[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mum: >The conditioner seems to go a lot faster than the shampoo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: wojack.jpg (6 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
wojack.jpg
6 KB, 208x250
Mum:
>The conditioner seems to go a lot faster than the shampoo
>>
When I was younger I use to fap in the shower using shampoo.

Parents always complained about the shampoo finishing so fast.

Since I stopped doing that a single shampoo lasts for 3-6 months, instead of 2-3 weeks.
>>
>>28809903
>>28809938
>fapping in the shower
I don't know why but water hitting my dick is a complete boner kill
>>
I used to always steal Ma's shampoo. It made my hair feel great afterwards.
>>
>>28809938
shampoo doesn't lubricate at all though. Conditioner works so well
>>
File: 19189831297675.gif (998 KB, 252x383) Image search: [Google]
19189831297675.gif
998 KB, 252x383
Mutilated problems: The thread.
>>
>>28810017

that looks so fucking disgusting

wormdicks are fucking gross
>>
>>28810029
the jew propaganda persists
>>
>>28810029

>that looks so fucking disgusting

It's the natural male form. How we evolved--a highly sensitive erogenous sleeve of muscle tissue and nerve endings that can slide back and forth, giving us sexual pleasure.

If you find it disgusting that's likely because you were culturally conditioned to see it that way.

Or maybe finding it disgusting helps you feel better about how you didn't get a choice and will never get to know how it feels.
>>
>>28810029
>EWWWWWWWWW GROSSSSSSSSSSS XDDDDD

Fuck off, Stacy.
>>
>>28810017
>implying I need anything to wank my mutilated dick with

Never used anything, don't get why I would
>>
That's because I don't shampoo everyday and dry out my scalp you dumb cunt
>>
>>28810109

>Never used anything, don't get why I would

Because you only have a partial ("loose") circumcision, meaning the skin still slides back and forth.

Men with a complete circumcision have no play in the skin. It doesn't move.

You know why circumcision became popular in America right?
>>
>>28810151
kike conspiracy to stop boys from jacking it right?
>>
>>28810151
no idea why it became popular, and don't say the Jews

and I'm in the US, never understood why masturbating is supposed to make a 'fap' noise until I realized it's from lotion or whatever. Damn American media
>>
>>28809903
I didn't realize what the point of this thread was until reading the replies. Who the fuck masturbates with conditioner?
>>
>>28810176

The most popular religion in the US is Christianity and the practice circumcision came from the bible
>>
>>28810176

>no idea why it became popular, and don't say the Jews

It became popular as a punishment and deterrent for masturbation, which in the Victorian Era was considered immoral and a cause of blindness and epilepsy.

http://www.cirp.org/library/history/darby4/#n59

The American pro-circumcision movement was largely spearheaded by Dr. John Harvey Kellogg, of the famous cornflakes family.

He said and I quote

>A remedy which is almost always successful in small boys is circumcision, especially when there is any degree of phimosis. The operation should be performed by a surgeon without administering an anesthetic, as the brief pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind, especially if it be connected with the idea of punishment, as it may well be in some cases. The soreness which continues for several weeks interrupts the practice, and if it had not previously become too firmly fixed, it may be forgotten and not resumed.

Kellogg, J.H. (1888). Treatment for Self-Abuse and Its Effects. Plain Facts for Old and Young. Ayer Publishing. pp. 294-296.

>>28810255

The New Testament is very clear about the fact that circumcision isn't required in Christianity. See 1 Corinthians 7:19 and many other verses too
>>
>>28810383
well my circumcision certainly hasn't stopped me from wanking. Kellogg sounds like a fuckboy
>>
>>28810216

Guys with a tight circumcision often need a lubricant to avoid pain during masturbation. The skin doesn't slide back and forth along the penile shaft if you have a tight circumcision.

Conditioner is a slick substance that could theoretically be used as a masturbation cream/lubricant, but it's not approved for that use and I really don't think it's a good idea to use it that way.
>>
File: Lube.jpg (216 KB, 1851x934) Image search: [Google]
Lube.jpg
216 KB, 1851x934
>>28810415

Did you get a tight cut or a loose one?

E.J. Spratling noted that loose circumcisions would not be satisfactory to stop masturbation. That's why he advocated extremely tight circumcisions.

>In all cases [of masturbation] ... circumcision is undoubtedly the physicians' closest friend and ally.... To obtain the best results one must cur away enough skin and mucous membrane to rather put it on a stretch when erections come later. There must be no play in the skin after the wound has thoroughly healed, but it must fit tightly over the penis, for should there be any play the patient will be found to readily resume his practice, not begrudging the time and extra energy required to produce the orgasm.

E.J. Spratling, "Masturbation in the Adult," Medical Record, 1895

The truth is even tight cuts don't stop masturbation entirely. But they do impede it, which is why so many guys with tight cuts use shampoo or conditioner or vaseline on their dicks, since the skin doesn't move.
>>
>>28810029
It looks 10x better than a mutilated penis.
t. european girl
>>
>>28810529
I guess it's loose since I have skin that moves

I thought every circumcision was the same
>>
>>28810586

Nope. There are lots of different kinds/degrees of circumcision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PueDFMnX2dw
>>
>>28810571
I'm not going to ask you to post tits or be my gf. I'm just curious: what is a girl doing in this cesspool of a board?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.