[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Death of a Femanon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1451345919671.jpg (175 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1451345919671.jpg
175 KB, 1080x720
Found this on XOJane, describing the apparent suicide, or drug-induced death of a nerdy girl who worked as a camwhore.

The author is surprisingly red-pilled and describes the death as a good thing, since the girl had nothing to live for. Non-direct link below:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160519182935/http://www.xojane.com/relationships/my-former-friends-death-was-a-blessing

A few choice bits:

>I feel like she probably had no concept of how to be in a relationship. While we were close, our friendship started to come to a turning point when she blatantly tried to hook up with a guy I had a crush on.

>I received a Facebook message from someone I went to school with. She told me that Leah had become a "cam girl" and there were basically nude clips and pictures all her over her page.

>While most Facebook posts, at least in my feed, are pictures of engagements, weddings, vacations, children, pets and links, her page felt like the diary of a fourteen-year-old girl with an eating disorder from a Lifetime movie circa 1993.

This is a good portion of the femanons I've known. And most of those I haven't known but have achieved notoriety: Erica, Eliza, Marky, Loli-chan etc.

Why are femaons like this?

Why are you like this femanons?
>>
They're mentally ill. I used to know a really 4chan famous camwhore who ended up as a two bit stripper in new orleans
>>
Anyone got the "Femanon Personality Disorder" image?
>>
>>28809536
"nerdy", "outcast", "alternative", "4chan" girls are far, far more likely to be hyperpromiscuous and unfaithful than nice, normal, happy, well-adjusted girls from stable, loving families.

Look, even a hideous, toad lut as ugly as zoe Quinn fucked 5 different guys while being in a relationship.

Imagine how many different cocks a messed up femanon who was actually cute would go through?

You people are so fucking stupid and clueless if you think that weird fuckups would make better relationship partners.
>>
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/4chan-camgirl-loli-chan-grows-up-6393598

This is the loli-chan story, which is even more tragic.

>Loli-chan is a modern-day Rapunzel locked inside a South Miami fortress of rust and weeds on a dead-end street. She rarely leaves a guest house that sits in a jungle-like yard overrun with six peacocks and half as many junked cars. Ten paces away is her parents' place. Wooden boards and strips of tin foil cover its windows.

>This damsel in distress is a chubby-cheeked, blue-haired, five-foot-and-a-quarter-inch, 20-year-old womanchild in a push-up bra and jeans with stylish zippers that zigzag across her curvaceous frame. She doesn't drive and has never lived apart from her folks, except for an ill-fated year at a private university in North Florida.

>Jaime and Ilene never enrolled Loli in activities or sports, which suited her just fine - she preferred to stay indoors and play videogames anyway. So she retreated into the world of Gaia Online, an anime-themed message board that caters to children. She was 13 years old. Her parents placed no restrictions on the time she was allowed to spend in the family's computer room, and she was left to her own devices. Loli would post on Gaia for hours, trying to make her avatar perfect.

I wish I could hurt her.
>>
>>28809714
Posting late to say, this was soveryclose to being me. I was 14 and online in the mid 90s, so luckily missed 4chan, but since I was nerdy and shy, I spent an unhealthy amount of time in chat rooms and came to believe that I was simply irresistible to men online - must be my great personality. I was also maddeningly (to my present self) naive, and when a guy claimed to be in love with me at 17, I fell for it. To the point that a few months in, I met up with him in a hotel. At 17 years old. He was 29 and flew over from London. To have sex with me (a virgin). And I thought it was awesome.

Not long after that, it finally dawned on me that it wasn't awesome, although it took over a decade before I truly realized how terrible it was. But I was able to tell the guy I wanted nothing more to do with him and just move on, and that was it. No one found out if I didn't tell them myself, and that was just a couple very close friends.

I firmly believe that if there had been 4chan, or Facebook, or Reddit, or anything like it back then, this would absolutely have been me. It is TERRIFYING, because it means it can happen to anyone who's just a little naive (read: kids).
>>
>>28809747
You wonder why you're hated?
>>
>>28809810
You wonder why you're a khv?
>>
File: 1380144890962.jpg (188 KB, 620x930) Image search: [Google]
1380144890962.jpg
188 KB, 620x930
>>28809473
what could be the male version of this falling ?
tits for an answer
>>
>>28809714
"I think a big part of [the Cracky phenomenon] was misogyny," says one of Loli's friends, who goes by the name Camel online. She explains many of Cracky's fans were otaku, those who become obsessed with anime to the point of becoming shut-ins. These fans treat camgirls as cartoon protagonists, trade their pictures like playing cards, and develop elaborate backstories for their "characters," the pale New Jersey native says. "It was extremely rapey."

lol how can anyone can take this serious
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.