[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worst thing your dad, mom/anyone said to you,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 411x411) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 411x411
What's the worst thing your dad, mom/anyone said to you, but that it was in fact nothing but the truth?
>>
your a disgrace to this family
>>
>>28812038
My low IQ widely impairs my scientific, cultural, discursive, social, and numerous other realms.

I said it myself. Myself is still 'someone'.

My parents and other people have almost exclusively lied about me to myself and to other people.
>>
Nothing. I'm a 29 NEET that's never worked.

My parents have always been super positive about the situation and never give me shit.

My siblings are all pretty successful so I guess they see me as the child that's going to stay with them forever and look after them when they're super old and frail.
>>
>>28812038
>you are only here because I miscarriage my first baby

>you masturbate like homosexual
>>
>>28812092
>My parents and other people have almost exclusively lied about me to myself and to other people.

(If anyone's needlessly curious how exactly, the usual package: being called evil, aggressive, accusations of mental illness, paranoia, psychosis, lack of friends, homosexuality, being compared to murderers...)
>>
>>28812162
(Also homeless people, animals, dogs in particular, and such.)
>>
>>28812038
My mom and dad have never told me the truth about anything.

It's either comforting lies or silence.
>>
>>28812038
My mom called me autistic
>>
>>28812038
I think of myself as quite lazy and unmotivated, my parents have never really told me anything negative.
Probably because they have experience with a way worse people, so it's like grading on a curve.

Held down a job for 5 years straight with same company even got promoted, so I can cover all my expenses and help financially with the house, but I still live with them.
Once I can afford to get a house I'll see myself in a better light.
>>
"Your grand.mother forced me to give up your sister for adoption. That was the condition for her saving my life. Also I had promised to never speak on it, but that was before your sister tracked us down"

Fmf
>>
Never heard any really worse thing, but my dad spilled some truths when I was much younger:
>be 15
>dad: "Anon, if you continue like this, you're gonna be very lonely in the future"
>I just smile and think "but that's exactly what I want"

24 yo khv now, fuck dad, I know you were right
>>
My dad called me a degenerate once. I couldn't care less.
>>
>>28812810
Why did he call you that?

bloxbloxblox
>>
File: 1414193252532.gif (228 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1414193252532.gif
228 KB, 500x333
>"you were an accident, we only kept you because your grandma wanted a grandchild"
>apparently she died a year after I was born
>"I didn't get rid of you since her death because family and neighbours already knew you were born and I dont need a worse reputation with everyone we know"
>>
My mother said that she hates me and my dad called me a faggot. I think they love me are proud-ish of me, but even if I get millionaire I don't think I will ever be the son they wanted to have, mostrly because they didn't want to have one in first place.
>>
>you're a dead weight on this family
i don't even live at home anymore
>>
>Born poor
>Biological dad gone
>Stepdad seems to hate me
>Much suffering but builds character
>School was bad-okay
>High school finally
>Good student just mildly hate people
>Mother talks to me after going to New York
>"I met with your real father and he wants to be a part of your life now"
>Tell her that if he ever approaches me I will kill him on the spot.
>Depression debuff activated
>Become failgrade student

Thanks Ma, appreciate it
>>
>>28812038
dad didn't say shit, he was always at work

mom was Borderline so she either didnt say anything or just called ma names when she was angry and beat me on the head when she needed a punching bag

i'm not worthy of being called a human but neither is she
>>
>You are the black sheep of this family. Do us just one fucking favor and don't show yourself with us.
t. dad
>>
>>28812130
>you masturbate like homosexual
Imagine a woman with a heavy mexican accent saying this
Kek
>>
>>28812038
My dad asked if i wanted to live deliciously
>>
>"Why can't you be more like your brother?"
>"Anon is such a loser."
>"You're going to be very lonely in the future."
>>
>>28812038
They didn't say it to me, but I once heard them talking behind my back:
>He's not right, he's just not normal.
>He's never been fucking right.

The fact it was behind my back made it so much worse.
>>
>i'm 19
>brother who is 36 is married to an actual 10/10
>she used to be a professional model, loves animals, goes to church, plays the piano
>they have beautiful children
>we are at a family party
>sit with him, talking and drinking
>he knows me better than anyone
>always honest with me
>asks me what is wrong
>tell him that i will never have what he has or even come close
>he thinks for a moment
>looks across the garden toward our childhood home
>"No. I don't think you will."
>neither of us say anything for a long time
>i respect him more for telling the truth
>but it ruins me internally all the same

He is the only person who is regularly honest with me, aside from my father. It still crushed me, but in a way it was better than the lies.
>>
>>28813952
Damian?

irig
>>
"since you're black we thought you would end up a drug addict and not your (white) brother" problems of being adopted
>>
>>28812038
>I love you son, even if you are like this.

