[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mom is disowning me and telling me to pack my things for having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: mem.jpg (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
mem.jpg
8 KB, 205x246
mom is disowning me and telling me to pack my things for having consensual sex with the family dog...
what do I do now?
>>
File: cirno hit;er.jpg (25 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
cirno hit;er.jpg
25 KB, 460x460
please help... I'm not ready to go into the real world... I want to go back and apologize so she doesn't kick me out...
>>
This is good bait, I'm surprised you aren't getting more hits.
>>
> mum found the cum-canine
>>
File: trap.jpg (573 KB, 930x2221) Image search: [Google]
trap.jpg
573 KB, 930x2221
for the record... it was heterosexual... so what's she so worked up about? I'm not gay or anything
>>
>>28809782
cumnine
>>
shes jealous. tell her she was your first pick
>>
>>28809832
actually my first pick was our neighbors doberman, but the neighbors started locking her insdie at night a few months ago for some reason
>>
So pack uP your shit and leave You absolute cretin Mongoloid If you even have the Smallest modicum of respect for tue person that brought you into this world and had their life ruined by being burdened ht Your existence alone ! Just think how Much better your parents life would have been If they gave birth to someone less worthless or Skipped having Children all together !
>>
>>28809917
I didn't do anything to my mom but love our family dog
>>
>>28809646
pack the dog
>>
>>28809646
man you sure screwed the pooch on that one
>>
you can't be a sex offender for having consensual se with a dog right?
>>
>>28809946

Ahahahahahahahahahah

Oragami Senpai Desu Tokyo
>>
>>28809646
have consentual sex wi th your mom
>>
File: 1462067955499.png (77 KB, 707x500) Image search: [Google]
1462067955499.png
77 KB, 707x500
>>28809646
I hope you die a slow death you filthy degenerate, you mother did the right thing.
>>
>>28809646
It's not consensual if your mom doesn't consent. Compare with that pic of Chad and Stacey consenting to sex but Elliot Rodger saying he won't consent, and below them is a text "Did you forget to ask someone?" or something like that.
>>
Take the dog with you, fuck that bitch.

Or leave but kill the dog and leave it's guts and or body around the house.

>head on kitchen table
>guts on their bed
>dog blood slathered randomly
>various organs around the property
Don't forget to skin it. Have it's pelt, funky skinned, tanned and ready to be made into a clothing item of your choice. So what you want with this one. Keep it, or sell it:
>>
File: magnets.jpg (6 KB, 306x165) Image search: [Google]
magnets.jpg
6 KB, 306x165
>>28809646
>consensual
>sex
>dog

wtf
>>
>/b/ thread outside of /b/
GTFO
>>
>>28810698
>Take the dog with you, fuck that bitch.
wasnt that the problem?
>>
>>28810698

The last thing OP should ask is if he can take the dog with him.
>>
>>28809966
underrated comment desu

>>28809646
If you're a cuteboy and willing to suck dick you can live in secret in my room or smth ill bring you food and we can play vidya together.
>>
>>28809646
now is the most important part.

Now you make amends, however you can to ensure your continued accommodation.

Then buy her a cat

and fuck it
>>
>>28809917
underrated parody
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.