[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any older failures on right now? 27 yr old worthless poorfag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 18
File: _84170667_over-25s.jpg (31 KB, 976x549) Image search: [Google]
_84170667_over-25s.jpg
31 KB, 976x549
Any older failures on right now?

27 yr old worthless poorfag ugly dropout socially retarded KHV NEET here

seems
>>
>>28810667
>seems
....seems like most here are 16-20 and straight from social media
>>
>>28810679
>>28810679
yeah? same. i was thinking of seeing a doc but I havent had insurance since I was 17. Also Im sure whatever pills wont help
>>
Not too late to get your shit together. 26 here and just getting back in school with a full time job. Just set some goals and get to work
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 250x242
>>28810667
>turn 30 in two weeks
>>
>>28810667
26 here:
>Just about to start my M.Sc in theoretical physics at a top 50 worldwide school.
>Would have done it sooner but I took a year out to work
>Then decided "fuck it" I'll go travelling, spent the past 7 months seeing the world.
>>
>>28810795
not op but not even the few shitty fast food places have called back. even had a interiew at one.
>>
>>28810852
You're doing something wrong then. Do something to stand out from everyone else or that says 'you should hire me'. Bring a resume, references, brag a bit. I've worked restaurants and the only time managers wouldn't even consider an applicant is when they just seemed completely disinterested.
>>
File: 1460701549873.png (651 KB, 697x713) Image search: [Google]
1460701549873.png
651 KB, 697x713
>>28810852
I couldn't get any contact with retail stores or fast food. I sent in applications, I did follow ups, but god damn they won't get you anywhere and it will just be part-time shit anyway.

It wasn't until I saw an ad for an employment agency that I was actually able to get a full time job and it happened within a week of contacting the agency. If you don't mind warehouse work then I highly suggest seeking an employment agency if there is one around where you live. Hell, it beats dealing with customers everyday.
>>
>>28810851

xDdd gottem! dude look at the fucking failure faggots in here lmao

based post my dude
dude all i cam do is #facepalm these fucking losers lmao
............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`

yes my dude

u faggots need to man up and fuckin stop being bitches.

man the fuck up get fit get fa/ u wirthless pussies
>>
File: 1464010594128.jpg (9 KB, 237x250) Image search: [Google]
1464010594128.jpg
9 KB, 237x250
29 in less than a month, I work in retail which isn't too bad since there's qt girls there sometimes, not that they talk to me though.

It gets harder every year, I didn't think it would but the older I'm getting and less I'm doing with my life, the more it's killing me inside.
I never wanted to a slave to the rat race, cashing that money and dreams of living in a mansion and shit like normies do, but that being said, waking up with nothing to do other than fap or play video games is killing me, it isn't as fun as it was 10 years ago.
I think I'll be ok though, I just take every day as it comes, if some shit happens, I'll deal with it.

>>28810667
>>28810677
I don't understand what you mean by seems.
>>
>>28810950
the problem with pretending to be stupid is that you'll eventually forget how you pretended to be smart
>>
>>28810958
>I don't understand what you mean by seems.
seems
>>
>he's 25+
>he still posts on 4chan

why are you still here grandpa? You are like one of those creepy middle aged guys who compete in Yugio tournaments against little kids, this website is meant for a younger crowd, go find someplace else to creep out. Man if I am still on this website in 6 years when I turn 25 I fully plan on killing myself because I will have proof of my complete failure in life.
>>
Currently 32.
Regular virgin.
Full-time 3rd rung management position, but in frustrating retail & I live check-to-check.
Live in my own rented place.

Things are KINDA OKAY for now, but it could all fall apart at the seams so easily.
>>
>>28810958
i hit enter too fast
>>
28 year old male living at home with parents.

Blew my back out at 22, been getting used and taken advantage of since then, had to invent a job and 4 years of working like a slave with no health care turned me into a fucking mess.

I litterally had a big organization offer me a 60k job that most people would dream off, but I denied it because my health is terrible.