Like what?! i don't dress weird nor do i act weird IRL, Faaaatheeer!
>>
>>28812038

>i birthed a monster *crying

Just end it already
>>
>"no one is going to hire you because you're so passive"
>"I think we just have to get used to the fact that you're a retard like our neighbour (few years younger aspie)"
>>
>be 8
> walking back from school
>nothing weird happened in school
>mom tells me in a few years i'll be lonely and no one would want to be friends with me.
>tmw mom can see the future
>>
>>28812038
I would be interested in seeing most people ITT. No, not meeting or talking to; just normalfaggily interested in your faces.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64 KB, 1440x1080
> conceived from rape
> used as a pawn in a game of spite between my parents
> literally a walking curse or hex
>>
>>28812038
>"you have no friends because nobody likes you"
(I was about 7 years old, and he said it in a fit of rage.)

Other things he's said;

>"your mother is the only reason I haven't killed you yet."
(Said at 9 years old)

>"you'll never be strong enough to get ahead in life"
(Said at 9)

>"I will kill you in your sleep one day"
(Said at 9)

>"Im going to kill you."
(Said at 10, he chased me around the house and beat the living hell out of me)

>"I'm going to kill you."
(Said at 12, same as last time, but he almost nearly did kill me.)

>"blah blah blah imma kill ya"
(Age 13, he upped the ante and stabbed my in the shoulder with a knife. I was fucking furious. Didn't see him for a few years. I think this is when I started to realize that rage was a hereditary based thing.)

>"no son, I don't care if I haven't seen you in over 5 years, I'm still a deadbeat loser who want to kill his child to prove a moot point that I'm better!"
(Age 18. Mom put me in boxing for a few years at this point, and I really really fucking hated him. I broke his nose, his arm, and shattered an orbital socket)

>"wah wha wah, you beat me up and ruined my life!! I'm crying like a little bitch and I'm going to kill myself because it, and it'll all be your fault wah!"
(Said sporadically through ages 18 - 22, I told him that if he wasn't going to do it himself, I'd find a way to fulfill that wish for him.)

>"I love you very much. I'm sorry I was such a horrible person. I'm proud of you. You have no idea how proud of you I am that you turned out better than me. Words can not describe how much I love you."
(Said at age 24 before he shot himself in the head with a pistol infront of me. That one shook me up for a bit.)

All in all, 10/10 would not recommend.
>>
>>28816180
holy fuck.

the end was sad and horrible.
but i think its true, he loved you, he hated himself but thats not an excuse for his actions
>>
my mom called me a faggot in Spanish. kill me.
>>
>>28812038
>you're weird
my niece on multiple occasions.
>>
>"it's OK if you're gay"
>>
>>28816180
yo what the fuck tho
for real
>>
>>28812038
>"You don't care about anyone but yourself"
>>
File: fat feel.jpg (113 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
fat feel.jpg
113 KB, 1440x810
>"nobody will ever want you anyway"
>turn to her and say "huh?" in a normal voice just to see if she'd say it again
>"nothing"
>>
>>28814251
>>28814251
that was kinda deep

any more stories about your chadbro and his penchant for veracity?

also bonus points for more stories involving you being awkward in front of his 10/10 churchgoing wife
>>
wish you weren't my son
>>
>>28812038
Mum told me i was doing nothing with my life and to get a job. I have one now and i paint models for money. Dad and mum are proud of me, but dad wishes i went to college doing tech work like him. I will soon
>>
My mom gave rights to her siblings to decide if I get any of her money if she dies because she doesn't think I would be responsible with it.
>>
>>28816180
Wow, anon, that sucks. Having your father lie to you that he loves you in his fucking last words is horrible.
>>
>>28816928
how do you know the last one was a lie and not the other ones?
>>
>>28816970
>his words over the years said he hated him
>his actions over the years said he hated him
>'actually wait nvm I love you'
>sounds legit
>>
>>28812990
You dad is a sociopath who takes pleasure in hurting people. What I want you to do is take a bat, put a few nails through it, and start beating his head in while he is sleeping, nails facing him of course.
>>
>>28813149
>Much suffering but builds character

No it doesn't. This is a meme. Growing up in various abuses will fuck up your IQ and dopamine production. Having a step-father instead of your real father has an effect on your development. Get angry at your fucked step-dad and your dumb mother who decided to break up her family and your chances of a normal childhood. Get ANGRY.
>>
>>28816928
Wasn't a lie unfortunately. Would have been less of a big deal to me if it was.

He was just a screwed up guy.
>>
>>28816856
It really makes you....

...think....

...doesn't it...

...woah...

...smoke weed, dude...

...open noodle shops, man....

...vote democrat, mayne....
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 261x197) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 261x197
>>28817187
four thee
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.