[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how does weed make you feel? i'm 27 and neet and i never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: Johann-Wolfgang-von-Goethe.jpg (17 KB, 350x100) Image search: [Google]
Johann-Wolfgang-von-Goethe.jpg
17 KB, 350x100
how does weed make you feel?
i'm 27 and neet and i never tried weed before, is it worth trying it out?
how? i have no friends...
>>
please reply you fuckers
>>
depends on the person

it relaxes you and enhances your senses so it makes things like listening to music or eating feel great. it can also help you gain new perspectives on things and think more creatively/abstractly. some cons of this are it can cause unpleasant thoughts to come to the forefront of your mind or make you anxious but that doesn't happen to most people.
>>
>>28806286
Ive been smoking for the past few days pretty much non-stop, depends on the type but i smoke a hybrid, one type makes you relaxed as is good for pain, other type gets you "stoned" and mind high, just makes you feel like a really mild mushroom trip, can't accurately describe it, just try it if you want to know.

Just makes me feel calm and collected
>>
>>28806394

Pretty much this. I get the anxiety occasionally, but it always depends on where I am and what I'm doing.

Last time I smoked, it was extremely fun. It felt like everything had been slowed to a complete crawl and I could enjoy every small thing more richly.
>>
Tried it, gave me really bad anxiousness and shortness of breath. Really weird to describe, it was like I was suddenly aware of my flaws, from my bad posture to the fact that I'm really unfit (skeletal, not fat). That made me really paranoid that my body would crumble at any given second.
>>
>>28806394
OP here, when i get drunk, then music sounds better, is that similar to weed?
>>
>>28806286
"Alcohol makes you think less, enough weed will make you think more"
>>
feels like medicine for stress
>>
>>28806525
I like to mix the two, you get the mind going in abstract ways and the alcohol to not control it and let it take you where you subconsciously want to go.

Oh wait that's acid not weed ^)
>>
>>28806286
The thing with weed is that its much more unpredictable then "any" other drug. Every strain has a different effect, the way you smoke it alters the high, where you do it, etc.
Just dont disregard it after one "bad" experience, it will be blissfull if you try it another time, trust me.
>>
>>28806286
You remember the good feelings when you were 10?
>'Holy shit this game is so cool. This boss is so rad!'
>'I love this cartoon, it's so funny!'
>'We went to the waterpark and I went down a huge slide so fast! I almost died!'

Assuming you're alone or don't get paranoid, your first few times might be like that. Or you might just fall on the floor laughing, stare at a wall and listen to a song on repeat for 3 hours, or eat too much and get a stomach ache after the high wears off.

If you smoke it often enough it'll eventually just make things more fun or interesting for you.

If you smoke it often enough for months and months you'll be able to function on it. Go to the store, play casual sports, etc. But, you may develop a habit that's annoying to break out of. Or you may never break out of it and become content with everything in your life. If you don't feel like you can ever do better go for it.

*also I don't believe in the whole best strain thing. Seems like a placebo effect. There's a slight difference in experience but it's not significant enough to matter.
>>
>>28806721
>if you smoke it for many months you'll be able to function on it
This.
>>
>>28806286
Half the time it made me giddy, extremely happy, and everything just felt better. I always had a low tolerance, so if I smoked enough I would get mild visual hallucinations. Stuff like only being able to see flat pixels while playing video games and not being able to comprehend that they represent a 3D space, seeing shapes in trees, depth perception going all fucky, etc

The other half of the time, it was hell and I thought I was dying. Intense paranoia, anxiety, and just all around bad feels. Sometimes getting a harsh hit would make my throat feel like it was on fire to an agonizing extent. My heart would pound hard and fast as hell and I felt like I couldn't breathe. I never had an issue with panic attacks, anxiety, or paranoia before I started smoking, and now I have ongoing issues with all three even years after quitting. Granted it was probably underlying mental issues I had, but they might not have surfaced or been as bad if I had never smoked.

Smoking weed is absolutely fine for most adults in moderation, but it can definitely fuck your shit up if you're one of the unlucky ones whose brain handles it differently. Don't listen to the fags who vehemently deny anything negative ever said about marijuana
>>
File: bhas.png (48 KB, 649x336) Image search: [Google]
bhas.png
48 KB, 649x336
Being high always made me worried I was going to shit myself
>>
>>28806847
so basically just like getting drunk. guess i wont bother risking getting into a prison for this.
>>
>>28807104
It's a whole other world when you mix the two anon

I'd say it's worth a shot
>>
>>28807370
>mix the two
terrible advice. It's way too easy to overdo it with weed and alcohol at the same time
>>
>>28806286
Nah, just makes you a loser that can socialize because people want to take your weed.
>>
>>28806286
Feels like getting drunk, just less messy, if that makes sense.
Time can either crawl or fly by, and generally you will feel elation.