Sleeping is a meme for me, it takes 3 to 4 tylenol pms to go to bed and sometimes i wake up in middle of night. despite all efforts, I have no real consistency in this.

Also suffering from manic depression, anxiety, and paranoia plus immense shame from having my parents see what this has done to me in real time.

Has any one had any miracle experiences that saved them or is it really up to us all to be our own saviours.

I have tried everything and i always end up worse off then I was yesterday.

I may or may not have made hypothetical post last night asking people where my character in my book should aim his gun to end his miserable fucking life.

I should be a fucking chad, but this shit took it all away from me. I dont even want girls, I jsut want to be able to be around girls without feeling like all of them could take me in a fight which they could.... When I am around older men, I feel like a fucking special olympics kid.

I am a photographer for news papers and I have done a lot of assignments for special olympics, I swear to god, These mentally impaired kids all have more confidence and command more respect then I do.... I litterally feel weaker and more stupid then all of them.

Advice: if you are healthy, join the military tomorrow, everyone I know who enlisted is doing quite well, the rest of us are hit or miss and that only includes people who are healthy or havent had life shit down their throat.

IF you are not stable to be on your own and you get in an accident or some bad health stuff happens to you, your fucked. You wont even qualify for Obamacare and Medicaid is only in sum states.
>>
File: 001.jpg (76 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
76 KB, 400x225
>>28811018
>when I turn 25 I fully plan on killing myself
pls do
>>
>>28811047
Oh, I see.
I thought you it was two different posters but this makes much more sense.
>>
advice continued - You should really take a honest and thorough look at ur prospects, be honest.... Are you just getting by?

If this applies to you, You really need to do something life changing asap or life is going to have its way with you.

This economy is well overdue for a another recession and its going to fuck your shit up.

Your not going to get the girl just getting by in this country, Your current interests and hobbies will fade with repetition and you will become more apathetic depressed.

Medicine does fuck all to fix it, SSRIs are a meme bandaid on a wound that needs stitches.

You need to address the root problems in your life to fix the aesthetic superficial aspects.

I had a breakdown before Christmas and quit all my jobs... This chan was kind of a fun replacement as I took glee in mocking all things I hated about society and felt like I found a replacement for them.

After now 6 months that I cant believe have gone by(prob ssri and ritalin psychosis which was prescribed)... I am left with cold reminded that not only am I in the same prospects, but this place has made me more apathetic, more cold hearted, more angry, more jaded, etc.

Change your life before it changes you.
>>
>>28811071
Perhpaps you could try psilocybin.
>>
>>28811202

been there done that, its useful short term but not long term and its not going to fix my spine so not really in play.

I am guessing Jesus didnt get off his cross to help you either? It would be nice if he did, after 5 years of celibacy, doing tons of charity work, not being a fucking yuppy business man and fucking everyone over which seems to be the thing to do these days, all I got to show is a cautionary tale.
>>
File: 1462943706504.jpg (50 KB, 299x305) Image search: [Google]
1462943706504.jpg
50 KB, 299x305
>>28811164
Dude i just don't care.
I've never played by the rules and not in an edgy way but mainly because I don't understand anything, everything just confuses me so I do what I want.
I'm not a man with a plan.
>>
>>28811018
where do you plan on being at 25?
>>
>>28811071
who the fuck is going to have a military career at 28

this isn't a fucking movie and you're not col. kurtz
>>
File: $.jpg (16 KB, 247x350) Image search: [Google]
$.jpg
16 KB, 247x350
hail your one true god
>>
>>28811298
What if you're not American?
>>
>>28811309

hail tbqh
>>
>>28811248
As a matter of fact i am doing okay in life. A
fter many years of pissing my life away combined with slight drug addiction... the past 4 years i have managed to turn things around.
I obtained a trade certification in fabrication and i now have a 180k/yr job in the mining industry working for one of the largest mining corps in the world working 7 days 7 nights 7 off. It can be a hard lonely life sometimes. But i have found it somewhat peaceful.
>>
File: denso.jpg (42 KB, 660x400) Image search: [Google]
denso.jpg
42 KB, 660x400
>>28811038
that lifestyle is insane, you're gonna lose it eventually dude.

