[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever imagine yourself in situations that will never happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 236x261) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 236x261
Do you ever imagine yourself in situations that will never happen?

>8/10 Stacy gf
>crazy about me but in a reasonable way (does her own thing, doesn't stalk)
>tells me how much she cares about me everyday
>she doesn't want me to feel alone again
>>
Yes
>smile in my face
>>
>wake up not disappointed because I didn't die

I know this is asking for a lot, its right under flying super power, but maybe I'll eventually achieve that
>>
>>28807127
Yes, actually.

>meet 7/10 pale virgin redhead working at a movie theater in a small snowy mountain town while on vacation
>you two get to talking, mention that you're a virgin, you both laugh about hit but she gets noticably more physical after that
>eventually asks if you'd like to watch a movie with her after hours
>end up making out in the theater.
>she asks to go back to my hotel
>we lose our virginity to each other
>>
>qt ayylmao
>telepathically shows me the way of his people
>don't understand any of it tbqh, but it's exhilarating to see it all and to feel that level of intimacy with someone so foreign to me
>one day lands his spaceship somewhere nearby
>oh shit you're real what
>he says hop on in
>I do
>we go for a ride through the solar system, interstellar d8 style
>no expectations of sex because aliens don't reproduce sexually, but lots of telepathic mental caresses
>links me up to his hivemind for a bit so I get a good look at how it feels to be him
>drops me back off at my house
>puts finger in front of his mouth
>shhhh
>never see him again but he will always live in my memories

Irl I'd be too scared though, probably. But we will always have our dreams
>>
>2016
>not having a 10/10 tulpa gf
>>
All the time y'know

>Have IVF baby with this qt3.14
>Make it so the baby is taller and stronger then me
>Wife dies in childbirth
>Raise baby with the help of wife's parents and sisters
>Watch as my baby grows
>Watch as my baby turns into a man
>Tell my son about his mother's death which happened 16 years ago
>Tell him of his mother's love and beauty
>Break down and have him console me

I miss her I just want a family
>>
>>28807127
I imagine situations like that all the time, sometimes with girls I know. Sometimes I imagine having sex with girls I know, but when I say sometimes I lie because it's almost on a daily basis.

Lately I've been cutting myself off in middle of those thoughts because I have this new dont-think-just-do moto, works fine so far but I want to be thought free soon so we'll see how it works out.
I also feel the difference now, I daydream way less and it's good for me, it makes me want to have the experience in reality plus I can't think of situations I'll never be in and feel that pain inside.
>>
ALL

THE

FUCKING

TIME

Fuuuuck
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.