[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there anything worse than being born a black girl? >undesired
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5
File: negresss.jpg (66 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
negresss.jpg
66 KB, 700x467
is there anything worse than being born a black girl?

>undesired by everyone
>the most cucked group in america
>extremely ugly
>shitty hair
>>
>I'm a grill look at meeee
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>28807856
no because not everything in life is looks, unless of course you're extremely shallow
>>
>>28807876
looks determine how people will treat you
>>
>>28807929
looks determine how extremely shallow people treat you perhaps, maybe it's just american culture or something
>>
what are some good tags for cute black qt in pron?
I enjoy watching black pussy, en cute mare like pussy, but If I put black is all dicks.

I wanna se qt black pussy.

I would love to cuddle with a black grill and hold hands.
>>
File: 423201662418.jpg (328 KB, 996x1080) Image search: [Google]
423201662418.jpg
328 KB, 996x1080
>>28807929
How would you treat me?
>>
>women card
>black card
>black woman card
its borderline superpowers
>>
>>28808007
dyel ass chin phaggot
>>
They do have it tougher, I mean those idiots on /pol/ hate anyone that isn't a white male, so black women tick two boxes in their list of things which trigger them.
>>
>>28808007
would ignore since i don't stand a chance anyways
>>
>>28808046
black men hate them too, even more than /pol/.

to all other people besides other black girls they are an irrelevant nuisance
>>
>>28808047
What makes you so sure anon?
>>
>>28808046
>caring for what a dude said on pol, the shittiest board of all.

m8 kys,. or stop scrolling a few days, makes some reflexion of your mistakes and come back.
>>
>>28808067
>the shittiest board of all.
/pol/ is all of 4chan you can not browse any board here without their presence.

maybe /mu/? but that doesn't even last long once rap is brought up
>>
>>28808007
Why do you post here? Multiple people have told you that you look good in previous threads

Fuck off
>>
>>28808018
only if you want to be an annoying cunt that no one can be around because they're afraid they'll have to deal with you playing the WIMMIN OF COLOR card.

it's impossible to be a black woman and be taken seriously. any women have that problem, but black women have it worst.
>>
>>28808083
/mlp/ is probably the worst board of all
>>
>>28808065
because you're a white male and can have any girl you want so why would you interact with the most undesirable ones
>>
>>28808101
>/mlp/
the pony board??

genuinely curious to how that board could be similar to /pol/

or do you mean shitty in general and not /pol/ shitty
>>
>>28808083
>/pol/ is all of 4chan
polacs believe this.

lmao everyone makes fun of their big circle jerk.
lolnobodyactuallycares.

who the hell are you? stop giving me yous.

Seriously speaking, pol around mlp are some of the shittiest boards ever.
>>
>>28808152
>who the hell are you? stop giving me yous.

i agree with you they both suck i was just pointing out how they contaminated the entire site
>>
File: 1273951595815_146.jpg (59 KB, 456x451) Image search: [Google]
1273951595815_146.jpg
59 KB, 456x451
>>28808175
sorry anon, please give me more yous, what kind of things you like?

would you please forgive me?
>>
>>28807856
being ugly and black
>>
>>28808104
>you can have any girl you want
Not really
>>
>>28808101
/mlp/ is fine, they mind their own business and don't shut up other boards. The way /pol/ behaves is like Jehovas Witnesses knocking on your frontvdoor,.
"Excuse me anln, have you heard of the Lord and Savior, Adolf Hitler and the evils of the world against the white race?"
Just fuck off back to /pol/ I don't care about your shit.
>>
>>28807991
Nah it's pretty important. People subconsciously tend to treat attractive people better.

Feels bad man.
>>
>>28808268
you still have more choices than everyone else
>>
Not true, I used to have a nigger gf and I am a white male. But problem was she had a husband in her homecountry, so bitch was cheathing on her man like a hoe, so I called it quits.

I think black women should get impregnated by white sperm. That way they won't give birth to useless and violent black male.

To be honest I think all women should only get white sperm, I don't get the point with letting other races survive when the white race is the only one with good men in it. What are your thoughts on my thought anon?
>>
>>28808312
it probably depends a lot on the context, but mature not sub 90iq individuals are pretty conscious of the way they treat everyone regardless of their looks.

I would say it's more to do with status then , there are a fuckton of 'ugly' politicians/CEO's etc who are talked up to anon.
>>
>>28808312
just send a picture of yourself and I'll tell you if you reached the level of unnatractiveness where people starts to treat you differently
>>
>>28808327
Not really. I've never had any choice or else I wouldn't be a virgin. I'm not privileged with today's standards of beauty so I'm at the bottom of the food chain, I don't get to pick and choose.
When you talk about choices, it has nothing to do with race but more about how good-lookkng you are.
>>
>>28808364
No thanks. I already know I'm an ugly fuck. I don't need people on 4chan either lying to make me feel better or pointing out the obvious and making fun of me.
>>
>>28808373
you're on /r9k/

If you're legit unnatractive, you'll get an army of beta trying to cheer you up and if you're attractive you'll get insulted but won't have to care because you'll be over that

It's a win win situation so just post the pick already
>>
>>28808373
I like nigger pussy, plenty of white guys like nigger pussy, why are you acting like a whiny bitch?
>>
>>28808007
like a failed normie you cuck
>>
>>28808007
Why are you doing this? You know you're handsome. I think so lowly of you anon. I know it doesn't matter but now there is another person living on planet earth who knows how petty and insecure you are. I'm not even jealous, you look like me but Jesus Christ I just fucking hate you. STOP POSTING YOUR SHITTY FACE ON /R9K/
>>
If you're born a black woman, you're still a woman, which means the vast majority of men want to have sex with you, and if you are somewhat attractive (watch what you eat, exercise a little maybe) you can be live a very easy life.

