[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Actual robots of /r9k/, when was the last time you left the house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1460576421852.png (67 KB, 578x547) Image search: [Google]
1460576421852.png
67 KB, 578x547
Actual robots of /r9k/, when was the last time you left the house proper? How are you surviving? One month and about 2 weeks here, but I'll have to go out in June.
>>
>>28811862
Why do you have to go outside in June?
>>
>>28811884
the sun's out
>>
>>28811884
I have to renew my ID, passport and sign up for vocational school.
>>
Yesterday, I left the house
>>
>>28811862
About a month and a half too. I'm gonna have to go outside in 2 weeks so I can go to my first psychology appointment, or maybe before that so I can get some new clothes. Both are gonna be a hassle for me
>>
>>28811912
That sounds fun. What are you going to school for? And why do you need a new passport? Are you going somewhere?
>>
File: Morphine-Man.png (300 KB, 309x412) Image search: [Google]
Morphine-Man.png
300 KB, 309x412
>>28811862

Been about six or seven months for me I think, I don't know. Might be more.

>how are you surviving?

I've trained the local pack of squirrels to forage nuts for me to eat. I installed a tiny squirrel door for them to enter my domain, so I don't have to leave my room.

Vidya, anime, and these delicious nuts have kept me somewhat sane. Speaking of vidya, who /bloodandwine/ here? The 31st can't come soon enough.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.