[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw mom keeps falling for all these cults, pyramid schemes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Vorlage_Logos114.jpg (64 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Vorlage_Logos114.jpg
64 KB, 1680x1050
>tfw mom keeps falling for all these cults, pyramid schemes and """"self help"""" groups
>tfw she keeps signing me up for their fucking seminars
>tfw have to keep hearing their same feel good bullshit which is way less potent than Nietzsche or maybe even philosophy 101
>tfw she nearly drove us into debt because of these Amway people
>she gets mad if I say anything about her activities or tell her to stop signing me up for them
>feel guilty if I don't go because she says I'll be wasting money

Make it stop, it hurts
>>
>>28814513
How does it feel to know that you've genetically inherited her dumb?
>>
>>28814513
iktf mate, my mother does exactly the same shit despite how many times I tell her its all bullshit.
glad i didnt inherit her stupid
>New ways, Enjo, Tupperware
admittedly Tupperware is actually a decent product, but still way overpriced
>>
File: angry frog.jpg (56 KB, 640x696) Image search: [Google]
angry frog.jpg
56 KB, 640x696
>>28814513
>>feel guilty if I don't go because she says I'll be wasting money

Disgusting trick from her. It's not you who is wasting the money but her. Call her out on her dumb whorish tactics next time.
>>
>>28814513
Op you need to put your foot down and tell her to stop this shit. Don't be fazed when she argues back or starts crying. If she's honestly putting you at risk for debt then you have every right to call her out on her Shit. Get other family involved and make it an intervention
>>
>>28814513

She is not dumb - she is just forced to desperation by having a kid like OP. She is doing whatever she can to get him out the house, hoping that maybe something will change.

You guys don't see the perspective of a mother who has such a failure for a son. She is suffering from the depression of her unavailing efforts and is struck by panic and sadness. She needs to believe there is some magic solution out there, or else the reality would kill her.
>>
>>28814547
She a doctor to cherry the cake. My dad is supposed to be the dimmer one of the parents but he rakes in way more money than her despite being a humble engineer
>>
>>28814513
>>feel guilty if I don't go because she says I'll be wasting money
let her waste the money. it's the only way she can learn
>>
Seek Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 0818 - a02IV0p.png (13 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
0818 - a02IV0p.png
13 KB, 530x492
>>28814685
>avoiding scams by falling for other scams
Quality advice right here
>>
File: 1434223887861.jpg (74 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1434223887861.jpg
74 KB, 550x550
>>28814683
>She a doctor to cherry the cake
homeopathic """""""""""""""doctor"""""""""""""""""
>>
>>28814709
Pediatrician
You know, kids doctor
>>
>>28814513
>A woman ruining the family
How very unexpected
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.