[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manlet feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: IGOATbh.jpg (381 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
IGOATbh.jpg
381 KB, 746x982
Lets face it the only true robots on the Earth are manlets. Because there is literally NOTHING we can do to better ourselves in others eyes
>Be me
>Dreamed of being a soldier all my life
>Fit as fuck before joining, could run 1.5 miles in 8.20mins, 100 push ups, 120+situps, 22 heaves. Did weights everyday, could dead 170kgs, squat 120, bench 110.
>Get to basic, struggle with pack marching.
>Get to Infantry school. Struggle even more with pack marching
>Get to unit
>Am the slowest fucking cunt, cant ruck for shit.
>Train and train and practice in my off time and just cant march as fast as taller guys
>Suck a casualty evac drills, cant carry a man with full pack over my shoulder
>Suck at carrying the SAW and 240, although can shoot it well
>Fail at any sort of high intensity resistance training PT.
>Squad look down on me like a burden
>Back and knees always sore, pretty sure got stress fractures in feet.
>Get my ass kicked in hand to hand combat and defensive tactic drills. So much so its embarrassing and get no credit for getting back up 10 or more times.
>Dont want to be POG because Im better then them but am more likely built for that kind of work.
>>
>>28808901
So why don't you move to a country where you are averagely taller or get surgery
>>
>>28808940
>Surgery
Because fuck that?

Im ft4 thats average no where. Even asian men are taller than me.
>>
>>28808901
Be a tank driver then. Where others see a cramped coffin, you'll get a spacious living room.
>>
>>28808956
So this is the one thing that means the world to you and there are scientific solutions but fuck that?

Where's the logic.
>>
>>28808967
You cant join up as a driver, you start as a loader and that is one of the most physically demanding jobs in the Army. You are reaching for and loading 105mm shells(35-45kgs) while in a seated cramped position. Cant use your legs for power.
>>28808971
Im pretty sure the Army wont cover the surgery nor would they accept someone whos had it. The surgery is expensive, dangerous, takes along time to heal from it. And you only grow an inch at most.
>>
>>28808901
>can't carry man with full pack over my shoulder

it seems like you don't know how to train mate.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.