get a stupid tattoo
>>
File: SDR%20table.jpg (58 KB, 1067x379) Image search: [Google]
SDR%20table.jpg
58 KB, 1067x379
>>28811309
$ is reserve trade currency of the world, meaning our printed money is the most demanded printed money in the world. That's why India and Brazil don't have functioning economies, ultimately it's because their currencies are reliant on what the USD/Federal reserve does.

the SDR is likely to take its position in the coming years.
>>
File: traw.jpg (1010 KB, 3112x3461) Image search: [Google]
traw.jpg
1010 KB, 3112x3461
>>28811298
capitalism must be destroyed before it destroys us
>>
>>28811451
what can you do about it though
never buy anything ever again?
>>
>>28811451
too late
----
>>
File: exter_pyramid_updated.jpg (80 KB, 593x531) Image search: [Google]
exter_pyramid_updated.jpg
80 KB, 593x531
>>28811501
live with your parents and save

buy some motherfuckin BITCOIN >$440, sell for $1k+ by next year.

WOOOO BABY
>>
I'm on the SSRIs and blissfully unaware of reality of my failure to achieve in society. God bless pharmaceuticals.
>>
>>28811018
man when i was 18 i went to holidays, met my friends, talking to girls, playing football, getting laid and so on
if someone told me i could "browse dank memes and make rare pepes" id ask them what illness they have

we arent the ones who should kill ourselfs, we had our fun, you never had any
>>
>>28811668
fuck, <$440

fuck you people
>>
>>28811248
Fuck jesus
>>
reminder that theress no hope
>>
>>28810667
I'm 15 days past 25, feels like this is really gonna be my year this year ....
>>
>>28810667

>28
>social retard
>KHV
>NEET
>no friends
>no social media
>unfavorite of parents
>younger brother is better in every way
>lost hope and ambition
>>
File: 1462996665371.jpg (63 KB, 809x808) Image search: [Google]
1462996665371.jpg
63 KB, 809x808
>>28813806
2 more years right......
>>
>>28811071
hard feeI
>>
>>28811370
We'll see.

I DO know I can't be living the same exact way I currently do 10 years from now.
>>
File: 5S66Jmj.png (209 KB, 298x278) Image search: [Google]
5S66Jmj.png
209 KB, 298x278
>24
>Khv
>Professionally Diagnosed with Severe Depression and Anxiety and waiting on ADHD diagnosis
>Extreme social anxiety
>Perform my own dentistry and cut my own hair
>NEET, kicked off social security
>1 friend i only talk to through steam
>Undiagnosed stomach condition that causes me to burp a couple of times a minutes non-stop day in day out
>Physical deformity uncorrected after 2 surgeries. Causes me to bleed constantly and daily with a painful open wound that keeps me away at night, makes it painful to walk for more than 10 minutes and means i have to sit in a very awkward position
>Sometimes bleeds so bad it shows through my trousers and is in a very humiliating spot (pilonidal sinus if you want to look it up. my first surgeon said it was the largest he'd ever dealt with.

Having a great time desu
>>
25 year old khv. Still working bullshit part time min wage jobs, still mucking around in community college, still friendless, don't even have gf prospects. Every day I want to die.
>>
File: 1428838094751.jpg (114 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1428838094751.jpg
114 KB, 960x720
>29 (30 at end of the year)
>NEET
>Diagnosed aspie with several other diagnosed mental problems
>On the autismbux
>Live alone but am about to move into a different place
>Obvious virgin
>No hopes of getting a job
>Existence consists of staring at a computer screen, daydreaming of fantasies and sleeping through half the day, most days
>Waiting on the point where I get enough courage that I can kill myself
>>
>26
>Drop out from college
>Will move in with parents in a week
>On meds but sometimes I feel they do nothing
>No job, gf, money, car, nothing.
>Younger brother is successful, has a degree, has a gf, lives with my parents but they like it
>I'm happy for him but I hate being at family gatherings because everyone asks what am I doing and it feels I fell behind the curve by like a mile.