You're first time smoking is going to suck for the first few minutes, because you have probably never smoked something before. Just remember to take manly hits and control yourself if you have a cough attack/can't breathe.

Just remember that you'll be alright and to take deep breathes. After a few minutes of that, you'll likely be on cloud 9.

Smoke with friends/coworkers if you have those.
>>
I have a history of panic attacks and depression so take this with a grain of salt. The few times I've smoked- I immediately felt like I was going to puke, and then would become extremely nervous that I would embarrass myself in front of whoever I was with. I would always have to remove myself from whatever situation I was in and walk around outside or lock myself in my room.

I would get a lot of intrusive thoughts, all of my insecurities and negative feelings about myself and my life would storm into my brain. Sometimes time would feel like it was slowing down and I looked at the sunset one time and it looked like a painting. Every time I got high I would just wish it was over. except I watched twin peaks once to calm myself down and it made me feel comfy. Then I'd be depressed and not feel right for a few days after. Why did I try it more than once? Because people would always say it gets better or it'll be differs this time. Don't do it OP it's not worth it. Best case scenario you feel goofy and will eat a bag of junk food and have fun watching tv. Worst case scenario you feel like shit for a couple hours.
>>
File: 1463849183350.jpg (32 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1463849183350.jpg
32 KB, 640x640
>>28806525
Nah. When you're high the music sounds way better than when you're drunk. You can hear all the details and shit. I would recommend smoking weed. Be sure to fap, listen to music, eat something that tastes good and watch a movie or anime you like
>>
Weed is great if you can handle it in moderation.

I can't unfortunately, and I suspect a lot of robots who've yet to try weed will find themselves in a similar boat. With nothing to do and nobody to talk to all day every day, smoking weed is a great escape. It really fucks with your head after a while, though. It makes you lazy and paranoid.
>>
dont smoke its bad for your brain and loses braincells

all its doing is forcing your brain to secrete all its hormones at one time for "heightened senses" which leads to a crash later on youll feel depleted and lethargic
>>
>>28806286
It chills you out and you will find things more entertaining. You will get really hungry too
>>
>>28806286
Ah, I have a drug test coming up so this thread is making me sad. I haven't smoked for months, but luckily the tolerance break will make my next high incredible.

Yes OP do try it. Make sure you breathe it in though. "Kiss" the blunt/joint and suck like a straw with each kiss to gather smoke in your mouth. Then breathe in fresh air to force the smoke deep into your lungs. Hold it for about 5 seconds then breathe it out,

Make sure you have good headphones and delicious snacking food
>>
It used to lift away all the stress and anxiety, now it makes me stim and struggle.
>>
>>28806286
Yeah OP weed is awesome. Makes you feel happy and relaxed for ~3 hours and everything is just better. If you don't have any friends you can order it off the dark net markets.

www.reddit.com/r/darknetmarketsnoobs

>secrete all its hormones at one time for "heightened senses" which leads to a crash later on youll feel depleted and lethargic
Kek tbhfam this is what DARE creates
>>
I like to see it as a robot drug, not because of alot of use it, i don't doubt it but not the reason i say it.
>you may feel you can function doing many things on it but in reality your short term memory turns into a pile of shit and learning is basically useless while baked
>easy to get psychologically addicted
>you can be alone for essentially 24/7 with some good wax and still be satisfied
>it lowers your life standards so much when you start heavy toking/dabbing
>most of your day will consist of getting high/getting hook up
Good things tho
>in moderation (hard for me to do so i quit all together) it's very good for stress and sleep (like 6 hours before you sleep)
>feels good comfy drug for any occasion (maybe not rave)
>>
>>28809867
Doesn't apply for small time once in a while type smokers though, however it's easy to get caught up and become a total pothead in my experience.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 611x503) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 611x503
>>28806286
>implying freedom can exist on either a political, social or metaphysical level
>>
File: 1457998289589.jpg (28 KB, 269x313) Image search: [Google]
1457998289589.jpg
28 KB, 269x313
>>28806286
I usually treat weed like alcohol, which means I smoke it on my days off or after work. That being said if you have no friends you might abuse it and end up spending all your money on it.

It makes me feel happy and excited, but I can get paranoid if I'm with other people which is why I smoke alone. I also tend to lose my train of thought and be very forgetful.
>is it worth trying it out?
Yes, just try not to make too much of a habit and end up spending all your money on it like I did back when I was in high school.
>>
>how does weed make you feel?

That's really a "how long is a piece of string?" question.

There are different kinds of weed, and different people with different brain states.

Just generally speaking, weed can make you feel very happy, or very relaxed, or very confused, or very scared.

If you're not experienced with it, it's much better if you want to try it to take very small doses. You might not feel anything, but that's better than feeling it too much and getting scared.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.