[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on the ENTP life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: entp.png (36 KB, 419x550) Image search: [Google]
entp.png
36 KB, 419x550
Redpill me on the ENTP life
>>
>>28810485
He's a big man
>>
Imagine being INTP but with the added challenge of someone who fits in with anyone but never belongs to anyone
>>
Being ENTP is great, Anon. The world is a sandbox where other people are the sand. Just say whatever you like and watch how people react. You can get away with it too, because of the natural charisma that comes with being entp ;).
>>
>>28810588
Never thought of it that way. Thank you.
>>
>>28810485
You're like an INTP with the diference that you don't realize how autistic you are
>>
>>28810485
ENTP folks usually remind me of people on an Adderall trip, tbqh.
>>
>>28810512
This is actually pretty accurate. Sort of like a jack of all trades, master of none kind of thing
>>
>>28810588
you wont get away with it, you'll get fucking fired and everyone will hate you. Your random fucking test scores don't mean jack shit IRL, stop this BS
>>
He's a sperg, but he's got more blind overconfidence than the INTP. As a result, he's likely more socially successful. He'll be just as cringey, but he'll fucking own it.

He argues points that, upon solo examination, he would reject outright. He does so because being right (in the eyes of others) and "winning" takes priority over objective truth, and because the argument is often more of an intellectual contest or game to him than it is an examination of a subject. At his best, he's willing to entertain ideas that he doesn't necessarily accept, and he'll get to know their merits by advocating for them. At his worst, he'll actually stick to those ideas for the sake of never having been wrong, knowing the holes in them full-well but thinking you to be too stupid to figure them out.
>>
>>28810485
INTP is self contained autism.
ENTP is unrestrained autism.
>>
ESFP is a life full of party.
I'm dumb drunk, but I always manage to get applauses. The entertainer life is confident and social. I am bravest of all.
>>
File: Retro fantasy weirdoism.jpg (86 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Retro fantasy weirdoism.jpg
86 KB, 640x480
>>28810485

>ENTP
Anything from self made million alpha chad to basement dwelling MLP wiki editor to le intellectual philosopher xDxDxxD

In otherwords:

>Smart but lazy
>Easily distracted
>Dedicated to self improvement
>Cynical, but more often that not then atleast charming if not charismatic
>Loves communicating, especially ideas.
>Least empathetic rationalist (ask why and I'll explain)
>Sees the big picture
>Intelligent
>Nihilistic
>Wicked sense of humour
(I'm being completely serious, ENTPs are always the above three)

http://www.celebritytypes.com/entp.php

The link above should give you the right idea. Very capable at immense success in every field unlike a lot of the other types. ENTPs are the most capable type, however their achilles heel is their easily distracted nature, and thus despite being more socially intelligent than the INTJ, and more outgoing than the INTP. They'll often massively underachieve.

If you like, the ENTP is the strangely likable eccentric guy who never shuts up and will either make it or kill themselves by the age of 25.
>>
File: 1463385977531.jpg (16 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
1463385977531.jpg
16 KB, 210x240
>take test
>get ENTJ
>asocial permavirgin loser with zero friends
>>
>>28812304
NEW EPISODE TOMORROW
>>
Theater personality + logical thinking
>>
You're basically a genius inventor like Nikola Tesla.
>>
>>28812304
at least you're not fucking gay like the rest of these people
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.