[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>haha, you're asking me to have lunch with you? Yes,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1456639223747.jpg (126 KB, 444x460) Image search: [Google]
1456639223747.jpg
126 KB, 444x460
>haha, you're asking me to have lunch with you? Yes, of course! How could I deny my gay friend? (:

Just end me. I tried beeing myself and girls like me but they think I'm gay. I tell them I'm not, and they won't even fucking believe me and say I just need to accept myself and nobody will judge.

Let me off this ride.
>>
File: 1463756293069.jpg (113 KB, 900x889) Image search: [Google]
1463756293069.jpg
113 KB, 900x889
>>28812804

Soooooo..... Op is a faggot?

Shocking.
>>
>>28812804

just accept that you're a giant faggot you faggot
>>
>>28812804
t.I really, REALLY like this picture.
>>
>>28812804
>undertale.jpg
>>
>>28812804
Is he really gonna kill that goat?
>>
>>28812804
OP I'm here to help. Most people will say OP is fagit but heres advice:
oYou have 4 options:

1: Turn into a cunt
when i say cunt i mean flirty make fun of her. girls like what they cant have if you dont seem interested, theyll like you. dont ask why, it just works.

2: Accept being gay
There are thousands of guys on craiglist that you can get a BJ from or fuck in the ass so you dont even have to do the gay part

3: Cry about it and stay single
there not much i can say here title says it all

4: kill yourself
as above noting much to say

Fucking hell OP /r9k/ gives me cancer with the amount of woman knowledge you guys lack

literally you couldve learnt this shit from yahoo answers
>>
this is part of being an underaged faggot. dont let it get to you because you will believe it then you will G-d forbid do gay shit and it eill get out and you wont feel comfy....also it could be a sign these girls think youre sexy and are just teasing you because they are testing you to see if you are ok with yourself like they are

TL;DR:STOP POSTING HERE YOU UNDERAGED NORMIE, I HOPE YOU DIE, I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28812924
>girls like what they cant have if you dont seem interested, theyll like you. dont ask why, it just works.

h-haha yeah, I act uninterested and the girls literally come flocking to me. It's incredible.
>>
>>28812804
Stop acting like a faggot. I had a girl in my bed last night
>>
>>28812924

2: Accept being gay
There are thousands of guys on craiglist that you can get a BJ from or fuck in the ass so you dont even have to do the gay part

what part of either of those two things isn't gay you faggot
>>
>>28812988
>Recieving blowob
>giving anal

doesnt sound gay to me
>>
>>28813006
>thinks doing sexual acts with another man isn't gay af
>>
>no polarity no solidarity

like I always say.

If u arent masculine, or have a certain psycho vibe or smth to let the world know ya know...

women will use abuse and treat you like a child.

Have fun.
>>
>>28812922
he is doing it for the lulzies
>>
>>28813036
go back to facebook or something
>>
>>28813036
T-this is a bait isn't it Dolan, i know this is /r9k/ but to be this delusional / tarded o.o

adjective
1. Older Use: Sometimes Disparaging. sexually attracted to members of one's own sex:
homosexual students.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.