[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you have the next two days off Oh that sweet euphoria.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1408499752137.png (101 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1408499752137.png
101 KB, 500x366
>tfw you have the next two days off

Oh that sweet euphoria.

When did your weekends lose meaning NEETfags? Or have your yet to realize your time is meaningless? What's it like to realize you make no contribution to the world at all?

I'll be getting a little farther in GTA 5, it's so nice having things to look forward to.
>>
Weekends are only special for students and white collar workers. Most wagecucks are assigned shifts any time any day.

Look at the bright side I guess. If you do manage to make friends at work or elsewhere you always have weekends free to socialize, which you wouldn't if you had to work like 4AM-12:30 PM Thursday-Monday
>>
>>28807534
or the bright side of a weekend during the week is you can do things that are not available on the weekend, and go places, do things that would be too crowded on the weekend.
>>
>>28807546
this is true i have mondays and tuesdays off it's alright. everything is always open and functioning at normal times those days
>>
I remember weekends. It was like I was being privileged to use my own time. It was like some kind of elaborate trolling by society. I measure time by seasons now.
>>
>>28807571
mon/tues weekend is great
>>
>>28807546
Dude, this.

I work in EMS on a 2 day on/4 day off rotation and fucking love being off Monday-Thursday. Weekends are nice cuz I see my wife, but hiking, mountain biking, and infinite other things are 100x better without a heaping mass of mouthbreathers there shitting it up around you.

>inb4 im a normie with a career and wife
>tfw I found enough human parts to become cyborg, and found a perfect job that lets me hide in a room when not running calls
>>
File: 1457664370220.gif (19 KB, 580x536) Image search: [Google]
1457664370220.gif
19 KB, 580x536
>>28807496
I work in a factory. Doesn't matter if I do it or not I'm no more useful to society then if I was a NEET. I guess if I was a NEET though I could enjoy myself more. This having a job is good meme needs to stop. I work 40 hours a week and doing this till I'm 60 is the definition of hell
>>
>>28807496
Anyhow, when I get off shift from the ambulance I either go do something outdoorsy to clear out all the cortisol and shit built up, or I go home and take a morning nap. I like it best when I can open a window and have a nice cool breeze while I lay there and recharge from being around so many people at work, having to feign interest in peoples shit etc.

I live in a rural area so I can vaguely hear sounds of the highway. But, thats almost just a reminder that Im free for a bit to not have to deal with it in a way.
>>
>>28808119
Having a job is good, but honestly 'contributing to society' is BS used to fuel people to work more and spend more to fuel consumerism.

Do you make enough to invest, or save to start a business? Even with a little spare $ you can invest through Robinhood.

I like dividend stocks because the vain, useless labor of others writes me a little check every month or so. Kind of a societal revenge in a way.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.