[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Can't sleep after stressful day >Go for walk outside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: hoodie.png (64 KB, 507x540) Image search: [Google]
hoodie.png
64 KB, 507x540
>Can't sleep after stressful day
>Go for walk outside at 5am
>Wearing headphones, walk back home
>Neighbor I don't talk to is out with dogs
>Dogs freak the fuck out, startle me
>She's staring at me as I walk by, dogs are barking
>Feel bad
>Say "sorry to upset you, pups."
>She doesn't say anything so I say "Have a nice day"
>She interrupts me with "leave, now" as I'm already walking away
>Few days later get a neighborhood e-mail about "a kid walking around in the middle of the night, selling drugs or something"
>I'm the only one my age that lives here

How do I respond to this without looking like a jerk? Do I just ignore it? Certain neighbors have already sent passive aggressive emails months ago because I have to park my car in the street twice a week.
This place is full of assholes, but I still have to live near them.
>>
>>28810143
kill your neighbor because shes obviously fucking useless
>>
Ignore it until they explicitly name you. Once they name you, calmy explain the situation and tell them they have nothing to fear and that you'll gladly give an answer to they questions and further remarks if they have any.
>>
>>28810143
Go to the police and tell them you're being stalked and harassed
>>
They don't own the street, park wherever you like. That is how I deal with pissy neighbours who think they own a parking spot on the street.
>>
File: 24523523.jpg (39 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
24523523.jpg
39 KB, 500x738
>>28810143
>wear hoodie in public all the time
>use it to hide my wristlets and pale skin
>lol anon arent you hot in that thing XD

white busy-body females that hit the wall HARD are my fucking trigger

Holy shit can you be anymore of a miserable subhuman specimen
>>
>leave now
I wouldn't tolerate such a lack of respect, I think I would actually flip out and punch the cunt

There's nothing I can't stand like people thinking they are better than me when they are not
>>
>>28810143
>>28810232
do what he said but instead sue for slander
>>
>>28810143
Fudge them OP you did nothing wrong
>>
>>28810248
I don't think the police would appreciate that call. I'm sure the response would be "they were concerned about the neighborhood. don't waste our time and don't go around walking in the early morning." and then all those smug assholes would be swimming in it.

>>28810232
I guess I will ignore it. I figured it would just get worse if I let the neighborhood detectives try to sniff me out and interrogate me, but there's no reason to draw any attention.
>>
>>28810435
You would end up in jail
>>
File: 1460083567201.jpg (52 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
1460083567201.jpg
52 KB, 438x438
>>28810473
>don't go around walking in the early morning

I have a video for the fuckers that think they can tell me what the fuck I can and can't do in my fucking mornings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkOmkNsfKGk
>>
>>28810435
Yeah it definitely irked me. I just assume that it was a combination of: she wasn't listening to the words I was saying because of the barking, it was early so she was tired, and she's a bitch.
>>
>>28810495
You don't automatically get caught for breaking the law

This isn't Oblivion, cops aren't going to home in on you
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.