[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw didn't savor my last few days of being neet >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1436764173994.jpg (27 KB, 480x259) Image search: [Google]
1436764173994.jpg
27 KB, 480x259
>tfw didn't savor my last few days of being neet
>tfw my entire life has a schedule now
>tfw i'll never be able to wake up at 4:00 PM and forget what day it is again
anyone know this feel?
>>
>>28810444

the first month is going to kill you

your body is not ready for the constant movement
>>
ya i know that feel even though its only a part time job it still screws up everything because i have to pay attention to the schedule and time my sleep around it

and i cant quit or ill be homeless because my family despises non workers

truly fucked myself
>>
>>28810470
I've been here for two months
I just can't believe I was eager for this.
>>
>>28810444
I'm about to start working in a week and its from 6 in the morning to 12 noon buty problem is I always wake up either at 6 or 7 I'm scared to death I'll wake up at 6 one day and be late, goddamn am I going to miss the neet life
>>
>>28810523
how do normies do this shit

that anxiety of perpetual wage slavery in the ever distant future

its like kill me now your life is already over at that stage

i cant fathom it in my brain
>>
>>28810523

ive missed a shift before. fucking horrifying. check and double check and triple check and quadruple check your schedule and alarm clock. set mulitple alarm clocks. btw getting up at 5 am FUCKING SUCKS, been there
>>
File: 1458588726024.jpg (97 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458588726024.jpg
97 KB, 400x400
>>28810543
Ive got not fucking idea, either way I might be fucked unless I can teach myself to wake up at 4 EVERY FUCKING DAY
>>
>>28810543
The anxiety of running out of money is far worse.
>>
File: 1459085358622.jpg (219 KB, 625x415) Image search: [Google]
1459085358622.jpg
219 KB, 625x415
>>28810604
Iktf bro thankfully it's a just a stocking job so I don't really have to interact with barely anyone
>>
I have a chance to do a full time apprenticeship for 4 years, full time. One problem is it's 1 hour away by train and it could be a 6am start. PLUS it takes 20 minutes to get to the train station by car.

Mum said she would drive me every morning somehow as long as I get up. But I don't think I even want to do it, I was NEET for a long time and now just going back to school the past year. Fuck I wanted to at least get a part time job first, what about my hobbies, my free time?

I'm 21 and never even been to uni, never had a job, I don't know what to do.
>>
>>28810523
>6 in the morning to 12 noon
that's exactly when I sleep
>>
>>28811748
Me being a neet I usually sleep at 12 at night to like 8 or 9 in the morning so this work schedule is going to fuck me over, I should probably prop like six alarms around me when I sleep
>>
>>28810444
Fuck I hate to admit I enjoy doing nothing sometimes.
>>
>>28811733
Welcome to the machine. Now you will work 8-12 hours a day and when you get home want nothing more then sleep.

Then you wake up and do it all over again.

If by some sort of miracle you have enough energy on your off days and don't spend them sleeping, you now get to enjoy your dosh.
>>
>>28810444
t.I hope I never know that feel
>>
>>28810444
Im trying to get a job for that moneys but so far no one wants me :(
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.