[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How weird is to ask a girl straight out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: received_1031875816891268.jpg (40 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
received_1031875816891268.jpg
40 KB, 728x546
How weird is to ask a girl straight out?
>>
>>28810627
But isn't 'asking out' dishonest by definition? 'Asking out' is basically stating romantic interest obliquely under the understood guise of a meeting. Straight would be stating 'I have romantic interest in you', which is more or less what I did.
>>
I have this same problem. I can't wrap my head around how to ask someone out or even tell them I like them. I'm too much of a pathetic cunt to even attempt either so I guess its not really a big problem in my life.
>>
>>28810643

A 'romantic interest' isn't the truth by definition. You should be more straight by stating "I would like to retract my foreskin and insert my penis into your vaginal cavity".
>>
>>28810627
only if you're not attractive
>>
>>28810627

Well if you ask her out gayly it probably won't end well.
>>
>>28810689

The truth is, this is the problem of 90% of robots.
>>
Same thing with everything.

If you are Chad, it's fine. If you are not Chad, it is sexual harassment and you will go to prison.
>>
>>28810643
OP here, thanks for responding. I can't say that you're not right - I don't even know if that cheers me up or not.
>>
>>28810693
I see what you're saying, but even disregarding the fact that sexual attraction might not come in until much later in the relationship, I think that being attracted strictly to personality is a thing from the evolutionary viewpoint too, because it's basically the instinct to seek morally and mentally trustworthy friends, which helps survival. Of course, said survival is pursued because it goes with reaching sexual maturity, which is about reproduction as well, but the point is, such attraction is not necessarily pursued to fuck *that specific* person -- but just to live.
>>
I don't want to live without a purpose
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.