[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /smoking/ here? Have been.doing it since age 16 (I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: 2016-05-25-06-30-07-249404276.jpg (5 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-25-06-30-07-249404276.jpg
5 KB, 239x211
Who else /smoking/ here? Have been.doing it since age 16 (I'm 20 now) anything that might make my life shorter is welcomed.
No vape cucks allowed.
>>
21 and going for 4 years strong. Thank you big tobacco for your socially accepted form of suicide.

What's your brand? Rollies or tailors?
>>
theyre expensive as shit and take decades to kill you. no thanks
>>
>>28809662
You must be australian. Smoking is super cheap nearly everywhere else
>>
>>28809678
In the US people are weird about smoking too; the price per pack is unreal. In saner countries people aren't as hysterical about it. It does take years of heavy use to cause problems for most people.
>>
I had to stop because I couldn't breathe and just got really super annoyed, I really miss it though. I'd go through a pack of l&ms every 3 days
>>
>>28809739
or I'd smoke American Eagles when I felt snazzy
>>
>>28809710
why not just vape
from an outsider perspective it seems like the greatest invention ever

and even offers a better experience with no harmful effects
>>
>>28809756
we're in it for the harmful effects
>>
I just doesn't feel the same anon. That's like telling someone to forsake pussy for a fleshlight
>>
>>28809756
NEET, no job. Broke.

I'm 25 and I've only had a state ID for like a year. Before that I just dug cigarettes out of ashtrays

I'm skeptical that >vaping is really going to be as healthy as they say. A homeless man gave me a coupon that let me buy somesuch little electronic, rechargeable cigarette; it was actually harsher than real tobacco. My lungs were fucked for a little while after smoking slash "vaping" three canisters over a week.
>>
>>28809800
I reckon we are going to see a massive decline in lung cancer but a spike in throat/mouth cancer as vaping takes over
>>
>>28809584
Fugg, started when I was 8 when my older bro's friends started me on em. Then started slipping a few outta dad's pack when he wasn't looking. He smokes so much, never noticed. I'm 32 now. Sad thing is, if I try to quit, I replace it with food.
>>
>>28809874
Binge eating is much healthier than smoking.
>>
>>28809881
keep telling that to yourself mr 3000
>>
>>28809902
I loved Bernie Mac in that
>>
>>28809800
well you need a real vape machine not a cigarette and high quality liquid from someone who knows what theyre doing and low nicotine volume

>>28809767
lol thats like gay people who go shopping for aids on purpose

you realize thats mentally ill
>>
>>28809881
>Binge eating is much healthier than smoking.

Depends on how you look at it really. smoking causes irreparable damage but a live-long grossly obese person is probably going to die sooner than a life-long smoker
>>
>>28809913
did he ever get to 3000? i always had to turn it off, couldn't handle the suspense.
>>
>>28809756
>vape
>no harmful effects
Enjoy your electronic lung-AIDs
>>
>>28809928
>you realize thats mentally ill

Hello friend it seems you don't know where you are
>>
>>28809881
depends what youre binge eating

donuts youll die fast

vegtables youll get healthier
>>
>>28809928
no you're a mentally ill
>>
>>28809957
Who the fuck stress eats vegetables?
>>
Been smoking since 13 and I'm 23 now. My lungs hurt and I get bronchitis all the fucking time. I need to quit
>>
>>28809967
you never wanted a nice juicy perfect cucumber on a hot summer day flushing your whole body with hydration and nourishment ?

i do its better than a angel food cake that makes you feel like shit and tastes like raw flour and sickness
>>
>tfw smoking like a fucking chimney when I'm taking a all nighter
Already blasted through a packet in just 6 hours lads
>>
>>28809999
I only eat meets tbqh desu
>>
>>28809999
holy fuck nice quads
>>
>>28810011
only eat meat????

thats not that good in my opinion.

meat goes better when you eat it with something else on the side like a mushroom sauce or a tomato sauce

thats veggies.

you cant just eat plain old chicken breast or a steak on a plate all day its boring
>>
File: 1462596460490.jpg (52 KB, 381x378) Image search: [Google]
1462596460490.jpg
52 KB, 381x378
Smoking costs too much in Australia. It's probably for the best, otherwise I'd be doing it all the time.
>>
>>28810043
I have a hard time eating veggies Idk why it's just nasty to me, they taste bland
>>
>>28810100
you have to learn to cook

my brother wouldnt touch a green thing for 20+ years but then slowly started tasting them when they were cooked well,seasoned well, and in their proper setting and realized they were good

nobody on earth even hardcore vegans likes bland unsalted unbuttered plain vegetables

its all about the context

if you eat a good brocolli cheddar soup youll be like holy fuck what am i doing with my life
>>
>>28810136
cook for me desu
>>
Vaping isn't for cucks, you're the cuck for paying for cigarettes you unprecedentedly colossal fuckstick. Vaping is excusable if it's used as an intermediary to quit smoking.
>>
>>28810205
Said like a true kek
>>
I'll quit by next month. The filthy habit is draining my limited neetbux.
>>
>>28810205
>Vaping isn't for cucks, you're the cuck for paying for cigarettes you unprecedentedly colossal fuckstick.
>actually being this mad

Honestly vaping looks weird as fuck
>>
*cough cough* FUCK YE*cough cough*AH! EARLY AND AG*cough cough cough cohgh*ONIZING DEATH THA*coughcough*T EVEN OPIOIDS DON'T EVEN TAKE THE PAIN AWAY!
>>
>>28809933
>obese people are lower on surgical waiting lists than smokers
feels good man
>>
>>28810358
>Purposely extending your life
What the actual fuck?
>>
>>28810308
>muh "Ill quit at [arbitrary quit date]" excuse
You just significantly lowered your chances of quitting and staying off for good. Cold turkey RIGHT NOW have the best succes rates long term.
>>
>>28810385
>You just significantly lowered your chances of quitting and staying off for good.

I don't see how that lowers my chances at all. Please elaborate.
>>
I don't feel anything from a cigarette unless I'm already high on something else, so I don't understand why people get addicted to it. It's such a garbage drug and you have to be literally brain dead to intentionally load yourself with an addiction to something this shitty.
>>
>>28810422
I believe he is saying that when next month rolls around you are going to say "I'll quit next month." Which, from person experience, has some merit, but you might not be as weak of will as I am
>>
>>28809584
I smoked cloves until they changed the recipe, now I smoke maybe twice a year, and it's always menthol
regular cigarettes do nothing for me, at least menthol feels cool in my mouth
>>
>>28810328

It is weird as fuck. Fuck doing it in public. But come on, is there anything more cucked than sucking off big tobacco "cos u look cool"
>>
File: ugotitm8.jpg (28 KB, 264x254) Image search: [Google]
ugotitm8.jpg
28 KB, 264x254
>>28810536
Anyone who smokes because it "looks cool" is retarded. Smoking smells and tastes awful (unless you're smoking a swisher something like that), it's expensive, and if you do it indoors you're just begging to have your property value plummet.

The only reason to smoke is to take the edge off, which it does a good job of doing most of the time. There's an element of routine in it too, which is comforting on its own.
>>
>>28810709

Vaping takes the edge off too. It's the same shit. All smoking ever was to me is a deep breath.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.