[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the introvert depressive life has made me not even want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1454297969323.jpg (73 KB, 682x518) Image search: [Google]
1454297969323.jpg
73 KB, 682x518
>tfw the introvert depressive life has made me not even want to get a gf because I can't be bothered with people any more and just want to be left alone.

Having a girlfriend seems to be such a fucking chore. It's another person with their own problems, issues, insecurities etc. The sex payoff is not worth it and I don't care about the companionship, I don't need the ego stroking of someone liking me and accepting me.

Why would anyone here want a girlfriend?
>>
>>28806621

You feeling the need to type this out in some form rather than keep it completely to yourself shows you are lying about not wanting to be accepted. Reply whatever you want, because I'm out.
>>
>>28806621
If you honestly feel that way, you should just break up with them rather than stay with them.
>>
>>28806667
Not surprising a tripfag would post something retarded.

With your head up your ass assuming things you cannot fathom someone asking questions to gain insight. No, they always post so to be lower than you and for you to dismiss them.

I only wish the worst for you and that you will never be satisfied no matter the amount of attention seeking.
>>
>>28806621
I know how you feel comrade.

I want to hire a hooker to know what it's like at least but other than that I don't need or want a gf

drugs and money is more than enough for my emotional fulfilment and entertainment
>>
Why even bother with 3D girls when

>2d is free
>Onaholes exist
>You could get a marefu
>You would get cucked by Chad anyway.
>>
>>28806621

Grass is greener applies to most here. Dog chasing car, et cetera. I'm with you. The effect is even worse because women, even strong willed women, want a man to lead them emotionally in the relationship. So you've got to play half-father figure on top of everything else.
>>
>>28806621
>Why would anyone here want a girlfriend?
Because it's in your DNA.

You are so lazy you can't even be bothered to fulfill your basic biological function.

Pathetic.
>>
File: 1456184049465.jpg (101 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1456184049465.jpg
101 KB, 960x720
>>28806964
>Fulfilling biological function gives someone value in society and on anime image boards.

Are you stupid or just pretending?

You're basing someone's value on if they have children or not. honestly, do you realize what a fool you are being?
>>
File: 1464042335705.jpg (27 KB, 542x403) Image search: [Google]
1464042335705.jpg
27 KB, 542x403
>>28806964
>You are so lazy you can't even be bothered to fulfill your basic biological function.

The basic biological function is to reproduce, of which sex and companionship are just means to an end

If you don't have living biological offspring you're as much a genetic waste as any basement-dwelling NEET

>b-b-but maybe one of the chicks I fucked in college that dropped off the face of the Earth has my kid...maybe
>>
>>28806764
>marefu
now you're thinking
>>
>>28806964
>basic biological function
>having sex

Are you stupid?
>>
>>28806995
I didn't even mention children, mate.

The same genes that tell you to eat and breathe are telling you to find a mate, and you can't be stuffed.
Think about that.
You're like a starving man who can't be fucked getting up to eat something.
>>
>>28807269
You are so dumb. you are really dumb, for-real
>>
>>28807269

We have a tendency to fuck; of which offspring up until quite recently were a frequent result. Fortunately we have developed workarounds.
>>
>>28807119
>mfw cucked a fisherman and he's raising my 3yo son IRL
>>
>>28806621

27khv here.

I feel the same way. The older I get, the worse things become. I'm just a piece of shit, rotting away.
>>
>>28807309
No you are faggot
>>
That's how the brain works. it accustomed itself to the situation till eventually the will is aligned with it as well
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.