[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your friends dick was bigger than yours >tfw he made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1431668699162.jpg (351 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1431668699162.jpg
351 KB, 1280x1707
>tfw your friends dick was bigger than yours
>tfw he made you be the girl during practice sex
>>
>>28810739
>both circumcised

in the end i still win
>>
>>28810739
So he forced you to perform a sex change?
>>
>>28810739
>tfw he made you be the girl during practice sex

Occasionally this place can still surprise me.
>>
anal feels nice so it's okay
>>
File: 512x512bb.jpg (30 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
512x512bb.jpg
30 KB, 512x512
>mfw I prepared by eating hot spicy indian food for an entire week while wiping sloppily after pooing in the street
>>
>>28810739
>I was less than 8 but unsure of how old I was when it happened, 6 or 7 I guess.
>My family had a large tent in our garden that was set up to air out after being washed with some type of cleaning solution. We had been camping out west on a long trip to see the Grand Canyon, the Trinity Site, meteor crater, Mexicans up close, Indians up close, etc.
>a much older neighbor boy wanted to play a game that required the cool darkness provided by wet fabric drying in the sun.
>no one was home as mother was attending a wedding shower party for a younger woman in her social group just a few houses away.
>I don't really know whose family this neighbor boy belongs to- he's That much older.
>the game consists of trying to stop an erection from happening in the other person, taking turns Trying to keep one while the other stops it by various means, nothing is considered cheating. Not slapping, squeezing, or bending. The Do Not Fold, Spindle, or Mutilate joke is made. I giggle - "what IS spindle ? I know what A spindle is... But what is To Spindle?" My excellent grasp of diagramming sentences has become useful.
>he says like twist.
>my first turn at Making one and being prevented from having an erection lasted only a while as I easily won that round. His first turn was ever more brief as I was hesitant and it grew to my amazement to an extensive length. He must have shaved as I first saw pubic hair(my own) many years later. He who hesitates is lost and I spent moments staring before attempting to stop it. I lost.
>so my second turn I'm being Spindled just a bit after the Fold Spindle Mutilate joke. It kinda hurts I don't wanna play anymm- he let go and said Awwww do you got a booboo? In a condescending voice. I can kiss it and make it better? He asked leaning closer to look at it
>I won the round springing angrily into full tiny length but shyly asked why would you Eww kiss it?
>I can make it feel Really good. Do you like to touch yours, he asked . Yes sometimes I like
>>
>>28810791
It actually hurts a lot (spit as lube), I couldn't poo for a weak. :( But maybe guys take it easier anally.

What hurt more was, my bf came home early and caught us. So embarrassing, and to top it off he decided to start sniveling about it right in front of us so I kicked him out. I feel like such a bitch, but he could at least give us some privacy :( then I had no income or bf to cuddle with for 6 months.

Tldr. Anal is so embarrassing when people are watching. Also, cheating is a bitch move, but if you're going to do it DON'T GET CAUGHT, jeez. Take it from the experienced.
>>
>>28811128
>this story is 100% true
>>
>>28811128
>couldn't poo for a weak
Could you normally poo for a weak?
What about for a strong?
>>
>>28810739
>practice sex
Is that what being a faggot is called now anon?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.