The worst part is that until my 20s I was great socially, had a gf, job, and everything.
I don't know what happened, I can't remember my last 5 years very well. Alcohol and depression clouded everything.
>>
File: we.png (312 KB, 371x393) Image search: [Google]
we.png
312 KB, 371x393
>>28810974
>the problem with pretending to be stupid is that you'll eventually forget how you pretended to be smart

I'm using this
>>
File: universe pepe4.png (603 KB, 629x481) Image search: [Google]
universe pepe4.png
603 KB, 629x481
>>28811018
>Man if I am still on this website in 6 years when I turn 25 I fully plan on killing myself

I thought the same thing back in 2010.
>>
basically we are the same age.

tell me what you want to achieve, I tell you how: go you fucking grandpas
>>
>>28817071
>implying I don't know what or how
It's like when they tell me to not be depressed, just smile and go outside and work.
Like ok asshole, that's some mighty fine advice.
>>
>>28817134
there is a solution to your depression tho.

and that is you. you don't need to change yourself but how you act.

try some brain mental trainings and try to better your focus.
>>
>>28815906

very hard feel. Got any advice.... besides suicide?
>>
>>28817172
Like I told you, it's not that I don't literally know what to do.
I've tried meds, I've done therapy, I've changed the ways I do things, I have gone to the gym, I've done cardio, I've tried relationships, eating well etc.

It's like I'm trapped inside a body and mind that don't respond or do what I know needs to be done, plus it feels like shit.
You scream to yourself "get up, just finish that work", "come on man, just do laundry", "hey man, it's just a text, no need to be afraid of it, just answer".

There are days when the meds work, or days when things are simply ok, and I wonder "how the fuck am I even depressed the rest of the time", and go about my day in a completely normal fashion.
Then it comes back and even leaving the bedroom is like fighting a storm.
>>
>>28817172
I understand if you don't get it though, and it can be frustrating because the solutions and answer just seem so clear to you but the other person seems completely unwilling to change from that perspective.
I've been in your position before, and it's really hard to describe, but once you get deep into depression/anxiety/whatever it's a different world.
>>
25 years old

Enjoy hiking and camping
Trying to quit smoking cigarettes and drinking beer, losing weight at the moment and have my own balcony garden with vegetables. Changing diet.

3D modelling at spare time.

Life is kinda alright for being abit fucked up.
>>
>>28817364
>>28817317

it is not like I have been there or am out of it.

right now I am smoking while I quit smoking because today is just a day of fuck offs.

but you have to come to realise that keep thinking in a certain manner and letting your thoughts flow out of control is triggering your depression.

cut the meds off. seriously, just cut them off and start researching natural products that have those ingredients in them.

remember that you have nothing to lose right? this should be your get go advice.

Nothing to lose means that you have nothing. which literally means that you shouldn't have expectations of anything.

And trust me the moment you stop expecting anythig from others you wills start feeling better.

the only reason why I am giving advice in this thread is just to get this shit in my brain. it is more for myself than you but it could also help you.
>>
File: joo14.png (406 KB, 543x507) Image search: [Google]
joo14.png
406 KB, 543x507
>>28811298
The Goyim are suckers.
>>
>>28817172
>try some brain mental trainings and try to better your focus.
links?
>>
>>28817522
there are memory tests out there or memory exercises. which you can find on google.
just do any of them and you'll start to feel a bit better.

they are easy to do and you can easily see progress in a couple of weeks.

but don't forget to research later on how your brain works. because if you know it how it works, unconsciously your body will adapt to it.
>>
>>28811668
Im sitting on 5 bitcoin

and a shit load of acid
>>
>27
>drop out of Uni
>find job immediately
>perform well at said job and they want to keep me

I thought I was a failure but I guess uni just wasn't for me.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.