[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
extremly pathetic INFP here is the INFP personality basically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1455172909328.jpg (36 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1455172909328.jpg
36 KB, 500x375
extremly pathetic INFP here

is the INFP personality basically the an evolutionary invitation to kill yourself ?

>tfw equipped with patheticness that defies human understanding

>tfw desire for a girl that likes your emotionality and your dreaming

>a girl that isnt repulsed by voluntary explanations of your fears and weaknesses
but caringly loves to listen to you to help you

and i mean a girl that is sexually attracted to such guys

are such girls in existance ?
>>
>>28809317
bump

originality commtopai
>>
File: 1452549097045.jpg (65 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1452549097045.jpg
65 KB, 768x1024
>>28809317
Of course not, women say they want an emotional guy but as soon as they realize they actually have to deal with that guys emotions they'll be gone quicker than you can say "Please don't leave me."
>>
>>28809420
It's not quite like that, or at least not in my experience. Women don't want an emotional guy, they want a guy who's open with his emotions. They don't want someone who will break down or fall into some kind of depression whenever life throws something at him, they want someone who isn't afraid or ashamed of what they feel and deals with those feelings instead of hiding from them. You can tell them that something's hurting you, but you can't act hurt, basically. It sucks, but that's the way it is.
>>
>>28809470

holy shit. it seems i learn something new about how roasties are retarded every day
>>
>>28809420
>>28809470
so you basically agreeing with my first question whether my personality type was an invitation to kill myself ?

implying i need a gf for happiness
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.