[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /LazyBecauseRichParents/ ? My parents gave me everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: blackscienceguy.jpg (140 KB, 691x830) Image search: [Google]
blackscienceguy.jpg
140 KB, 691x830
Who else /LazyBecauseRichParents/ ?

My parents gave me everything when i was a kid. When i was 18 they gave me ~ $75k and when i went to university they bought me an $0.5M apartment.

But here is the thing. I cant do anything now. My whole life i have been doing nothing bc i knew they would just give my money so why bother. Now im trying to write my bachelor thesis but its shit.

Fucking 1st world problem..
>>
Pls respond. I dont wanna write my thesis
>>
>>28814791
Can I have some money, please for the love of fuck I just can't live like this anymore?
>>
I don't feel too bad for you to be honest. Wish I had rich parents who gave me tons of money instead I'm poor as fuck.
>>
>wish OP was my friend
>So that I could steal from him
Wanna hang out?
>>
>>28814791
I do wish I had your problems man. I've been living paycheck to paycheck since I was 18, come from poorfag family, they only gave me a used car when I moved out and I didn't have the grades to go to college. My job keeps improving, I've got the car insured and am driving now but that took 2 years. Can't break free of this fucking cycle.
>>
>>28816253
>poor
>gives you car

Lower working class normie detected
>>
Kinda in the same boat. My family started poor but my grandparents over the decades started making mad money in stocks and real estate. Granny actually bought my brother and myself our own separate houses a mile from each other. Never bothered to finish college just went into the work force.
>>
>>28816305
Like, a $900 used car. But yeah, pretty much.

Everyone around me got brand new cars when they graduated, except that one friend who got a hand me down project car. I am grateful to have gotten anything, though, and I've been working so hard since I left home. I just can't seem to figure out this system.

Op please gib monies boss
>>
>>28814791
what a shit thread, kill yourself op
>>
Trust fund babby here

I have a moderate work ethic as long as there are people around to observe me, because I won't slack off if people can see me.

When I'm alone though, I'm hopeless. Which is why I failed out of university. I'm just pretty lazy. Not proud of it.
>>
>>28814791
can you theoretically never work?

I live off my girlfriend and her millionaire parents. They bought her an 80k condo so she could go to school. I don't pay for anything. I just fuck her
>>
>>28814791
Are you me? I've got pretty much the same issue. My only problem is that my parents are too fucking controlling so I will inevitably have to split as soon as I manage to get a decent load of cash with which I can live like a King. I don't spend that much. Internet, electricity, PC upgrades and food. I don't plan on getting kids so as long as I set myself up with a load of cash (I've been saving up 30% of what they give me, but I could do with a bit more).

The only thing I don't have is a car, and that's only because my parents think it's too dangerous for me and that it'd explode as soon as I start it up, or that some cuck would run into me. Otherwise, we could afford 4 fucking cars if we wanted to. I really hate autistic boomers.

But back to the laziness. I'm pretty much close to graduation, skipped a year, and I have a couple of projects due by the end of June but I'm too fucking lazy to get to them.

>>28816231
You just described every friend I have. kek.

>>28816486
In my case, I could if I stick with my parents, but I really don't want to keep living as if I'm fucking 12 so I might split when I get enough savings to live life. What do you fellow robots think though?
>>
File: 1423200864067.jpg (804 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
1423200864067.jpg
804 KB, 1920x1440
>>28814791