You don't even have to be smart, have a good job, have many interests or a big social network. Men will want to be with you. Plus all the educational and employment benefits just because you were born to a certain ethnicity.
>>
>>28808330
maybe out of all men the white ones have been the most kind and helpful towards me. but maybe thats because there are so many of you im bound to run into better people. im not sure
>>
>>28808529
thanks this made me feel nice. you're right there are some pros but not that many compared to everyone else.

maybe i should just be happy with what i get
also i don't just want sex from men i want them to care about me or at least pretend they do.
>>
>>28808587
I've seen many black women in successful relationships. Hell, a lot of white guys like the idea of being with a black girl because it's different. It's the same as any other race, but it definitely helps if you don't live the ghetto black girl stereotype where you have std's and kids up the wahoo.
>>
straighten hair
wear discreet make-up

quite a few white men have jungle fever
>>
File: kelis-501b1e7197fd5.jpg (201 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
kelis-501b1e7197fd5.jpg
201 KB, 1000x1000
>>28808556
It's because white men are better than other men.
>>28808587
How much full blood are you? Do you look like you come straight from Africa or is there a lot of white blood in you? Do you have really big lips and curly hair? Or are you a pale nigger?
>>
>>28808874
Those white guys aren't marriage material. They're just failed chads.
>>
>>28807856
I like black girl hair
>>
>>28807991
>be britnegro
>be student in a very multicultural and vibrant city
>pretty much every person who tried to start a conversation with you/befriend you/etc over four years was a black female

Well either this is a weird coincidence or its not just an american thing and people in general will judge how much they have in common with you based on race.
>>
>>28807856
Being born a black guy, atleast as a girl you still get all the perks you do for being a woman but a black male is undesired and unliked by everyone
>>
>>28808330
Asian men aren't all that bad. They're hardworking and don't care about having baby dicks.
>>
>>28807856
>undesired by everyone
But that's wrong, even obese black women can get at the least a guy to fuck them. 50% of black women are obese and 50% aren't virgins.

Being born a black beta, for one, is worse.
>ACTUALLY no one desires you
>Extremely ugly
>Shitty hair
>Never ever have a chance for a relationship

If you're Tyrone or a black woman there are people who will like you; not as a black beta, no matter what you do. You literally cannot see a prostitute, because they all say "no black men". WHORES will reject you.

And there are still worse things than that, like being born an Indian male. Fem"bots" need to be gassed.
>>
>>28807856
>can sing
>can be athletic
>something called personality exists
>many guys like black women specifically

Most black women would rather behave like loud, trouble making whore mouth gangster fuckers and have 5+ kids by the time theyre 19 though.

Try getting an education and working on what you have rather than still blaming whites
>>
>>28808093
'We have it too easy! Why can't men just treat us as if we have it hard? Can't they just pretend that we play life on the hard mode?'

Holy shit.
>>
>>28807856
I like black women, they are loyal and hard working
>>
File: 1463418652432.jpg (183 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
1463418652432.jpg
183 KB, 1024x887
>>28808046
>/pol/ hates anyone that isn't a white male
look at their flags though ot cant be true. Sjws just hate white men so much the idea of them existing in 100 years makes them go crazy fuck off to reddit
>>
>>28807856
Black girls still will reject robots so they are normies and a step ahead of robots
>>
>>28808330

I agree with you, though asian men can be good too, but they have their problems.

Black men, indian men, middle eastern men, they make the world and worst place for everyone, they definitely should't breed

> tfw you know is true
>>
They have it worse than other normies but they are normies none the less
>>
>>28812368
A prajeet would still reject me because he knows if he waits long enough he'll get an arranged marriage.
>>
>>28809192
my mom is mixed and my dad has the average complexion for a black guy (a chocolate brown color) im the same complexion as the women in the picture
>>
>>28809386
>black male is undesired and unliked by everyone
not really, black women desire you more than any other race but you guys have better option than us and go with white or latina women instead.

i always see black guys with really pretty girls on my campus
>>
>>28811054
>Indian male
many of them have arranged marriage so they have better luck at finding a spouse than both of us.
>>
>>28807994

ebony
>>
>>28814352
>mixed person with full nigger
That fucking sucks. That's the opposite of progress.

Quarter whites only exist due to race traitors, not purifiers
>>
Being one is only shitty if you're not a normie. As a non normie black, no one likes me and everyone thinks I'm retarded and autistic.
>>
>>28814675
I know this feelio fampai

oregano comment
>>
I'm a black male and date a black girl, I think the problem for the black girls at my university is there's not enough good looking black guys to go around and for the most part they refuse to date outside of their race.

If I were able I would fuck every single one of them and inseminate them with my evil negroid seed, but I can't. I walked past a table of them with my girlfriend trailing behind me and she said the table talked about how cute I was after passing, so it's nice they feel the same way that I do.
>>
>>28809386
The best perks of being a woman are only unlocked if someone perceives you as delicate, vulnerable, pure, likely to be a good mother, etc.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.