[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>randomly pick up girls on the street >phone blowing up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1439340961861.jpg (44 KB, 680x765) Image search: [Google]
1439340961861.jpg
44 KB, 680x765
>randomly pick up girls on the street
>phone blowing up with hoes who want to meet me
>standards so high that i end up ignoring all of them
I just want a model gf is this too much to ask for?
>>
>>28812066
me to bruv
me too
>>
>>28812066

Oddly enough I'm the same but with a girl who shares similar interests. As weird as this may sound on /r9k/ its hard to find a girl who likes anime and isnt shocked that you aren't a basement dwelling NEET.
>>
>>28812066
this depends if you have a stable job, are good looking, fit, and if you have a good personality if you don't have 2 of these things chances are you can't get a model girlfriend
>>
>>28812066

>I just want this thread and your life to end.

Is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>28813064
I have all of those. WHERE IS MY MODEL GF REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>28813084
fuck off cuck
>>
>>28812066
Shit tier bait. If any of it was true you wouldn't be here. Does dumping shit on a pile of shit make you a successful LMAOtroll?
>>
>>28813309
I can stay here and shit up the board with my normie problems if i want to

stop me faggot
>>
>>28813439
No, you can't. They're not your problems. This is bait.
>>
>>28813493
ok sure kid
>>
>>28812066
Well first
>bait

Second, if you want a model gf you have to be model-tier as well. That's the way relationships work, why should someone super attractive date someone average or ugly looking?
>>
File: rofl.jpg (52 KB, 376x419) Image search: [Google]
rofl.jpg
52 KB, 376x419
>randomly pick up girls on the street

this has literally never happened in all of human history
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.