[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people like taking pics of themselves? and to make matters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1464173578593[1].jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1464173578593[1].jpg
22 KB, 400x400
Why do people like taking pics of themselves? and to make matters worse, they fucking post it online

I never took a selfie, never voluntarily posed for a photo, it just seems fucking odd.
>>
>>28813694
And just how closely do you resemble the man in this picture?

Exactly, exactly..
>>
No clue. I'm in a position where I just met a few people who I might want to stay in touch with, and I'm considering going against all of my values and making a Facebook, but I don't know what the fuck to do about the profile picture because I don't have any pictures of myself nor do I want to take any.
>>
File: 1464002587262.jpg (517 KB, 2058x2990) Image search: [Google]
1464002587262.jpg
517 KB, 2058x2990
narcissism
noun
excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one's physical appearance.
>>
>>28813694
If i looked like that man I would want to take pics of myself too
>>
>>28813694
its because you're not proud of yourself like he is, and he has good reason to be. he is physically cultivated, keeps a handsome appearance, eats well and evidently crafts with his hands, and maintains an approachable but dignified disposition. robots you should aspire to be a man who embodies these ideals
>>
>>28813973
>these girls will never sit on your face
Just kill me senpai. Murder me in the worst way possible. It still won't be as bad how I'm feeling now
>>
I don't get it either. I pose for photos with other people just out of politeness. I really don't understand how someone can takes selfies and post it online and think that people give a shit
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.