[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post a picture of your computer chair and say what it smells like.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Fdpe1sG.jpg (822 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Fdpe1sG.jpg
822 KB, 2048x1536
Post a picture of your computer chair and say what it smells like.
>>
Best thing to use for a fabric chair is a carpet shampoo'er, I do mine once a month and it keeps it clean and smelling fresh.
>>
Wtf are you doing with the chair?
>>
not posting a pic but it looks almost that bad (visible shit and cum stains).
mostly smells like farts/shit and food i spilled on it.
>>
>>28808718
lol, so your chair also serves as underpants
>>
>>28809613
why don't you just wipe your ass once in a while, jesus fucking christ
>>
>>28808718
>>28809613
How the hell do you even do this to a chair?

Fucking degenerates.
>>
>>28809735
Americans I guess.
>>
File: qewd.jpg (37 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
qewd.jpg
37 KB, 600x600
>>28808718
Hell Is a real place on earth afterall.
>>
Next time you should probably post your own current chair instead of forcing threads just because you found what you think is a cool image on the internet.
>>
Shit like this is why I lurk the board. Thank you, OP.
>>
>>28809786
>>28809786
oh but it is a cool image.
>>
>>28809811
If you want to look at and post cool pictures then this might not be the site for you. Especially if they're used to shit up the boards.

May I suggest 9gag?
>>
>>28808718
You're supposed to wear underwear when you're on a chair,geez.
>>
File: 123eeee.png (292 KB, 900x955) Image search: [Google]
123eeee.png
292 KB, 900x955
>>28809863
But Isn't this supposed to be an IMAGEboard familia?
it's all about images.
>>
>>28809924
If you're talking about /r9k/, then no.
>>
>>28809996
Nice serial digitalization of numbers.

But also, yes It is.
>>
>>28808718
Looks like my old chair.
>>
>>28808718
What in the actual fuck? I've seen some shit but fuck sakes man. Fuck. Go to fuckin Wally and spend 9 dollars to buy a new chair
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.