[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >streaming regularly, decent looking dude >egirls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: Janna_Splash_0.jpg (218 KB, 1215x717) Image search: [Google]
Janna_Splash_0.jpg
218 KB, 1215x717
>be me
>streaming regularly, decent looking dude
>egirls regularly tell me I look good in my stream chat
>feelsgoodman
>super qt egirl I have a bunch of mutual friends with has been coming to watch my stream all day almost every single day and chatting
>decide I'll add her and talk a bit with her just to see what she's like
>we get along pretty well, she seems keen on proving to me that she is worth my attention, she has master tier and talks about having only started playing league about two years ago but enjoying competing
>I do some snooping on her stats and watch her stream for half an hour (she messages me asking me to stop by)
>clearly dynamic queueing with various boosters, smurfs, and everything in between for a large number of her matches
>is on skype with and duoing with a booster on stream on her smurf
>I can tell he's a cuck and is just playing with her because he's desperate for female attention
>all the same, can't shake the feeling she is cheating the ranked system by abusing eboys and I don't condone it
>can't control my autism, blurt it out while talking because I want to see her achieve a high rank of her own because I would probably fall in love if she was capable (I find self actualization very attractive)
>gets upset with me, but says she's going to prove me wrong on this
>says she will get her D5 smurf to master tier playing only solo
>I keep an eye on her match history while going about my business, she wins two solo games, loses two solo games, takes a break, duos four games with really shitty (legit d5 player) streamer guy, loses all of them, plays four more games on her own the next day, wins only one
>didn't play for three days, got really upset with me when I tried to talk with them instead of being comfy like she was before
>today she played 8 games duoing with an eboy smurf and won 7 of them
>mfw I accomplished nothing apart from damaging her self esteem and making her hate me just because I wanted my qt gf to not be a boosted shitter
>>
File: end.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
end.png
94 KB, 396x385
>friends

NORMIES
GET OUT
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1451775172621.jpg (13 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
1451775172621.jpg
13 KB, 480x468
>>28809519
>I find self actualization very attractive
>on a game
>on fucking league of legends
>>
>>28809519
>this thread
Ugh
>>
>>28809519
>decent looking dude
prove it
>>
File: 1459276052823.jpg (83 KB, 480x650) Image search: [Google]
1459276052823.jpg
83 KB, 480x650
>>28809546
I'm a former pro player and I've been top ranked in a handful of other ladders, including SC2, HoN, and DotA 2.

If you don't value vidya skill I understand, but it's my domain and she clearly wants to be within in.

>>28809575
I would, but there's a chance I could be recognized by someone
>>
>>28809609
>I could be recognized by someone
so?
>>
>>28809609
I've been playing HoN semi professionally since 2011. Chances are I've played with/against you
>>
>video games
>professional
Lol almost as bad as the "video games can be art" people
>>
So uhh, why are you here
>>
>>28809609
is this destiny
>>
>>28809687
Are you implying people can't earn a living playing video games? Because if so, you are pants-on-head retarded
>>
File: 1430428954996.png (14 KB, 528x530) Image search: [Google]
1430428954996.png
14 KB, 528x530
>>28809653
>world finds out you visit degenerate frogposting community
>important people start distancing themselves because nobody wants to be associated with autist who can't hide his power level
>career over

>>28809705
nah, played against him at least once in all of the games I've played except for dota2 though.
>>
>>28809691
just sharing some feels since i can't talk about this shit to anybody i actually know

>>28809664
very possible
>>
>>28809731
Even if you rearrange my words around like trying to solve an anagram, you don't get that idea out of it at all. You might be clinically retarded
>>
File: sasdf.png (5 KB, 570x88) Image search: [Google]
sasdf.png
5 KB, 570x88
>>28809771
this is bait but
>>
>>28809771
>video games
>professional

I am actually struggling to get any other idea out of that
>>
>>28809519
Eh. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
>>
pump and dump if they can't even make it in that shit casual game how can they make it in anything that takes brain cells?
>>
> be me
are there times When You're not you but someone else instead?
>>
>>28809948
leave you cuck that's classic r9k green texting right there
>>
Anytime you try to improve a female this is what happens. It's important to realize the version you experience of a girl in the early stages of dating is the best version of her you will ever see.
>>
>>28809519
You play a MOBA, youre already a shitter.
>>
I work in the EU CS/LCS scene. I wonder if we have crossed paths OP.

>tfw no challenger gf
>>
>>28809981
What's wrong with mobas?
>>
>>28809975
honestly feels this way, in my experience the best result I've seen is that the girl actually is able to improve herself and then leaves you because she's found somebody better or she thinks she can find someone better

>>28809981
that's very edgy of you, friendo.

>>28809997
probably not since I'm an NA shitter unfortunately, but that's cool

tfw no real girl will ever hit challenger playing exclusively by herself
>>
>>28809519
>playing league

This site is for 18+
>>
coach me please sir normie
>>
>>28810160
become autistic enough to play video games all day long while giving a shit the entire time and you'll magically find yourself becoming really good unless you have some sort of learning disorder t b h

adderall works too as a substitute for autism for some people!
>>
>>28810233
why did you quit pro league?
>>
File: 1455430622985.jpg (32 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1455430622985.jpg
32 KB, 720x480
>>28810301
started to lose motivation with some terrible patches they did towards the end of season five, plus they moved the servers and my ping went from 20 to 80 which feels borderline unplayable by comparison

i managed to land on a spot for spring season 6 but got trolled at US Customs for "not being able to prove I wasn't planning on immigrating illegally" and the team didn't want to spend the money to get me into the US

lastly the release of the new dynamic queue system is a fucking joke for anybody who takes the game seriously and plays it at a high level, the quality of the ladder has gone down by such an unbelievable amount it blows my mind every day that this fucktarded dynamic queue system is still even a thing
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.