[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just popped the greatest pimple of MY LIFE. I had this lump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1454193358303.jpg (52 KB, 610x610) Image search: [Google]
1454193358303.jpg
52 KB, 610x610
I just popped the greatest pimple of MY LIFE.

I had this lump on my earlobe for like two years. No matter how much I tried, it wouldn't pop.

Today I gave it another shot and boy did it pop.

It sprayed the mirror for at least 10 seconds. The smell was foul. Two years of sebum build up had all lead to this magnificent moment.You could HEAR it spraying.

I have never been so satisfied in my life.
>>
I rarely ever get acne around my face but had this small bump pop up on my cheek after finals this semester. I started picking at it trying to get the pus and of course digging my dirty finger nails into my skin results in it eventually ballooning up in size and scarring, but the pus is still clearly inside of it.

At this point the skin is ripped and black around the area

I'm flying home the next day to see my family for the first time in forever so my girlfriend gives me a pack of band aids and recommends I don't touch it anymore

Fly home, sleep for a night in my room and I wake up with no bandaid on my face and a MASSIVE pimple on the side of my face

I barely, and I mean barely touch it and a giant lump of pus just oozes out

When I tell you I got sick like a dog after consuming it I do so with no exaggeration

It was the most disgusting thing I've tasted in my life
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 640x1012) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 640x1012
A few years back in high school I had the most irritating pimple on the back of my neck for the span of two weeks. The problem was it was very visible and it was also very agitating, I could feel the pressure building up under the skin trying to get out.

Over the course of two weeks I am trying to get these thing out of my body like it's an invasive species, it pops several times and I get a lot of yummy pus but it never feels like it's been fully depleted and gets worse just about every time I'm able to alleviate some of the pressure.

Anyway check this out man, I've pretty much given up on it at this point and decide I'm going to leave it alone and it will have to go away on its own

I kid you not as I'm calling my friend on FaceTime to discuss this with them pretty much the moment they answer I squeeze that bad boy not expecting anything and it explodes right in my hand

The feeling of relief is pure ecstasy, I play with the pus for a few minutes, try to get some photos before popping it in my mouth. First time I ever had to chew pus
>>
I've had a huge ass pimple on my back once, and I couldn't do anything about it because I couldn't reach it.
But one day, about a year or so after I found the pimple, I was at my uncle's car shop, and I realized that I could use a wrench and squeeze it until it pops. That's exactly what I did, and it was the most satisfying thing I have ever done in my life.
>>
I had a gigantic motherfucker of a cyst on my lower back when I was younger.

Was so tight it actually caused me lower back pains and I could not pop it for the life of me.

One night I just said fuck it and literally just spent an hour dully prodding around it with my knuckles.

When it popped i was on my stomache and the pus literally shot up onto the ceiling. The head consisted of what I could only describe as a solid, bb sized lump.

The immediate relief I felt was indescribable.
>>
File: yui6.jpg (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
yui6.jpg
71 KB, 500x500
>5 posters
>all posts written in the same style
>all describe eating pus and talk of "never having been so satisfied in their life"
and I thought I was a degenerate
>>
>>28814186
last one was just me and I absolutely did not eat the pus
>>
>>28813111

What the fuck

Nice triples
>>
>>28812950
>>28813111
>>28813873
>>28814109
All great popping stories.
>>
>>28812836
it will come back if you don't remove the sac, probably a cyst. i know dat feel. mine was like, four years old, i thought it was just a lymphnode or something
>>
>>28815337
>it will come back if you don't remove the sac
Good, I want the pleasure of popping it again.
>>
>>28814186
First two, after OP, were both me. I eat pus anytime I have the chance, I'm sorry
>>
Wait, is sebum the white stuff? I've been trying to find out what that stuff was called. I used to think it was pus, but pus is the yellow liquid that comes out way after the white stuff is gone.
>>
>>28812836
I don't get that much acne anymore, but my favorite was when I'd get a nice juicy zit on my chest. You'd pop that shit and blood and pus would shoot out eveywhere.
>>
I've had a blackhead the size of a pencil eraser under my skin for the last 7 years. It's on my back and it has to be cut open so I just kind of ignore it.
>>
>>28815945
I get nice ripe ones on my arms. So satisfying popping them.
>>
nice dude i'm really happy for you
>>
You don't know true pain, until you get a huge pimple inside your nostril.
>>
>>28812836
i once popped a boil and it halved inside, and the fucker was like a golf ball size.
nggggg felt good
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.