[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>browse /r9k/ >see plenty of posts about nogf >decide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1387476216919.jpg (175 KB, 1080x1204) Image search: [Google]
1387476216919.jpg
175 KB, 1080x1204
>browse /r9k/
>see plenty of posts about nogf
>decide that maybe I want a gf
>realize that gfs are real people you have to be around all the time
>you literally have to change everything about yourself just to get one
>no longer want gf
>>
You never know how much you really hate something untill you have it.
>>
>>28814012
I know that feel. I tried to think about what benefits a girlfriend would bring me (apart from sex) and came up with nothing. All I can think of when I think of women is them nagging, their unpredictable unstable emotions, their vindictiveness and the need to let them win arguments because women can't handle being corrected or told they're wrong, or denied something they want.
>>
>be around all the time
Get a low maintenance gf that doesn't require constant attention.
>>
>>28814120
Or get in a ldr
>>
File: 1461118316098.jpg (60 KB, 960x944) Image search: [Google]
1461118316098.jpg
60 KB, 960x944
>tfw no gf
>think about it
>realize you have to:
>entertain them
>do stuff together
>go outside
>keep fit
>be hygienic
>dress well
>not have niche interests
>talk about boring shit
>realize you only wanted the experience of love and intimacy portrayed in media
>realize that that kind of love and intimacy is portrayed in media exactly because it's a fantasy
>realize that most sexual relationships are hollow and only a tier about acquaintanceship
>>
>>28814078

Intimacy and acceptance are what you gain. Humans need these things, including you even though your brain is all memed out and you think you're some kind of loner.
>>
>>28815692
>Intimacy and acceptance

not actually all that common in relationships
>>
>>28815721
They are in healthy ones. Media relationships make the dysfunctional ones look normal and regular healthy relationships look impossibly ideal
>>
>>28814012
>>you literally have to change everything about yourself just to get one
Waaah I can't believe healthy-minded people want me to be anything other than a depressed self-affected slackjawed retard!

t. OP
>>
File: rsggr.jpg (47 KB, 603x320) Image search: [Google]
rsggr.jpg
47 KB, 603x320
I have the BEST solution to your problem, mate. Visit this thread and read CAREFULLY:
>>28816829
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.