video was patronizing actual vapers.
>>
>>28815620
It doesn't matter what you think of someone hoping he receives judicial punishment because he has different taste than you is just stupid
>>
This thread's a pretty solid demonstration of people, especially the type of people you find on this board, hating shit just because it's popular
>>
>>28818049
I genuinely have a dislike of the jews and especially those who do money grabs like these two.

The lawyer guy has every right to sue them for painting his content in a negative light and sending h3 fans to threaten him.
>>
>>28818049
>people bring up legitimate reasons why he was violating copyright law and should be sued

>I GESS U JUS DUNT LIEK HIM >:(

Hang yourself you fucking idiot.
>>
>>28817028
>>28817156

He's a famous youtuber. IMO he used to be pretty funny. I used to laugh my ass off at his "dude" shtick but that got played out and the well ran dry on h3h3. He had the kind of delirious humor going on. It worked well for him-- got him the million subs, definitely enough coin to make a living off his channel, etc.

He started a second channel with his wife that is very saccharine. I don't like it at all.

Part of the appeal with youtube celebrities is that people get to live vicariously through them. Youtube in 2016 is very much like reality TV where people follow the drama and can talk about it around the modern "water cooler" spots like group chats on Discord and Twitter. Personally I am not into this but I can't sit here and act like I don't understand why people like it.

The other part of the appeal with youtube channels is that some of them are straight up funny, cool, interesting, educational, pleasant, whatever. You can be a cynical prick about this and say that youtube is dumb and gay but some people make videos good enough to warrant the money and fame. It's an alternative to network television.
>>
>>28818142
He wasn't violating copyright laws at all, it was all very clearly fair use
>>
>>28818049
You really believe that? the guy is literally redd1t personified. He scoops up shitty memes and amplifies them with his shitty humor and then shoots it into his crowd of 12year olds and manchildren like yourself who just embrace it with open arms!
Go ahead give me his latest meem catchphrase!
>>
>>28815015
thank god

should have stayed as a ytp guy
>>
>>28818168
How, exactly?

kadasdbloxx
>>
>>28818132
They're really not the money grabbing types at all, they're actually really humble about that kind of shit, what money grabbing shit have they ever done?

The lawyer has the right to do that but it's pathetic, he's wasting a fuck ton of time and money and inconveniencing people just because he had his feelings hurt
>>
>>28818142
>I have no clue what fair use is. Furthermore I am totally not biased against this channel.
>>
>>28818223
>humble

is humble really the meaning of having two partnered channels fully advertised with sponsored content and crowdfunding on patreon?

i think you missunderstood the meaning of being humble you fucking retarded nigger
>>
File: 1454847340141.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1454847340141.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>28815015
mde should sue him for stealing his whole style get fucked
>>
>>28818251
That describes nearly every popular channel on youtube you retard
>>
2M subs, how much do you think theyre making a month? like 20K?
>>
>>28818176
>manchildren

This is the saddest part about youtube culture. Very few youtubers age gracefully. The audiences for le dank meme channels are "young adults" who are desperate for an escape from their mediocrity, which is why they care so much about being internet hipsters. It has gotten to the point in the past year where it's cool to talk about wanting to die and how they have crippling depression and shit.

In ten years, these people are going to scramble to delete their tweets about babby's first existential crisis, just like how everybody has deleted their embarrassing myspace accounts from ten years ago.
>>
>>28818273
And what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

i work for my salary without any crowdfunding like everyone else. ARE WE ALSO REALLY HUMBLE ABOUT THAT STUFF xDDD
>>
>>28818273
>already make hundreds of thousands a year, if not millions from ad revenue
>"I'll open a patreon too"
yeah real humble
>>
>>28818251
>>28818352

Not the guy you're responding to, but having two channels and sponsored content is just smart. I agree about the crowdfunding part.

>>28818361 This post nailed it
>>
>>28818333
i hate youtube they pander to their audiance nobodys different their all the same tryhard manchildren trying to make some cash
>>
File: 1464193064191.png (22 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
1464193064191.png
22 KB, 275x200
This is the risk you run if you're basing your livelihood off of YouTube. Get a real job instead and you won't have this problem anymore.
>>
>>28818426
>I hate youtube
>I hate every one of the hundreds of millions of channels
>I hate over a billion people

Holy generalisations
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.