[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /r9k/ does anybody want to talk I would like to talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: just pretending to be retarded.gif (87 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
just pretending to be retarded.gif
87 KB, 300x100
Hello /r9k/ does anybody want to talk I would like to talk
>>
Yes.
How are you anon?
>>
>>28815105
I'm okay. why don't more people use tripcodes or secure tripcodes so you can tell people aren't just being trolls
>>
>>28815161
Because tripcodes are for normies.
>>
>>28815161
i would like to talk to someone

but im too broken to have a proper conversation.
>>
>>28815208
thats why moot made 4chan so we can't be identified unless we give out our information
what ever you want to talk about I will listen to it
>>
>>28815208
It's okay. We all are.
>>
>>28815161
Because this is an anonymous imageboard and if you wanted to have an identity then you could go to rddit. I guarantee that you won't vent any of your actual controversial opinions with your trip code, and you won't be able to keep up the sham so you'll drop it within a week.

Honestly, go back to rddit you newfag.
>>
Are you sad, anon? If so, why?
>>
File: 1439413546328.gif (957 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
1439413546328.gif
957 KB, 500x276
>>28815252
that the thing though.

beyond hello and how are you.

what do you even say to someone.
they don't really care. they just responding because you acknowledge them. its just a circklejerk of social interactions that make you feel better or more than often worse.
>>
who wants to talk about Boku no pico
>>
File: tamashitchi.gif (8 KB, 500x180) Image search: [Google]
tamashitchi.gif
8 KB, 500x180
>>28815518
could've been a good thread

but it's not
>>
>>28815518
Nice attempt at trying to talk about something "controversial" senpai
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.