[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it normal for a woman on a dating site to have a pic of h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: okcupid.jpg (37 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
okcupid.jpg
37 KB, 400x400
Is it normal for a woman on a dating site to have a pic of her getting double teamed?

https://www.okcupid.com/profile/stiffymarc
>>
post more of her pics though. She has cute hair
>>
Sorry but what's wrong with that exactly??
>>
It's 2016, girls like sex. If you don't like sex YOU are weird. Get over it.

she's a whore
>>
File: r9k.jpg (23 KB, 696x395) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
23 KB, 696x395
Also this happened just now
>>
File: okcupid2.jpg (186 KB, 463x1460) Image search: [Google]
okcupid2.jpg
186 KB, 463x1460
>>28809985
Here you go m8 knock yourself out
>>
>>28809925
>Messages is full
Why am I not surprised.
>>
>>28810082

pls moar of this demen semon

muh dik
>>
File: 32PlusOne.jpg (128 KB, 583x380) Image search: [Google]
32PlusOne.jpg
128 KB, 583x380
>>28810082
kek. I called my gf a semen demon and give me a death stare that legit scared me. Keep 4chan lingo in the chan.

>>28809925
It's an account made by a jelly ex or someone who wants to blackmail or simply soil her.

>inb4 she's already soiled.
C'mon, faggots. Wouldn't you double team a qt3.14? Of course not, because most of /r9k/ are self conscious faggots that would keep staring at the other dude's dick and feeling bad about having the smaller of the two.
>>
>>28809925
>Have to log in to see the profile.
Be kind and post all the pics.
>>
>>28810005
She's fucking two guys. This means that, unless timed with high precision, she lost her virginity to one of them before the other penetrated her, making him a cuck.

Everything except dying a virgin and fapping to 2D or cute girls you'll never meet makes you a cuck.

Source: I've been browsing /r9k/ for days and this is one of my findings.
>>
>>28811852
It's funny how you're trying to make it sound ridiculous that virgins are more highly valued than women who have already let other men fuck her , other things being equal.
>>
>>28812003
>virgins are more highly valued
By whom? Autistic 4chan dwellers that will never get a woman anyway?

If you're hitting on a girl in her twenties she either has fucked already or has some kind of issue that has made the rest of penises avoid getting too close.

>B-but pure women t-that value integrity.
Why don't you negros move to Syria already? Except the 'being outdoors and exposed to sunlight' part, you're all a perfect match.
>>
>>28809925
probly not. she's trying to test the will of orbiters, or at least filter the rookies out
>>
>>28812135
>By whom? Autistic 4chan dwellers that will never get a woman anyway?
by every male in every society prior to about 40 years ago in certain white countries.
>>
>>28811517
>gf
>semen demon
>the chan
shouldn't you be on 9gag?
>>
File: FedoraOverload.jpg (125 KB, 803x1024) Image search: [Google]
FedoraOverload.jpg
125 KB, 803x1024
>>28814229
Next time add to your posts that your worldview is from the time where fedoras were acceptable menswear.

>Other cultures still value virginity.
False. Muslim countries, or conservative ones for that matter are just repressed, which makes them extra horny. There's few to none muslim girls in Morocco past age 20 that haven't been buttfucked. They just use the poophole-loophole so the retarded muslims (with whom you share many "values") can tell to themselves they're marrying a virgin, despite being obvious that she's been fucked in the ass by all her previous boyfriends.

>Conservatives don't have pre-marital sex.
kek. They would go even more insane. Look up some reports on life under IS rule. Repressed muslim young adults are basically rape machines.

>>28814612
>gf
You should crosspost more. Not everyone in 4chan is a failed normie like yourselves.
>semen demon
>Originated in 4chan.
>Used mainly in 4chan.
Lurk moar, I guess.

>the chan
>triggered
The dwellers of this subreddit sure are irritable...
>>
>>28814744
You obviously have not spent any time in Muslim countries. Morocco is more liberal than most (though not near as much as you claim), but girl will potentially face death for "poophole-loophole" in the majority of Muslim countries.

>Conservatives don't have pre-marital sex.
Conservative WOMEN don't have premarital sex.

>Next time add to your posts that your worldview is from the time where fedoras were acceptable menswear.
I know memes are fun and all but you really shouldn't base your IRL opinions on them. Add to your posts that your worldview is from 60s sexual liberation and third wave feminism.
>>
>>28809925
who took the photo tho ?
>>
>>28809925

Swingers or something...
>>
File: TEST.png (626 KB, 826x540) Image search: [Google]
TEST.png
626 KB, 826x540
Is it normal for a woman on a dating site to have a pic of her being this thick?

https://www.okcupid.com/profile/LittleOaty
https://www.instagram.com/littleoat/
>>
>>28814966
My best friend is Moroccoan, fag. You can't hold hands with your gf in public until you're promised, let alone by with her in a bedroom without others present. He's a richfag. His parents have several hotels so he fucks her in them. The regular folks rent flats for the weekend or just go to the zoco to buy a chicken to fuck (I've seen videos (plural) and he confirmed it).

And yes, there's prostitution. Yes, it's legally forbidden. Yes, the police knows about it. And yes again, they get a good cut to overlook it. The same people that enforce those rules are those who override them. Do you thing that Mohammed doesn't fuck left and right?

>Conservative WOMEN don't have premarital sex.
Not that you know of.
>Women in all caps.
That doesn't explain why the girls of the most conservative families are the easier to get naked. My very first blowjob was courtesy of a catholic girl.

>Add to your posts that your worldview is from 60s sexual liberation and third wave feminism.
I never lived that era, just this one. Maybe you should try and live it too, dungeon dweller. You have no treasure to guard.

>>28815377
Daaamn. More instagrams of semen demons?
>>
File: ThePast.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ThePast.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
Most women had at least one threesome with two guys by the time they're finished with college.
Perfectly normal and the only people who would care are creepy virgins.
>>
File: woah.png (274 KB, 380x526) Image search: [Google]
woah.png
274 KB, 380x526
>>28815377
I <3 thots
>>
>>28811517
I would dump my fiance if she asked or even insinuated she wanted a mmf.

I will divorce her if it happens when we're married. I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>28815531
I bet you'd be jumping with joy if she wanted a ffm though.
>>
>>28815567
Nope. Would divorce her for asking for that too.
>>
>>28815531
>>28815584
Does she know she's marrying an insecure fag?
>>
>>28815612
If I was insecure then yes she would know. We had dated for 8 years before becoming engaged.

I don't see how not liking whores is insecurity.
>>
>>28815233
the cuck, i'm afraid
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.