[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should we eat humans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: fresh meat.png (252 KB, 1000x836) Image search: [Google]
fresh meat.png
252 KB, 1000x836
Should we eat humans?
>>
very no
bad idea
genetically
>>
File: 1436993346303.png (193 KB, 918x1202) Image search: [Google]
1436993346303.png
193 KB, 918x1202
I love how pissed Stacy looks every time.
>>
>>28807594
just don't eat the brain if your worried about cjd
>>
>>28807595
more of these
lanigiro
>>
>>28807507
No, even ignoring prions, it's not healthy for us, and people react really badly to it, get the shakes if they keep doing it.
>>
>>28807859
>it's not healthy for us, and people react really badly to it, get the shakes if they keep doing it
sounds like meme science
what makes it so different from eating other animals, medically or ethically?
>>
>>28807875
He's talking about kuru, which is basically mad cow and will slowly rot your brain and kill you. You can get it from other animals' brains, too (he said 'ignoring prions' but the shakes are a result of prion disease).
>>
If you eat a human you eat everything that human has eaten

Do you really want that? Humans have unpredictable diets
>>
>>28807930
so just avoid the brain and eat everything else
>>
>>28807875
Sorry, the disease I was thinking of does source from prions, but we can get all sorts of nasty shit from eating humans. We can avoid things like HIV or other blood borne diseases by properly cooking it, but prions can't be destroyed by normal cooking heats, as they're proteins, which aren't destroyed by cooking. The main one is Kuru, which is incredibly common in cannabilistic societies, and will literally eat away at your brain until you die, with no cure whatsoever. Prions are the things that cause mad cow disease by the way, we have a really bad understanding of them and how they work, but they're essentially malignant proteins that twist others out of shape in order to replicate, destroying tissue by doing so. As far as I know, we can't treat any of them.

Ethically there's the obvious issue of evolutionary fitness, in that we could eat distant relatives and reduce the odds of our bloodline continuing, as well as the incredible amount of regulations that would be needed to just stop me killing you and eating you. You can't grow people to eat due to it violating pretty much every human rights law in the world, and if you over-rule those, you leave everyone open to slavery, murder, war crimes, you name it really.
>>
>>28807948
people with healthy organic diets probably taste better than people who eat junk food
>>
>>28807960
so they're like protein-viruses?
>>
>>28807955
Prions aren't only in the brain. Mad cow disease was spread by farmers feeding other cows the remains of dead cattle, not exclusively their brains, you can catch them from any nervous tissue, which means the brain is obviously the easiest place to get them. Any instance of cannibalism carries a risk of getting kuru or other prion based diseases, as the stomach won't digest them properly, and heat can't destroy them without just completely burning it to ash, which defeats the point of wanting to eat it in the first place.

Prions are incredibly virulent, and untreatable, so you really, really don't want to get them, and eating humans should be a "I have no other option short of dying" sort of thing, because no matter what you do, you could die anyway from them.

Apart from that though, you have a higher risk of getting disease from human flesh than others, as everything they carry is compatible with us, and the butchering, treatment and preparation would have to be way stricter than anything similar.
>>
>>28807996
Kind of, yeah. They're caused by the misfolding of proteins, which is really important, as the folding of a protein is what makes it work. We don't really know why it happens or how it works though, just that they do exist and how they reproduce. They're worse than viruses because once you have them, that's pretty much it, you're fucked. Especially for kuru, which will make your brain look like a sponge eventually. There's no treatments or anything as far as I know, whereas viruses are well researched, we know how they work, what they are, and how to destroy them.
>>
>>28807960
>incredibly common in cannibalistic societies
you do mean endemic to one cannibalistic society, where the last victim died in 2005?

>>28807996
kind of, but without involving any cells
more like protein cancer desu

>>28808012
although virulent and untreatable, they are also extremely rare, so the risk is minimal
>>
File: feelina214.png (261 KB, 390x760) Image search: [Google]
feelina214.png
261 KB, 390x760
>>28807595
>>28807507

you peopIe are fucked in the head
>>
>>28808087
roastie getting toasite
>>
>>28807507
being eaten is my fetish
>tfw I'll never be carved up alive and forced to watch my assailant eating the lightly seared flesh of my legs
>>
>>28808117
seriously vorefags are the epitome of aspergers.+
funny how most of them are also furries.
they are the worst.
>>
>>28808062
No, I don't, and you shouldn't get all your info from wikipedia. It's most common there, but has been proven to be transmissible to other species, and never completely cured. What you're talking about was an epidemic period in new guinea. It would be silly to say the last victim died in 2005 when the incubation period alone can be up to 20 years, there could be thousands of people infected from that specific outbreak that simply haven't displayed symptoms yet, even if we assume there's no other people with it right now.

>although virulent and untreatable, they are also extremely rare, so the risk is minimal

They're rare because we aren't cannibals, genius. If we were, prion based diseases would become more and more common. variant-cjd would become more and more common as well, as well as the possibility of other prion based diseases emerging.

