[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>open up game >play for 5 minutes >think to myself "maybe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
>open up game
>play for 5 minutes
>think to myself "maybe I will have more fun if I play another game"
>close game
>start up another
>think the same thing
>can't ever decide what to play
>"maybe I should watch something"
>start watching something
>"maybe I will have more fun if I watch something else"

help me
>>
I go through this cycle until I think, maybe I should just kill myself. Then I lean back in my chair and stare at the wall.
>>
>>28814660
You're realising that shallow entertainments are unfulfilling. You need to work on the game of life son. Start your big thing.
>>
>>28815131
What for? What exactly will you accomplish?
>fulfillment, victory, etc
What do you do with those?
>>
>>28814660
it more like;
>have a backlog of 6161 games on me homebrew'ed wii made up of GB/GBC/GBA/FC/NES/SNES/SFC/GENISIS/MEGA DRIVE and GAMEGEAR
>have a backlog of 78 shows to watch
>have a backlog of 2502 movies to watch
>have a backlog of 138 albums to get
>have a backlog of 13 things to fix in me room
backlog total; 8892

but barely touch it.
>>
>>28815303
As well as feeling good and having a better life, you avoid being made to sweep the floor by an obese KFC manager
>>
>>28815407
>As well as feeling good and having a better life
You always feel that pang in your heart. At best you can ignore it when you're with people, then develop a vice to cope with it. At worst, you can't hold on and drop out of everything, back to the beginning.
I've been there and back.
>>
>>28815493
My point is if you don't choose what you do soon, someone else will choose what you do, every day.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.