>always had everything served
>got first motorbike when 6 years old (1987)
>always got the new consoles, whenever mom went shopping I always tagged along and nagged her for a visit at the toystore to score a new vidya game, some rc car or whatever, always brought something home
>got the idea to get into RC model planes, nag parents, they dish out nearly 1k for planes, gear and club membership, got tired of it 2 weeks later, all that stuff still put away in attic
>always arranged everything for me, summer jobs, never bothered with studies, they arranged my first job after graduating HS with fail in nearly all subjects due to low attendance
>buy me car and drivers license obv
>year later, got tired of first job, boss yelled at me so also got afraid of him
>dad arranges so I can work in his business
>now 35 years old, still working in dads business, he does most of the work, I just hang around all day
>they bought a house for me quite some years ago, but I didn't feel like moving there, so now they keep tenants in there instead until I feel ready to move out
>>
>>28816370
>boss
back to filthy frank shit you go
>>
>>28816569
Sounds fine. Should probably cut off your thieving friends though in all seriousness. Never gonna live the NEET dream with leeches, leeching what you leech from your parents.
>>
>>28816707
geez thats like some madmen shit.
>>
>>28816707
The fucken dream
>>
>>28816707
I'm a bit curious
Are you dating someone or married?
Has this lifestyle impacted how you do relationships?
You don't have to go in much detail if you don't wanna.
>>
File: 1425668233841.jpg (62 KB, 560x640) Image search: [Google]
1425668233841.jpg
62 KB, 560x640
>>28816758

There are others who are far more extreme though. Some kids of the very rich here can't even comprehend why a person should work or study when one can party on San Trope and spend the rest of the year travelling the world.

>>28816791
Can't complain for sure, one gets stuck inside this little bubble most of the time so one never realizes how privileged one is most of the time. I'd probably insta-suicide if I had a taste of the average persons life.
>>
>>28816569
>You just described every friend I have. kek.

Go out and make friends without mentioning your money, now you have non-shitty friends
>>
>>28816908
It's like you're not even a robot. Nah, his friends would probably still suck whether they steal from him or not, they would just be shitty friends who don't steal.
>>
>>28816994
Fuck i don't know if you have so much spare cash make friends on here and fly them to you
>>
>>28816748
>>28816908
>>28816908

I have this mexican manlet "friend" who is full gibsmedat on me. Every time we go out for a drink with the lads and he's around he always, and I mean always asks for extra cash and says he'll pay me back but never does.

He also always tries to act like a Chad but gets slapped down and that ruins the rest of our's chances.

Will manlets ever learn?

>>28816707
>>28816907
I'd go for this kind of deal too but my parents are too controlling. Are your's as well?
>>
File: 1369274849698.jpg (66 KB, 310x419) Image search: [Google]
1369274849698.jpg
66 KB, 310x419
>>28816874

Wizard, no dates nor intimacy. A big part is probably to blame on this sheltered life, but I've always been pretty introverted and "off into my own little world" if you see what I mean. Have been asked out, confessed to and had sex suggested, not very many but a few times over the years. Always declined though, fear and self-loathing.
You anywhere similiar in life?
>>
>>28817037
>Every time we go out for a drink with the lads and he's around he always, and I mean always asks for extra cash and says he'll pay me back but never does.

Fuck him off then mate, just fuck them all off if you don't like them why put up with their shit? i only have two friends and we get along well, never argued with eachother in about 4-5 years
>>
>>28817006
>Making friends here

Literally defeats the purpose of an anonymous image board imo.

For example, I come here to relate to other fucking losers, because as far as I can tell, Im the biggest loser I've ever met, when Im on this board, I realize I'm not unique im my social and economic failings. Not exactly friend material
>>
>>28814791
I'm the first person to admit that blacks are inferior, but that pic is just lame.
>>
>>28817146
>Not exactly friend material

My friends browse 4chan and spout memes daily, we get along quite well and fuck what other cunts think
>>
>""""""""""""""""""""robots"""""""""""""""""""""" that arent in poverty
is this a joke?
>>
File: 1402847117711s.jpg (9 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1402847117711s.jpg
9 KB, 249x249
>>28817037
>I'd go for this kind of deal too but my parents are too controlling. Are your's as well?

I'd say I have a pretty big level of freedom actually. Mom might suggest I'd throw away some old shirt, room should be redecorated or something like that at times. I don't think I'm a very taxing person to live with though, I keep to myself, very calm and quiet. I can't recall we've ever raised the voice at eachother.
I recall a lot of other kids parents in school tho, they were hideous with all that controlling, rules and shit, sort of suffocated and repressed their kids, typically the ones with that sort of parents moved out really early.
>>
>>28817139
They're in my area so they always kinda a latch around. I'm slowly cutting myself off from them though. I've got about two good friends too. Pretty much lived the same life as me.

