[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that dick size and prior sexual experience is LITERALLY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 987689.jpg (52 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
987689.jpg
52 KB, 300x250
Reminder that dick size and prior sexual experience is LITERALLY the only things that matter in sustaining a relationship.

You could be charming, intelligent and attractive, and you'd very likely go on dates.
However once she finds out you're a virgin or notices that you have a smaller than average penis... game over. She won't want to continue the relationship.

true fact desu.
>>
>>28812628
You should try being a faggot
>>
>>28812628
Idk if this is true, but fear of it being true is whats keeping me a virgo. That and social circle the size of a Hicks bosone.

I have few frnds but none live close enough, and those who do we got distant since all they care about is sitting at home fucking their gf's.

Makes sense t b h Id be home with my gf too.

OP ur probably wrong, some girls could dig it, but Im not into religious fanatics.
>>
>>28812628
yeah, say whatever you like babydick
>>
>>28813721

It sounds like you're typing on a dumbphone or somesuch, but I'm still going to share this with you anyway: HIGGS BOSON. It's called a HIGGS BOSON. When you type it all wrong, you sound stupid and uneducated, and the smarter people around you will pick up on this and quietly dismiss you.

And no, I don't think you were trolling. I think you honestly didn't know what it's called. So just do yourself a favor and spell it right in the future, then you won't look dumb.

or if you at least type "higg s boson" or similar, then people will know that you actually know what it's really called, and maybe you were just fucking up on your phone or somesuch. the above makes it sound like you truly didn't know.
>>
>>28812628
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Do you literally not go outside? MOST men have had steady girlfriends. By definition, most men do not have above average sized penises.

All the time I see on this board "If you're under 6'2", "If your don't make 60k+", "If you don't have masculine facial features and a beard"- no qt is ever going to love you.

Walk outside, go a couple miles in any direction, and you will see four or five couples that don't meet your criteria.

Sorry for the lame-o pep talk, I know none of you oxygen wastes believe me cause I'm just a normie scum that doesn't understand your pain, carry on.
>>
>>28812628

I believe that those count, but the most important factor is looks (your overall image).

For fuck sakes, its obvious...
>>
>>28814954
You're insulting a guy on the school shooter board of 4chan for mislabeling an elementary particle. How's the quantum mechanics doctorate coming along, fry cook?
>>
File: 8766578.jpg (28 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
8766578.jpg
28 KB, 320x320
>>28815149
>living in complete denial
>>
>>28814954
holy shit, just when I thought autism couldnt make me cringe anymore this guy shows up with a paragraph correcting one typo from a post which had actually made me laugh. Thanks for ruining my lols asshole
>>
>>28815149
It makes them feel better about their failures to think that they dont have a gf because they're "only" 5"11 and not rich. Not because they're bitter, hateful people who shit on anyone who's succesful because "muh genes"
>>
>>28815149
>he actually believes this stuff

the people who go outside are in the top 5% of humanity, all of them (except for obvious losers like bums and you) are above-average humans. the losers like you are staying at home all the time with their tiny dicks and their no gf's.

I mean, did you even think for a second about this? there are 6 billion people on earth, and you think all of them are always walking around outside all the time?
>>
>>28816688
>there are 6 billion people on earth, and you think all of them are always walking around outside all the time?
Are you actually autistic? most people leave the house at some point to go to work, get groceries, etc etc. Does everyone else have Star Trek like replicators in their house or something?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.