[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>decide to get my picture taken because I wanted to apply
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1433708519067.jpg (81 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
1433708519067.jpg
81 KB, 719x719
>decide to get my picture taken because I wanted to apply for a job
>had to stand in front of the photo store for 30 minutes until they finally asked me what I wanted
>I say I need a picture
>"what size?"
>"idk I need it for a job"
>mfw I said "I-D-K" not "I don't know"
>they say passport size
>I say ok
>in the photo room they gave me stool to stand on
>tfw 5'3
>they take a picture and say to come pick it up in 15 minutes
>I go home

This was over 4 hours ago. I have not come back. I do not want to go back there. What happens if I do not come back? I did not pay. Will they give my pictures to the police?
>>
use your camera phone sperg
>>
>>28811928
I don't have a phone and my laptop camera is bad and I'm scared to take the tape off it.
>>
>>28811973

hmm. i think you have bigger issues than trying to get a picture taken
>>
File: 1463749212239.png (249 KB, 650x686) Image search: [Google]
1463749212239.png
249 KB, 650x686
>>28811889
I'll go pick up your photos for you in exchange for a 10 minute hand holding session.
>>
Hopefully they won't misuse it for advertising, dating sites or something like that.
>in the photo room they gave me stool to stand on
Why not just lower the camera?
>Will they give my pictures to the police?
I doubt the cops'll care about it. What's the damage, 10 bucks or something? It's not worth it.
>>
>>28811889
Yes, they will give the photo to the police with a note that says "Potential loser, arrest on sight."
>>
>>28812007
I would agree to that but I probably you probably live halfway across the world from me.
>>
They won't give it to the police, nor did you commit an actual crime, you didn't walk out with anything without paying
>>
File: 1464065568607.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1464065568607.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>28812007
This is cute.
Originator
>>
>>28811889
>>28811973
Holy shit. How autistic can you get?
>>
>>28812056
Where you live, senpai?

Meizu
>>
>>28811889
It's fine just go, Normies say those fairly often. She/ he didn't think anything of it,

If you don't go back theyll attempt to contact you for the sale, if not they throw it away. At least where I live.
>source: I'm a normie
>>
who even says idk in their head
god i hate you so much
>>
>>28811889
H E L I U M
E
L
I
U
M

Seriously end it.
>>
>>28812031
>someone calls the police saysing there is a loser on the run
>police get to the place
>store person gives them the picture
>on the back was the name 'anon'
>police get out the store and go to google and type in 'anon'
>they find some site called 4chan/r9k/
>they see 'anon' then another 'anon' and another
>dropped the case because too many losers
>>
>>28813695
Kek

Oregano-ator-ally
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.