[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is The Wall real?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: WfQ2Q4y.jpg (57 KB, 414x479) Image search: [Google]
WfQ2Q4y.jpg
57 KB, 414x479
Is The Wall real?
>>
>>28809057
Piper at the gates is probably the best
>>
Yeah it's called 'getting old' and has been acknowledged for centuries before some retard renamed it 'The Wall' and acted as if it was some important profound scientific concept.
>>
if you mean whores becoming less desirable by top men then yes
but they will always find someone to leech on
>>
>>28809108
>they will always find someone to leech on
Beta male cucks are fucking pathetic.
No man should be allowed to marry a woman if she is aged over 30.
>>
Does being yourself work?
>>
File: smug wan (2).jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
smug wan (2).jpg
31 KB, 400x400
>>28809057

>I've finally come to a point where I'm ready to settle

>I'm done riding the cock carousel
>where have all the nice guys gone

origiinal
>>
>>28809057
>i need a provider because i'm getting old and chad doesn't want to fuck me anymore, why won't anyone marry me?
God fucking damnit
>>
>>28809102
It's a shorthand way of expressing the idea that aging has a bigger impact on womens' SMV than it does on mens'.
>>
Not until Trump gets in.
>>
Yes, but not in the way most robots fervently wish. the overwhelming majority of woman won't hit their 30's and then immediately suffer the kind of karmic retribution you crave. Nature lowers their value and they get mad, that's it
>>
>>28809143
every single fucking time my man
>>
File: 5Ek-E6crMw0.jpg (18 KB, 400x301) Image search: [Google]
5Ek-E6crMw0.jpg
18 KB, 400x301
>>28809102
No, you got it wrong.

"The wall" is a result of a woman's actions and age, not just simply age.

A 'decent' women who gets older will have difficulties which come with age, but won't have the problems a slut has of the same age.

The Wall is a term for women who indulged in a hedonistic lifestyle without a care in the world and then face the consequences when age does become an issue. So, no, it's not the same thing, it's a combination of age and modern society.
>>
>>28809076
Animals is my fave
>>
File: yuzu.jpg (118 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
yuzu.jpg
118 KB, 1440x810
>>28809232
This. A lot less men want a woman who was the cities bike and toting around an illegitimate child or two from different guys.

When it was in their 20's it was okay because you could be that guy riding that girl and then passing her along since she wasn't going to be committed to anyone anyways. Now she a used up hoe.
>>
>>28809174
>aging has a bigger impact on womens' SMV than it does on mens'.
Most men look like utter shit starting in their 30s. Mainly those who drank, ate like shit, slept like shit and fucked away their 20s.

Most /r9k/ guys do all that except the fucking part lmao.
>>
>>28809141
Yes. Remember also to smile and lift.

t. Chad
>>
>>28809232
>>28809736
So
>The Wall = Age + Actions
>Christmas cake = Age
Am I right?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.