[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> 6'3 > 8 inch hands. > Size 14 feet. > Fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
> 6'3
> 8 inch hands.
> Size 14 feet.
> Fat distribution goes to shoulders, calves, thighs and arms.
> Tested my testosterone levels, they are high.
> 2 inch penis when flacid
> 5 when erect

FUCK circumsision! I didn't choose this! The worst of it all is, that they couldn't do the modern technique since third world country in 1993. They basically chopped all of the fucking skin off and sew together the skin from the root and a tiny bit of skin from the top, so I also have scar tissue which is in bad shape from fapping. It's stretched out and all. Fuck this fucking crap.
>>
If you have a son you better not circumcise him.
>>
>>28808890
I won't, but if he chooses to fuck himself up, he can do it. His loss
>>
>>28808814

how the fuck am I supposed to have an original thing to say to this guy complaining about his penis.
>>
>>28808954
I needed to get it off my chest, no need to say anything anon.
>>
>>28808814
>so I also have scar tissue which is in bad shape from fapping. It's stretched out and all. Fuck this fucking crap.

literally who is going to look that closely at your penis. no one in their right mind is going to inspect your stretched out scar tissue
>>
>>28808960

sorry the captcha wasn't letting me say what I wanted, it kept telling me I wasn't being original enough and it was pissing me off.
>>
>>28808965
It's destroying whatever confidence I have left
>>
>>28808974
It's typical innit
>>
Don't worry brother, the cutfag uprising is coming. We will soon see evil surgeons from Dr. Goldstein to Dr. Abdul hanging from every street above a puddle of blood from their amputated penis. We will round up every politician and activist who has gone against and even ignored our cries for mercy and shoot them. We will make every uncutfag there is walk past the pile of corpses. Then we will use the money confiscated in the uprising to fund a foreskin regeneration solution. And finally we will declare every man who has died without a foreskin a saint and forever remember their sacrifice.
>>
circumcision didnt do anything to cause your shitty body
>>
>>28809246
Shitty body? I'm happy with my body. Guys with my specs typically have big dicks, but my parents chose to mutilate me
>>
File: file.png (25 KB, 353x413) Image search: [Google]
file.png
25 KB, 353x413
>>28808814
D-do girls actually care how big you are flaccid? I'm like 2 inches flaccid also but just about 6 inches hard pls respond
>>
>>28809216
>calling Jews and Muslims saints
>>
>>28809280
Imagine showering with a potential gf and you have to stand there with your nearly ingrown penis. That'd be the same if her tits were at her knees m8.
>>
>>28809341
Bit if I'm /fit/ then it won't matter right? I started like a week ago and I just want to be able to be /jojo/ tier or something in the future

I dont really care that much about rosties if I already fucked them, but I'm worried I'll never get my oneitis to marry me if my shit's all tiny when flaccid
>>
>>28809341
>showering with potential gf

If we're showering together, we've already fucked. As such, she knows how he is when hard.
>>
>>28809450
What if she hadn't seen it flacid yet?
>>
>>28809415
The fear in the back of the head. Fearing that she'll crave the bwc or the bbc and that you'd never be enough.
>>
>6'3"

You deserved it all :)
>>
>>28809482
She's seen it when you're aroused and worked up.
Why does it matter when you're soft?
>>
>>28809614
Because it's likely that she'll laugh at a 1.5/2 inch flacid penis.
>>
>>28809707
Why would she laugh if she already knows what it's like? It sounds like you're wanting to fuck jailbait if you're that worried about someone going from "that was pretty fun" to "lol it's like a little worm!".
>>
File: 1442928881813.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1442928881813.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>28810120
Because women get attracted to flaccid penis more than erect one it's proven
>>
>>28810120
Jailbait? Why do you believe that it's only jailbait who'd react like that. Just think of if she's been with at least 3-4 before and she's used to a larger flacid penis and one shows up with 1.5 inches flacid. If it's cold it might even become smaller. Because of the lack of skin, the penis can't even become as big as it's full potential when erect. So you're basically stuck with 1.5 inch flacid and 5 inch erect. No matter how sweet the pounding would be you'd always be considered a needle dick.
>>
>>28808814
>born tall but ended up with a small penis

Did you make a wish on a monkey palm
>>
>5'8
>7.5" hands
>size 9.5 feet
>5 x 3" penis when flaccid
>8" x 7" when erect
>girlfriend moans about how big my dick is every time i fuck her

lanklets, when will they learn
>>
>>28810120
who the fuck doesn't want to fuck jailbait
>>
File: 1462061223553 - Copy.jpg (125 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462061223553 - Copy.jpg
125 KB, 640x640
>>28808814
stfu lanklet, consider yourself lucky. I'd say I'd dream to be you, but I don't dream about being a faggot.
>>
>>28810120
>you shouldn't be worried about someone going from "that was pretty fun" to "lol it's like a little worm!"

Nah, dude, I'm >>28811094 and my girlfriend laughs at my dick when its flaccid. literally calls it little pejorative names and says its cute. shits annoying as hell im p sure women instinctively penis shame
>>
Circumcision doesn't make your penis any smaller.
>>
circumcision doesn't give you a small penis

you're just a babydick, sorry to say
>>
>>28811355
Depends on how much they cut off m8. If they cut the majority of it off, there won't be enough skin for it to grow properly during puberty
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.