[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being fat is worth the beetus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: fatpepe.jpg (42 KB, 780x545) Image search: [Google]
fatpepe.jpg
42 KB, 780x545
Hello thincucks, how are those petty bones holding up? And, oh, how could I forget the liftlet, you haven't blown your ACL yet haven't you? Well, at least your gym shower partner/spotter can take care of you, hahahah.

While the thincuck is stumbling away from lack of nutrients, and the liftlet is going through his third knee surgery from all the strain he puts on his body, the fatass(me) is allowed to enjoy the pleasures in life, six meals, hourly feast of snacks, trash food, laying down , even your GF hahahahha.

And, this leads me to a question
Why is it that being fat is wrong? I get laid, women love a strong, agile and protective bear like me, having a hedonistic lifestyle also makes me more attractive...

>'but muh meme diet'
Says the liftlet in a childish and sad tone, Shekelstein MD told you that being fat is un healthy? Well, I don't think it can be less healthy that malnourishment or steroids.
Keep wasting time on the gym, and on diet, meanwhile I'll finish my latest painting, it's called 'Thincuck takes the obesity redpill' , I also have millionarie offers to make it into a cheetoh sculpture, oh what's that you riplet ape? You lifted a few more pounds of steel? Congratulations on your primal achievment, make sure you get rewarded properly in the showers by Musclestein hahahah.

So, come at me thincucks, bash at me riplets, deep down you know I'm right and that you can't prove me wrong.
>>
>>28806806
Developing beetus takes years. You have way more to worry about.
Enjoy your knees cracking from just walking up stairs. Oh yeah that gets super painful too.
And pretty much exclusively sleeping on your back, since waking up and turning over every hour isn't enough to stop the pain from your own weight coming down on your body.
Oh and wait until the first time you get out of breath just from standing up.
Also, despite eating so much you'll probably end up nutritionally deficient. Which means always feeling tired, achy, and unable to do much of anything.
If you can deal with all that you still have the chance to develop self esteem issues so severe you kill yourself or get some kind of eating disorder.

All this happened to me by 20 and 350ish pounds.

I'm not a whale anymore, but good luck to you.
>>
honestly i sorta prefer being fat and eating whatever i want

ive had to diet recently and i can honestly say that i'm at a point of being ugly enough that losing weight doesn't really help at all so i'd rather at least be able to eat tasty stuff
>>
Sorry OP but the order of best eating bodies is

Skellet with high metabolism>>Beef cake chad>>Strong fat>>Fat>>Very fat(you)>>Womyn fat

Bet OP is American
>>
Never thought fat acceptance would make it here
>>
>>28806806
the memes are getting out of control lately
>>
File: reJoroC.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
reJoroC.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
>>28807076
>knees cracking
More than Mr Liftlet at (10 years membership minimum) Muscletein's Gym?

>exclusively sleeping on your back
>Implying i'm not an extremely agile and mobile bear

>get out of breath just from standing up
I got out of breath sucking your mom's roastie pham, nothing new

> feeling tired, achy, and unable to do much of anything.
I am an artist, a scholar and have a great sex life, women love confident bears like me.

>All this happened to me
Pretty sure it happened because you were a static fatlet, dynamic fatlords like me get laid and do shit all day.
>>
>>28806806
>Steroids
>unhealthy
You fell for the meme again
>>
Oh man. And just when I thought trolls have thought of it all.
>>
>>28807294
>More than Mr Liftlet at (10 years membership minimum) Muscletein's Gym?
Considering mine started at 20 and most serious lifters wouldn't develop that until the're middle aged I'd say yes.

>Implying i'm not an extremely agile and mobile bear
Wtf do you even mean? That doesn't make sense.

>I got out of breath sucking your mom's roastie pham, nothing new
I'm not surprised, she's a dirty whore. You're still fat and miserable though. How many women are going to find that sexy when your body starts to sag excessively early as well?

>I am an artist, a scholar and have a great sex life, women love confident bears like me.
See above, fattie mcwashedupfaggot.
>>
>>28806806
I think you should spend less time running your mouth and more time running the treadmill, fat fuck
>>
>>28807400
>saglet faggot is unaware of the fact that there's agile, strong, sexy and interesting fatlets
Off yourself, take your remaining skin and hang yourself with it, dietlet.
>>
>not being bulkfat
Oh come on it's 2016
>>
>tfw thincuck
>eat whatever I want whenever I want
>lost 45 pounds since August

Am I doing something wrong?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.