[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm really desperate for some stinky girl feet, and since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: unnamed.jpg (111 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
111 KB, 750x1334
So I'm really desperate for some stinky girl feet, and since I'm not a normalfag I can't just grab some girl and have some fun.

I made an ad on craigslist. Only response I got was from a 22 year old black girl. I'm not normally into black girls at all but pic related is her feet and they are pretty decent imo, she wants me to lick them too.

Is this worth? Should I scope out the area first and bail if she's ugly or a guy?
>>
>>28809031
did she send her face or the soles too

what if she's morbidly ugly

those feet look pretty unkempt, look at their wrinkles from dryness
>>
>>28809075
>wrinkles and dryness
I'm not that autistic about it, and asking to see her soles and shit from a normalfag is probably pushing it. I want to meet her.

Face might be a good idea. I'll see if I can get her to send that.
>>
Nvm, she stopped responding anyways. Forget it
>>
>>28809031
Just by looking at her feet I can tell you she's atleast 250 pounds
>>
>>28809228
it'd be funny if you're dead wrong, because I've seen qt skinny chicks with similar feet
>>
Wow, Craigslist actually allowed you to fucking post something at all? When I post on that shit site, it says shit like "Here you go, you're shit is up and online." Then I search and it doesn't show up because their dumbass system has filtered it as spam. Why the fuck can't they just say that they filtered it out? Instead I waste my time thinking my ad is up because they are too pussy to just tell me upfront. Fucking shadowbanning cock-blocking pricks. Fuck that site.
>>
>>28809265
Actually when you post an ad, you won't be able to see it listed yourself, only others will. What usually happens to most people is their post gets flagged, either by some dickhead who doesn't like it because you like what he doesnt like, or by flagbots designed to keep spam posts at the top
>>
Find a girl on a street corner and offer her a few dollars to lick her feet, you will never get turned down, its the easiest money they make all night. They just sit there and play on their phone while you do your stuff then put their heels back on and leave. Ive done it a few times.
Don't bother asking all these picky cunts online, you will never get anywhere.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.