[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you think of it /r9k/, how does this movie make you feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9
File: v1.jpg (354 KB, 800x1183) Image search: [Google]
v1.jpg
354 KB, 800x1183
What did you think of it /r9k/, how does this movie make you feel?
>>
>>28809360
Shitty acting, shitty storyline and features people having fun of a kind I could never comprehend

2/10. Would conciser a lobotomy to unsee
>>
File: 0replies.jpg (26 KB, 222x221) Image search: [Google]
0replies.jpg
26 KB, 222x221
>>28809360
>What did you think of it /r9k/, how does this movie make you feel?
idk
>>
>>28809360
dude drugs and alcohol and chicks lmao
>>
i lose instant respect for the people who say this is their favourite movie.
>>
File: 1456915851352.jpg (21 KB, 552x386) Image search: [Google]
1456915851352.jpg
21 KB, 552x386
>>28810020
>all normies eventually experience a party going off the hooks
they can relate thats why
>>
shitty movie but me and my bros snuck into the theater to watch it.. now they're all gone
>>
>>28809360
why would you even post this here?

Either way, I've said this on /tv/ before.

Project X fucking sucks. The acting is shit, the storyline is rehashed garbage, the directing, editing, lighting, sound are all dogshit too. HOWEVER, there is gold hidden within this manure. It's almost like the director accidentally struck a diamond whilst digging for coal.

And it's this scene:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJgJx05hR4M
>>
File: 1447779666557.jpg (15 KB, 317x432) Image search: [Google]
1447779666557.jpg
15 KB, 317x432
good acting normie-tier puns and shitty storyline wouldnt watch again/5
>>
FUCKING NORMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MOVIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 10029405.png (126 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
10029405.png
126 KB, 399x388
>>28809360
>teens are doing drugs and partying in a movie and it is deemed normal
>25 and never tried any drug in my life
>>
>>28810753
When I play jailbreak on JB Summer, I always rush to put this song on. So good
>>
>>28809360
Never seen it, but I've always been curious about what a normie party is like.
>>
File: s-l225.jpg (8 KB, 211x225) Image search: [Google]
s-l225.jpg
8 KB, 211x225
anyone else literally couldn't sit through 20 minutes of this movie out of sheer anger?
>>
File: original.jpg (83 KB, 800x924) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
83 KB, 800x924
>tfw nothing feels good anymore
>>
>>28812319
>>28812403
>>28812283
>>28810246
Anyone ever heard of living vicariously? Movie is shit regardless. I'm just waiting for Warcraft.
>>
i saw it when i was 15 so i was hopeful that my life would turn out like this

it never did
>>
Whats dis? Another found-footage spooks- movie?
>>
File: 1410390086226.jpg (27 KB, 372x342) Image search: [Google]
1410390086226.jpg
27 KB, 372x342
>>28812788
another movie about normies partying for some reason.
why are normies so happy all the time?, its really weird.
even if i could get past my social problems i would still be too depressed to party and have a good time.
and they still complain...
>>
>>28813013
Its like They are always high on endorphines..Or whatever the stuff is called that Blocks logical thinking for euphoria
>>
So do robots want to participate in this kind of degeneracy or no?

I don't quite understand.
>>
>>28813130
IQ<100

that's the secret of happiness and faith in god
>>
>>28813145
I would only participate by throwing a toaster into a bathtub filled with fornicating normies
>>
>>28813157
>>28813130
You guys ever heard of the Dunning-Kruger effect?
>>
>>28813307
you suggest that normies do not realize that they are really not having fun?
>>
>>28809360
Got high and watched it in some guys basement once years ago. The only thing I remember about it was during a scene transition they showed this guy do some cool dance move for like 2.5 seconds. I remember always trying to do it in the mirror for a while, and I recall thinking of watching the movie again to find that moment, but I never cared enough.
>>
>>28813371
I am implying that your "im too intelligent for friends/party/gf/fun"-type of thinking is bullshit.
you are not special or more intelligent
you are just an average sperg, whining on a georgian goat cheese forum
>>
I like that Steve Aoki song on the soundtrack no matter how normie it is

Also I've been to a few normalfag parties and this film is basically wish fulfillment
>>
Went to see it with two old friends once because we knew two people who were extras. At that point us three were living in what could be described as a drug house, so it hit pretty close to home several times.
>>
People who don't like this film are kissless virgin nerds like you guys.
>>
>>28813743
Really? Where the fuck did you live that a bunch of high schoolers throwing a house party "hit close to home" kek
>>
>>28809360
happy that I never had to go to parties. They seem really stressful
>>
>>28813802
He probably means that because he lived in a house where people are always coming in and out and crashing and getting fucked up and partying at their place.
>>
>>28813869
Yeah i lived like that before but never really got that vibe from project x.
>>
>>28813943
>>28813743
I can't imagine how socially healthy you'd have to be to live in a house where partying is constantly going on.
you must be pretty fuckin normal.
>>
>>28812283
Never drank alcohol?
>>
>>28814026
No, far from it. It was pretty awful, it was a small apartment and I didn't have my own room, so there wasn't anywhere for me to hide. I remember one time a bunch of girls came over so I drank a bunch and tried to fit in as an normie. Then they start whispering
>whats up with that creepy guy in the corner this whole time
I was literally just sitting there not bothering anyone. Also many times I got too fucked up and embarrassed myself. It was pretty awful to be honest. The worst part is i'm moving back soon, except this time there's even more people living there.
>>
>>28810651
you killed them didn't you anon
>>
>>28814088
i drink regularly, my next goal in life is to try some psychedelic drugs (acid, shrooms, etc) because i heard they can cure depression and give you a new view of life.
unfortunately only normies have access to drugs without taking the risk of buying them online.
>>
>>28809360
why would I even watch it in the first place?
>>
>>28814099
Why do they let you live with them?
>>
>>28814487
Because 2 of the people living there are my brothers.
>>
>>28814390
i consider myself a norman (not obnoxious party faggot - just average guy) but i do have anxiety

i took acid with some friends and went out into the bush for a few hours before coming back into the house where we were staying. a few others who werent taking tabs were also with us. i really enjoyed it and would recommend it.

towards the end i had a wierd sort of anxiety episode. i was in the house by myself (im pretty introverted and don't mind being alone). everyone else started arriving home and so my personal space was dwindling. i sat in a cold shower for 20 mins to escape everyone. i hid from everyone when i came out and any time i caught a glimpse of someone i almost cried. my friend eventually saw me and tried to make small talk but something was stopping me from even making sounds. i eventually locked myself in a dark bedroom and stared at a wall for about an hour. calmed down when i went outside later.

after a couple days i felt an improvement in my general anxiety from before getting high. i still have a lot of situations where my anxiety crops up but i just feel in general i have a better outlook and feel a little more confident. this can be shattered pretty easily due to the anxiety but i think it may be an improvement on pre-acid.
>>
>implying I don't vicariously live through these movies
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.