[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the biggest loser on r9k state your situation and we will find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
the biggest loser on r9k

state your situation and we will find who takes first prize for the worst and most sad life
>>
>>28813176
>I use swearwords sometimes
>I gave in to using the -fag suffix
>I'm at times convinced to greentext
>>
>>28813176
>never had a gf
>dedicate wife fucker; fucked 50+ wives and counting
>can't get hired to do a trial run to prove being capable of the jew succ
>>
>>28813176
>can't even begin to describe myself
>>
>26
>asian
>5'4 manlet
>100 lbs.
>ugly
>balding
>ESL
>KHV
>high school dropout
>friendless
>jobless
>have severe anxiety and depression
>chronic fatigue
>>
>emotionally/mentally abused by narcissist father entire life
>self worth 0%
>diagnosed with severe social anxiety, panic attack disorder
>too afraid to see psychiatrist alone, had to take my mom in with me and she did half the talking for me
>can't answer the phone, the front door without sweating and panicking
>never leave the house, only if absolutely necessary
>anxiety is getting worse, not better. paranoid all the time, think people will attack me or try to rob my house
>been fat all my life (food addiction, can't stop binge eating)
I have lost 70 lbs and am at a normal weight now, but my self worth didn't increase

>never worked a job in my life, dropped out of high school my final year
>just got diagnosed with crohn's disease
>not really any enjoyment in my life, just hatred and bitterness
>no friends, no gf
>too pussy to kill myself

All I do is walk my dog and save my NEETbux and play vidya/watch movies. I'm very thankful that my psych helped me get the bux, but I'm so afraid of everything I just save as much as I can in case I need to help my mother with bills or whatever. I'll probably kill myself before spending any.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.