[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get a GF and lose my virginity after 24 long years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (98 KB, 781x412) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
98 KB, 781x412
>finally get a GF and lose my virginity after 24 long years
>asks me to move in to her place so we can split the rent
>everything's looking good for a few months
>suddenly she starts bitching about me playing video games
>gets angry every time I'm trying to chill or enjoy myself
>starts talking about my future

I packed my shit and moved back to my mom last night.

Don't EVER fall for the tfw no gf meme
>>
kek that pic is perfect. I can just imagine your gf bitching at you and you making that exact face.
>>
>>28806399
>you actually had a chance to be with a gf and spend time with her while planning out your future together
>lel nope had sex k thnx bye don't need gf anymore
and then you wonder why girls don't want you...
>>
>>28806462
So you expect me to drop all my hobbies, stop feeling good and work two jobs so I can serve a 4/10 mental cunt?

No thanks, if I ever meet a pleasant girl within my league then I may try again, but I doubt it will happen.
>>
AHHHGGRRRRR I JUST WANT TO START A FAMILY I HAVE A JOB, I HAVE MY OWN PLACE WHAT TH EFUCK UK YOU OP IM DRINKING TON IGHT BECAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM OF NO SERIOUS GF AND YOU THROW IT IN THE GARBAGE AGHRRRRRR

The last gf I had, I tried to get serious with and she left me FUK. I don't even enjoy videogames anymore, I like my job and coworkers, and want to raise a few kids UFKC FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUKC UKUSKDF AOSDHFUAFHOAUDHF
>>
>>28806399

Don't blame yourself for taking a chance one love -- you don't really know somone til you live with them.

Lucky you had somewhere to go, being stuck in a lease with an ex sucks hard.

Don't tolerate verbal abuse from a partner, friends. It doesn't get better with patience and understanding, it gets worse.

Love is still great though!

But someone who can't speak to you with respect doesn't love you. Walk away.
>>
>>28806604
If you have kids with a woman whose company you don't enjoy, it's going to become a broken home.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.