[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BATTLE ROYALE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled-2.png (1009 KB, 3000x584) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.png
1009 KB, 3000x584
You are dropped on island with these people

You must fight to the death.

You may choose to form a temporary alliance with 2 other players.

You can choose any weapon you want (except firearms, explosives or poisons)

What do?

>inb4 you kill yourself
>>
I NEED THE SOURCE ON THE EYEPATCH WEARING, AXE SWINGING QT!
>>
>>28811718
Sig from Gangsta
>>
File: Banba.Mahiru.full.1724633.jpg (571 KB, 979x1032) Image search: [Google]
Banba.Mahiru.full.1724633.jpg
571 KB, 979x1032
>>28811559
Loli and Femboi.

I'll take a standard issue Japanese delinquent chain.

We'll write poetry, stretch properly and cuddle together at night for warmth.

>>28811718
Kind of reminds me of this absolute qt.
>>
The ringer and yandere are the only powerful ones, excluding man eater who will kill you too probably. Any other choice is fucking stupid, although otaku could be useful, you can combine brains and brawn to win.

Either ringer+yandere or ringer+otaku. Not picking the ringer is suicide because he'd come after you and no one can fucking protect you.
>>
Otaku and Ringer.

I want a crossbow.
>>
>>28811559
Sign me up for that Otaku-Ringer shit.

Gonna fight with a taser or a cattle prod. It's not a firearm, it's not poisonous, and it's not explosive. 100% legit.

>daring to hint that we're not all gonna make it out of this shithole
>>
>>28811559
Loli/Otaku - You need a free kill at the end
Ringer - He will do the killing and likely be wounded at the end.
>>
Otaku/Ringer.

How is this even a question?
>>
>>28811559
Nympho and stacey, use the nympho to trap and kill chad and her, rape stacey to death.

Can i just have no allies, and a steyr and ten rounds instead?
>>
>>28811916
>temporary alliance
if you pick a powerful ally you are basically signing your own death sentence when everyone else is gone
>>
>>28812240
> Implying you could win anyhow.
I would just try to get some FUCC, I don't care what happens afterwards.
>>
>>28812240
Ringer will be injured, a worse bet will have him kill you early on when he's full of energy and not injured. Assuming you don't choose him, your chances will be at least equally as bad. If there's no chance for you to beat him at the end, then you would've died anyway. If you pick him at least you get the other assholes off your back
>>
>>28811559
team up with chad and femboi try to kill otaku first. maybe champ too. After otaku would be man eater, then ringer and violet. Try to get chad and femboi killed in the attempts and try to bring on either stacy loli or champ and ringer on the team to replace dead chad/boi and get them killed too. I wouldn't want to team up with champ because they have to be killed eventually anyway but it'd be useful for taking down otaku.
>>
>>28812281
>I never fucked and I'm terrible at survival: The post. The fag. The legend. Come and see it, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>28812405
>I never fucked and I'm terrible at survival
99% of this board cuckboi, keep imaniging things
>>
>>28812430
>Confirms what I just said.
>"keep imagining things"
What did """he""" mean by this?
>>
>>28812373
you need to make a concerted effort to kill as many of the strong players early on by sacrificing weaker allies
that way you aren't stuck in an end game with a much stronger opponent
>>
>>28811559
The ringer and maneater
My weapon will be a slingshot
>>
>>28812486
>sacrificing weaker allies will make your chances better

This makes absolutely no fucking sense

How can he be "stronger" end game? He starts out strong then ends up exhausted at he end. Either that or he is equally as strong.

Can someone else chime in? this is weird fucking logic. It's not as if he will gain exp by killing other people.
>>
>>28812565
If you pick the ringer he will kill all of the other players until its just him and you left and then he will kill you.
>>
>>28812565
I agree with the other guy that would of been my strategy. The strongest person isn't going to be fighting non stop and get tired out. Using weaker allies to get rid of the strongest opponents gets rid of the strongest ones and weeds out the competition of the weaker ones if they go down. It is always a benefit to get rid of the strongest ones first they are the biggest threat. This isn't a video game where they are end level boss you have to face them down at the end to win it all. You're really shit at game strategy.
>>
>not fighting to escape with your team intact
are you a shounen protagonist or aren't you
>>
>>28811559
no one, the only ally I need is my col 43.14 23 kg, a fucking knife, ductape and a rope.

I'll kill all of them
>>
>>28811559
Anyone, provided I get an electrically-powered repeating crossbow
>>
>>28812844
What would you use the duct tape for?

>>28812926
>electrically-powered
Do you want a bedpan as well, fatass?
>>
>>28812926
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS4RKoRyTik

looks like shit desu, rate of fire isn't much better than this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDeAxTxzorE
>>
Nympho and Man-eater
>>
Champ and the loli.

A simple shortsword.
>>
Loli and Chad so I can fuck loli until I die
>>
Yandere and ringer, ringer will BTFO everyone else and yandere will protect me if he decides to turn against me
>>
File: 1444361510062.png (121 KB, 480x445) Image search: [Google]
1444361510062.png
121 KB, 480x445
Loli for bait and fucking, Stacy for long range and fucking. One of them will end up dying, the other I'll just escape the island with like in the movie.
>>
>>28811559
Otaku and Loli is the best choice
>>
>>28813685
The robotic answer. I would take loli and ringer then ask ringer to end me when I'm ejaculating in loli so I can die happy
>>
What anime/manga is the Nympho from? I need to know for... personal reasons.
>>
>>28811559
chad and loli,i'll use a sword,i'll beat that unharmed fag at the end no prob
>>
>>28811559
Holy shit, battle royal with only robots would be the best thing to see ever.
>>
>>28812240
But if you let them take the lead they'll end up as a meat shield and you can escape when the unfortunate happens.
>>
File: Everything I love.png (91 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
Everything I love.png
91 KB, 1162x850
>>28811559
Otaku and Stacey. I'll take a spear.

Otaku because muh tactical insight and muh secret weapon. Hopefully he's masturbated enough not to care about the Nympho.

Stacey because a ranged weapon would be really useful against some of the tougher melee opponents. Hopefully she's heterosexual and won't be affected by the Nympho.

(That being said, I doubt anyone would be charmed by the Nympho mid battle)

Hopefully the Otaku has a way to kill the Loli.

Champ, Chad, Yandere, Nympho, Man Eater and Femboi all lose to spear/bow combo.

The Ringer is too tough to kill by myself. I'll probably need the help of the Otaku and the Stacey to do so but even then it seems bleak.

As soon as the Ringer is dead, I'll let the Otaku the die either by my own hands, or by putting him in harm's way. Although I expect him to have seen through this. And probably risk it by killing him before the fight even begins just to stop his master plan from unfolding.

After most melee enemies die Stacey will probably turn on me not needing a melee guard, I'll be sure to kill her as soon as I don't need a range to help. A spear is more useful than a bow alone.

If I'm not already killed/mortally wounded then I'll finish of the Shrinking Violet with a quick blow to the neck.

THAT or:

Ringer/Otaku

Backstab both before fight begins and try to fend for myself with a spear. They're honestly the toughest two.
>>
>>28814222
If they realise you're using them to take the heat then they'll just kill as soon as you let guard down to stop the reverse from happening.

You have to show that you're useful to them in some way.
>>
File: Asuka_Tsundere.jpg (31 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Asuka_Tsundere.jpg
31 KB, 500x375
>>28814062
really anon?

original comment
>>
>>28815092

yes, weally.
>>
>>28815150
It's asuka
>>
>>28816058

thanks m8

this comment is not original
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.