[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cars >millions of 2 ton hunks of metal piloted by retards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
>cars
>millions of 2 ton hunks of metal piloted by retards frequently going in speeds in excess of 60mph, all while right next to each other

What the fuck is this shit? Am I crazy for fearing the idea of driving?
>>
i work for uber and fear for my life everyday. but at the same time if someone hits me and i die my suffering will end
>>
i'm starting to zone out on the highway tbqh fampai
>>
Never understood the fear of driving. Most roads that aren't the highway have a speed limit of 35-45, not 60. And if you live in a city it's even lower than that.
>>
no it's a legitimate concern when you realize how stupid the majority of the people on the road are
>>
>>28807195
That's still easily enough to fuck you up
>>
>>28807216

And yet the majority of people still don't get into accidents.
>>
>>28807148
>Am I crazy for fearing the idea of driving?

No. You're retarded for thinking a car save for trucks weighs 2 tons.

You're a fucking pussy
>>
>>28807148
>piloted by retards

That should be far and away your most major concern. Driving is genuinely easy if you're remotely intelligent and responsible about it, but a fuckload of people aren't
>>
>>28807245
The average car actually weighs almost exactly 2 tons, so you're wrong :^D

Fight me friendo!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.