[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when normies think their better than you Normies are garbage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: large.jpg (30 KB, 381x373) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
30 KB, 381x373
>when normies think their better than you

Normies are garbage just like us, they're just not self aware enough to realize that their families, their high paying jobs, their possessions, will never cover up the fact that humans are the most flawed species in existence. We're a conscious being fighting a natural instinct. Our most likely chance of dying comes from our own long term addictions or mistakes.

We're a failed evolutionary blip on the stain of time. We're meaningless to the world and universe and our accomplishments mean nothing.

I won't congratulate a walking garbage pile on having nicer trash than me.
>>
>>28808016
>neets trying to justify their existence
>>
signed: Tyler Durden
>>
>>28808026
I actually work for a living. Nothing will teach you vile and entitled people are than a minimum wage job.
>>
File: 1441954571033.gif (820 KB, 700x420) Image search: [Google]
1441954571033.gif
820 KB, 700x420
Well.... their productivity worth is undoubtedly much better than ours. Without hard workers we wouldn't be living in our comfortable 1rst world countries. Is that a good thing? I don't know. But unlike the normies we can get benefits for mental illnesses and live a nice stress less life inside our parent's house, instead of living a daily life of misery and strain.
>>
File: 1442781819511.jpg (127 KB, 651x486) Image search: [Google]
1442781819511.jpg
127 KB, 651x486
>>28808016
>THEIR better than you
>THEIR
Normies kinda have a point, huh?
>>
>>28808016
>Our most likely chance of dying comes from our own long term addictions or mistakes.
That's one of the things that bugs me about normies. They act like not dying is some kind of world defying feat they should get a gold star for every day.
>>
>>28808168
>hear knock at door
>who could be disturbing me at such an hour
>wattle though piles of piss jugs and discarded shit stained dildos
>pause briefly at door because I didn't get enough tendies today and my energy is low
>OPEN THE FUCK UP ANON IT'S THE INTERNET POLICE
>holyshitwtf.jpeg
>gracefully shimmy to hide head under mommies night gown until the bad men go away
>dirty whore is naked
>internet police have now broken down
>shoot dog, rape mom, steal weed, and blame it on black hoodlums
>mom on floor covered in semen
>asks officer why they did this
>he used the wrong their ma'am I think you'll understand
>with her last dying breath my mother speaks her final words
>"anon you fucking autistic faggot"

I miss you mom.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.