[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here has abusive parents? 25 years old here and it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
Who here has abusive parents?
25 years old here and it's still going on and getting worse.
First thing in the morning I'm getting yelled at and called every name in the book. What's pissing me off, they think I lie all the time, it's getting so old I can be telling the truth and still be treated like shit. I've been putting applications since I've quit my job any they're calling me a liar telling me I haven't put in any applications and don't want to do anything. I'm so tired this shit.All over me not admitting to something I didn't do. That would be retarded to admit to something I haven't done.
>>
Abusive parents or push over child?
>>
>>28809696
Plus they'd beat the shit out of me as a kid, and the emotional abuse was worse. They even let family, and family friends physically abuse me. THey haven't helped me, they refuse to see who I am as a person, my goals anything.
>>
>>28809727
Things have became bad again, like it was when I was a kid, my dad and brother everyday constantly berate, intimidate and beat up on me on a daily basis.

I remember my dad letting my uncle punch me over and over in the head as a kid for spilling a drink, then gave him a high five after wards for being my ass. He let a 24 year old coke head strike a 5 year old kid in the head over and over.
>>
>>28809696
My parents are mentally abusive like fuck. Won't post greentext though, think I'd just waste anons' time
>>
You're 25. Move out.
>>
>>28809758
>>28809758
Alone with the phyical abuse starting up again, the emotional abuse from them has came back too. I get ignored, insulted, made fun of, mocked, threatened, lied to and about . They tell me I'm a peice of shit, worthlees, that no one likes me, I have no friends, just anything to hurt. It's all about them too, if I'm not doing for them then there' s hell to pay, they don't care about my problems (which they've caused), how I feel, what I'm doing. I have to stop and do for them, everything is one ear and out the other. If they think something about you, there's no changing their minds.

They have this new found obsession with me "lying", If something happens, I say I had nothing to do with it I get called a motherfucker, fat motherfucker, piece of shit, fat peice of shit, idiot, moron, imbecile, I need my ass beat, I'm ignorant, stupid mother fucker, stupid fuck, fat fuck, liar, fucking lier, fat liar, that's why no one likes you, that's why you have no friends, and that's why family doesn't like you.
>>
>>28809856
I had quit my job at the family store and now I'm currently un-employed. That was around may 7th and I've put in applications daily online but have heard nothing back.
>>
>>28809696

did /mu/ call you a faggot again
>>
I have 0 sympathy with tripwhores desu, you probably deserve it
>>
>>28809885
try applying in person. most companies just ignore online applications.
>>
>>28809906
Boomer: The Post
If anything, they're more likely to tell someone who applies in person to go online
>>
>>28809921
right, they tell you that and then never contact you when you do.
>>
>>28809696

1) Take a bus far far away.

2) Be a sane, able-bodied, non-drug addicted homeless person

3) Take advantage of programs for homeless people.

4) Profit.
>>
>>28809885
If they're giving you a hard time get the fuck out of your house, no not literally move out because money is an issue but don't spend your fucking time around them, in fact make it a goal to only be around them when you sleep or eat. I am imagining you being on your ass doing some gay ass shit and they have justified reason to shit on you
>>
>>28809934
They only have so many jobs and countless applicants.
>>
>>28809934
My job process always went like this for local jobs like fast food and shit
>apply online/take application in the place
>wait few days/week and call them/go back there and ask about your situation
You can't do every thing online you have to grow some balls and go out when you're trying to make money legally
>>
>>28809889
>>28809889
No, when my brother hasn't had his heroin fix he's really violent and irritable. For some reason the toilet in the upstairs bathroom is leaking and someone keeps putting towels around ( I think it's him) it. This morning he saw the towel laying there and just lost his mind, kicked down my door (it's off the fucking hinges so now I don't have a door), punched me in the face, started screaming about how I was a peice of shit and everything.

Got in my face shoved me and kept asking why I put he towel there ,and when I said I didn't he threw a glass at my face, fuckign up my right eye. Then my dad comes in calling me a liar along with my mom, insulting me, shoving me getting in my face, telling me he doesn't care that I'm looking for jobs that I was going to get up and clean it up, and all this bullshit I had to do around the house today. My mom was sitting there to saying how I'm an embareesment, she want's me out of the house, she doesn't caare about me, i'm a piece of shit, I'm a liar, I'm a bad person. Things went straight down hill thanks to a junkie that can't deal with anything and focuses all of his anger, and frustrations at me. I have no idea who's putting the towels there(or why the leak hasnt been fixed), or even why it even called for that reaction and to have everything focused on me like I was responsible was really fucked up..I've done this many times before with these people, this isn't really anything new, it's just getting more violent.
>>
File: wouldberry.jpg (123 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
wouldberry.jpg
123 KB, 1024x768
>>28809696

definitely god tier
>>
>>28809921
>If anything, they're more likely to tell someone who applies in person to go online
This, anytime I go someone where and ask if they're hiring, or to apply I get told this. My parents refuse to believe it. They'll say shit like "WELL THERE'S PEOPLE WHO GET JOBS IN A DAY", where? who? when? Tell me where this happens so I can get another job, one that pays above minimum wage and had benefits.
>>
>>28810015

lauren hates you
>>
>>28810015
I do the house work around here now that I'm unemployed, so It's not like I'm doing nothing but sitting on my ass.
>>28809998
I've done this many times, with little to no luck.
>>
>>28809998
>You can't do every thing online you have to grow some balls and go out when you're trying to make money legally

well, at a lot of places you can only apply by online application, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>28810025
she is cute! she's pretty and cute!
>>
>>28810093
do you have any money saved up at all
>>
>>28810298
>>28810298
have $40 to my name.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.