>>28817040
Virgin here too, had a girlfriend but never really had sex with her. She was too shy and most we did was hold hands and kiss once or twice. So at least I'm not a KHV, just a V.

>get off my board reee

No chance of ever getting another one though. I'm far too lazy to go out and get /fit/. Even if I get close to a girl, the laziness and lack of social skills (I can feign confidence, but only up to a point so my powerlevel isn't revealed) keep me from doing much. The first time was an odd fucking coincidence and it was while I was still in high school.

And I've been too sheltered by my parents, as I said, they're pretty controlling even if I can leech off of them (they still enforce curfews on me). So I didn't really develop a lot of people skills, so even if some girl made a pass at me and some probably did because of my money I never noticed.
>>
>>28817168
My only friend has been in the army for a couple years now. He knows I'm a loser, he only likes me because I'm an edgelord he can talk about murdering his ex's to, and occasionally lift and get high with. We'll eventually get older though, and i'll still be a neet and hell have a career and shit.

>>28817219
Not sure they're robots, just lazy rich dudes with shitty friends.

Which is okay, lets not go full misery Olympics here.
>>
>>28817232
I would too but they keep bribing me with expensive shit. I'm inbetween choosing having cash always available and having freedom.

I plan on going for the latter, but once I've saved up enough to continue this NEET lifestyle. Ironically I'm officially in education but I haven't actually gone to campus in over a year other than for exams. I don't even remember who my classfags were.
>>
let me tell you a robot story from my home town.

>tldr Viet bitch hired niggers to kills her parents because of school

>Hann was the classic tiger dad, and Bich his reluctant accomplice.
>Eventually, Jennifers fictional academic career began to collapse.
>They shot Hann twice, once in the shoulder and then in the face. He crumpled to the floor. They shot Bich three times in the head, killing her instantly, then fled through the front door.

http://torontolife.com/city/crime/jennifer-pan-revenge/
>>
>>28817309
>Pretty much lived the same life as me

except im a poorfag living in england, kek

i don't want money tho senpai i have weed
>>
>>28817329
>My only friend has been in the army for a couple years now. He knows I'm a loser, he only likes me because I'm an edgelord he can talk about murdering his ex's to, and occasionally lift and get high with. We'll eventually get older though, and i'll still be a neet and hell have a career and shit.

You'll be fine, people don't make friends with people they don't like, even if they can vent to them

only women and clearly beta guys do this
>>
File: 1446222097829.jpg (43 KB, 700x513) Image search: [Google]
1446222097829.jpg
43 KB, 700x513
>>28817309
>>28817419

I hope you both can get some distance to your parents eventually but possibly still be able to get a bit of cash without too many conditions tied in occasionally. Best of luck ahead!
>>
>>28817578
>i have weed
How do you hide it so your Sergeant Slaughter of a dad doesn't go ballistic? One time I took weed I was so paranoid that I took like 5 gums and chewed them and washed my mouth with soda several times before getting home. All the while of course getting constant phone calls.
>>
>>28817444
>this fucking story

So I should move the fuck out before I inevitably snap and go Chris Benoit?
>>
>>28817632
Well i can't relate since i live with my dad who smokes it too, he always told me to stay away from drugs and was pretty strict, but when i turned 16 he stopped babying me and let me make my own mind up

Also if your dad is like that and you have a car, go drive somewhere quiet like a field in a woods and smoke there listening to some dank music
>>
>>28814791
>blaming your parents' money for being lazy
Just admit you're lazy. I did it, and I'm much happier.
>>
>>28814791
Same story, man. Had no ambition growing up. They let me be a lazy fuck for years, now I'm doing PhD without any prospect of having a real job.
I guess I'll be a NEET after graduation and live off passive income.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.