[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*Yawwwwwwwwwn* Hey, I didn't see you there, vagina sla
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
*Yawwwwwwwwwn*

Hey, I didn't see you there, vagina slave! Did your gf let you use the computer again? Oh, what's that? She wants to go see that boring chick flick with you? That's too bad, gotta go so maybe she'll give you sex tonight. Well, she'll lay there like a dead fish the whole time but sex is sex, right?
Don't mind me, I'll just be enjoying my hobbies and using my free time as I see fit. with no woman around to please, I get to keep both my time AND my hard earned money for myself. Do you even remember what your hobbies were?
Too bad you'll have to spend another sunnday being dragged through clothing shops instead of doing what you actually desire, and improving yourself and maybe even society in the process.

But the sex is totally worth it right, vagcuck? Well, you go ahead and continue being a slave to vagina, I'll be here enjoying life as a free man.
>>
>>28808121
>But the sex is totally worth it right,

You wouldn't know. Lol.
>>
>>28808121
>B-but she loves me yada yada

I just have one word for you: Cuck>>28808142
>>
My girlfriend sucks my dick while I play videogames and then she makes me dinner while I pursue whichever hobbies I please.
Enjoy jerking off and lying in filth all day though neetcuck.
>>
>>28808180
>& then I got off my private jet and went on r9k!
>>
>>28808193
lol, triggered.
No. She's Japanese so she's just submissive as fuck.
>>
>>28808231
just like in your animes amiright?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28808121
This reply is by another free man.
>>
>>28808180
Good for you then, most women aren't like that.
>>
>>28808694
surely the richest and luckiest congregate on a malaysian food piling forum
>>
>>28808231
>japanese
>submissive

Confirmed for virgin neet fantasy.
>>
>>28808580
Mr.freeman was how old?
>>
File: 0171 - zJtW0tO.gif (513 KB, 525x539) Image search: [Google]
0171 - zJtW0tO.gif
513 KB, 525x539
>have a 9/10 fuck buddy
>comes once or twice per week
>normal night is fuck/fuck/eat/drink/fuck/fuck
>she laughs when I talk about /r9k/ and how pathetic you guys are
>>
So MGTOW are the neets of sex?
>>
>>28808121
I didn't think the smug/comfy pepe was usable for anything but wagecuck threads.

What exactly brings a smug MGTOW to r9k?
>>
>>28810837
Yeah basically. Most of them are just not into contribuiting to the societal systems that give women the advantage for no reason (like dating, custody court, the dating scene, etc.) but occasionally (usually on youtube) you'll get full-retard redpillers who think that women aren't human beings.
>>
>>28808121
NEETlife>wagecuck>vagcucks

Those faggots are literally wasting their lives for fucking a wet hole.
>>
>>28808121
t. guy who is so ugly, he's been rejected by every woman he's ever asked out, even the fatties.
>>
File: 1397650485490.jpg (17 KB, 225x211) Image search: [Google]
1397650485490.jpg
17 KB, 225x211
>>28808121

When i see couples around it's clear that the woman order the BF around to do what she wants. Also, even when the man are doing something they like, they have to drag the whore around because the alternative is she getting mad,bitchy, accusing him of shit and threatening to go out "with the girls".

They cant just have any time for themselves, they are prisioners of the emotional blackmail and the constant threat of cheating and cuckholding the women do.

> You all know is true vagcuck
>>
>>28808121
>Making fun of vagcuck while being a straightfag

gay > straight every day
>>
>He doesn't like clothes shopping

Being effay is fun as fuck
>>
>>28810814

>h-hey babe! look! these guys are posting frogs and are virgins!

>"huh? what's that site..?"

>It's where these loser manlet kv neets hang out! lol! it's called 4chan and-

>"um, yeah ok sweetie, anyway I have to go to work"

>heh..better post this goldmine on /r9k/!
>>
>Well, she'll lay there like a dead fish the whole time

It's sad how often this is true.
>>
>>28808121

h-h-heh... b-but op i fuck like 10 girls per second and am 9 foot tall..
>>
File: 1464005433463.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464005433463.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
I-I-Is this the n-new meme?
>>
>>28811208
why don't you unsuccessfully try to offset your overwhelming effeteness by growing a shitty beard
>>
My girlfriend hates movies, likes TV shows though. Usually we'll watch something on Netflix and have a thorough ass discussion on whether or not it was any good after each episode.

I genuinely think my autism is starting to rub off on her as she's been recommending me legitimately autistic shit like Mysterious MrEnter, Leafy and phantomstrider on YouTube whereas I usually just watch DoubleToasted.
>>
>>28811299
Seems like youre the new one? Who fuck does that pretend stutter stupid shit? Oh, nobody, thats who. Exactly what you are. Why havent you killed yourself?
>>
>>28811299
It's an ancient variation going back almost as far as wagecuck threads themselves
>>
>>28808121

lol you'll just made that're you'll never know the feel of cummin in a big hot sexy vaginer and then posttting on r9k that youer a virgan and have never kissed a gilr haha.
i do it'll the time n u guys even repsodn saiyin you undersand or "tfw" loool i actually laugh soo much she geos "why u laughing" and i saiy don'll worry babyt just keep sucking
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.