Also, I was incorrect, prions can be treated by preventing aggregation of them via use of drugs like mepacrine, which bind to the prion and stop it transforming other proteins. But these have to be used in really high dosages to have any effect, and even then, the results are really not great, it only helps a minority of people. I think there's research on a drug that stops the proteins that could be transformed from actually being created, but this is only in animal trials still. This works through RNA interference, where a miRNA or siRNA bind to the string that would normally form the protein and stop it being able to do so. But I don't really know much about this particular treatment, so I can't say much more.
>>
>>28808185
I'm not a furry and it's not vore
cannibalism is a different thing
vore usually contains aspects of giantess/midget
also in vore you are swallowed whole and alive

I want to be cut up and served, chewed and swallowed. it's called cannibalism.
>>
>>28808186
>They're rare because we aren't cannibals, genius. If we were, prion based diseases would become more and more common. variant-cjd would become more and more common as well, as well as the possibility of other prion based diseases emerging.
op is ambiguous; we could be this board or some other small group, in which case those effects wouldn't be an issue. that's how i was interpreting it

>genius
pls no bully
>>
I am convinced that eating humans makes you more powerful and that's why it's illegal and frowned upon. I should be allowed to consume my enemies body and soul this is America dammit.
>>
File: 1463296391081.png (260 KB, 300x384) Image search: [Google]
1463296391081.png
260 KB, 300x384
who here would eat their oneitis?

Just imagine cooking and seasoning the woman you orbit, she'll probably taste better to you the more you think about how much you care for her.
>>
>>28808347
never go full autismo
>>
>>28808347

Its legal in the UK providing you have explicit permission and there isn't any murder involved e.g. someone has a kidney removed and give it to you as a present.

Anabolics are also legal here for personal use, another thing that makes the human body more powerful.
>>
>>28808308
>op is ambiguous; we could be this board or some other small group, in which case those effects wouldn't be an issue. that's how i was interpreting it

Fair enough then, yeah, if it was just members of this board doing it there probably wouldn't be an epidemic of prion based diseases, but people here aren't skilled enough to prepare human flesh anyway, and we'd end up sick from shit like E.Coli. I assumed he meant society as a whole.
>>
it's the same as eating a cow or pig
>>
>>28808399
tfw chad eats your oneitis before you do
>>
>>28808186
>mepacrine
I've never heard of that before, but I've read that some lichens can degrade prions.
>>
File: 1430021814602.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1430021814602.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>28808186
>we will never be free of prions
>our dystopian antecedents will have to eat some kind of amino-gruel rendered from proteins instead of intact, delicious human meat

What's the point in even living?
>>
>Hannibal would've died from kuru in his 30's at the latest
>>
>>28808399
I don't orbit her I just stare at her creepily from across the room.
>>
>>28809229
You only get kuru if the person you ate had it. And most people don't or we'd all be dead.
>>
>>28809291
He'd probably have HIV or something though, you can get nasty shit from people if you prepare them wrong, and he just bites their faces off in hannibal rising essentially.
>>
>>28807507
not as a fetish or anything but I would totally engage in cannabalism
>>
>>28807507
>>28807595
>Stacy
Pardon my French, but that's the female version of wojack. The literal avatar of robots along with jose the depressed amphibian.
>>
>>28809554
I think there's cafe's where you can in Russia anon, people donate their flesh or organs to them and they prepare and sell them. Might be wrong though, I'm pretty sure I'm wrong on where it is at least.
>>
>>28807507
no we can get very sick
we should kill humans and feed them to other animals.
>>
File: SmugMikkelsen.jpg (37 KB, 305x362) Image search: [Google]
SmugMikkelsen.jpg
37 KB, 305x362
>The entirety of this thread.
Do any of you fags can even cook?
>>
I've always been interested in tasting human meat,not eating a whole person,but man,i wouldn't mind a bite,like a piece of leg or even a bicep.
>>
I might do it if
>it's clean (no AIDS or brain eating diseases)
>it's prepared by someone skilled
>it wouldn't be against the law
>>
>>28807595
You guys scare me sometimes
>>
>>28807507
>>28807595

This is what all stacies and femsluts secretly want, dont let their coyness fool you
>>
>>28807507

I don't want to kill women, I just want to restrain them, break their arms and legs, cut their vocal cords, remove their teeth, and put them into my milking and breeding farm.

Killing them is a waste of potential. Breeding, milking, and using them beds, living statues, as toilets, so many possibilities.
>>
Why not? Eat all useless People.
>>
>>28809582
want to go with me?
>>
>>28807507
For survival reasons i see no reason to be so reserved. If we eat hungry people, there will be no hungry people. Eat the retarded, and the old. We could solve alot of problems. People are just so hung up on morals. Theyre dead. There is no heaven, they are just rotting in the ground being eaten by worms and shit. Why we cant eat them is. The reasons why, are so fucking stupid, but thats the kind of bullshit you get with religion
>>
>>28810504
low tier edge
>>
>>28810602

Im not trying to be edgy, it's just a dark fantasy of mine and I'm sure there are some women that would enjoy some of that.
>>
>>28810602
Where do you think you are? You know sone people generally want that. Aside from using them as a toilet cause thats retarded, women serve no purpose other than breeding. I mean, nobody really serves any great purpose, but women are less than men in terms of being great. Intellegent, strong, logical. Women are none of that, they are only good for breeding
>>
>>28810563
If you'll pay for a ticket from Aus, sure.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.