[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like black people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: duluth-lynching.jpg (51 KB, 504x407) Image search: [Google]
duluth-lynching.jpg
51 KB, 504x407
Do you like black people?
>>
File: 1457997075384.jpg (159 KB, 1023x675) Image search: [Google]
1457997075384.jpg
159 KB, 1023x675
>>28809964
All niggers must hang and all kikes must burn
>>
Yeah, they're about the same as goblins desu. White niggers and black niggers are the racest closes to each other genetically, based on all available genetic evidence.
>>
>>28809964
I don't have a problem with them, gypsies on the other hand....
>>
>>28809964
black people are alright in general i guess, but the afro-american nikkaz are the worst
>>
I like those who live and STAY in Africa.
I don't understand why we accept those coming from warzones without putting the on trial (and sending them back) for desertion.
I don't understand why we accept any economic migrant since their shit hole will always be behind in terms of economy
>>
File: 248978934.jpg (52 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
248978934.jpg
52 KB, 499x500
Don't fall into the illuminati racebaiting. Stay focused on your own shit, take care of yourself, be safe. WWII is over, and they won. Everything is theirs; everything belongs to them. They're not going to exterminate the white race, but if they wanted to, they could, and there's nothing we can do to stop them.
>>
>>28810142
found the nigger
die nigger
die and fuck off
>>
>>28809964
at least they're not chinese
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.