[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Highscohol salutatorian here. Being an /r9k/ robot, I have no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: m.png (545 KB, 558x980) Image search: [Google]
m.png
545 KB, 558x980
Highscohol salutatorian here. Being an /r9k/ robot, I have no idea where or how to approach the oncoming days of my life... I haven't the slightest idea what I'd like to major in. My education is completely paid for by merit scholarships... So, computer science, education, history? These are all things that catch my interest... What major would allow me to escape the 'rat race' mentioned in Rich Dad, Poor Dad? The army?

And yeah... I graduate today a friendess and kissless loser... It seems as if I've fucked up in life... I wish I could escape the anxiety in my stomach, but I can't...
>>
>>28813156
Help? I'm pretty nervous, /r9k/.
>>
>>28813156

You're like 9 years old, retard, go hug a teddy and drink some warm milk. Faggot.
>>
>>28813156
Join the marines, they'll grow you up. Army is for people who know they have no future, and they know that.
>>
If your financial success (or lack of) won't affect anyone you care about, then just do whatever the fuck you want.

A decade ago (right after I graduated high school) I decided to be the sketchy "software pirate" the media was pushing back then because why not. I copied cds and dvds and sold them for a few bucks a pop. I still do this.

I also host a free mp3 website and get ad revenue.

I can afford my one room apartment in San Francisco comfortably.
>>
>>28814262
>Join the marines
A relative suggested this, but I know that I won't be making much in the military. Wage-wise, it's not much different from being a wagecuck, something that I'm sort-of okay with, but if that is the case then it'd be emotionally and mentally easier for me to transition into a corporate wagecuck position than that of a military one(forced conformation, etc).
>>
>>28813156
what the fuck is salutatorian
>>
>>28814617
Second place
>>
>>28814600
Yeah, but you get paid to work out and shoot degenerates. It's basically my dream, plus you get to live on a base with free food. If you don't spend much you could save up a decent amount of cash for when you leave
>>
>>28814854
Would I /have/ to go out and kill? I cant imagine myself being able to kill someone unless my life was absolutely in danger. In addendum, the latter part of your response resonates with me... Free food and housing, as well as multiple benefits... But one can receive those same benefits by committing themselves to the army or navy... Which are arguably easier

Either way, id join for sure if my place of deployment was Japan..
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.