[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KUSH: Robot High Event #1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: leyellowweedman.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
leyellowweedman.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
Hey /r9k/, I was thinking of trying a cool exercise for high synchronization between robot individuals.

This exercise involves the use of cannabis. If you are a cannabis smoker, this thread is for you.

So I am thinking of every robot listening to the song Roll It Up by Hucci at exactly 2 am and listening for the lyrics "2 am, summer night"

Once you hear those lyrics, post that you heard it in this thread and we'll see how many robots post at the same time.

Here's the video, we still have a good hour and a half, so in the meantime, just talk about kush and your experience with it and whatnot with each other

Btw we have to ALL start listening to the song at the same time, 2 am EST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NzrHlc_5QU
>>
>>28806253
Furthermore if we get the synchronization right we might be in for all sorts of rewards!!
>>
File: 1460863399068.jpg (871 KB, 1277x849) Image search: [Google]
1460863399068.jpg
871 KB, 1277x849
>>28806253
Hey guys, weedman elton jane back here.

Another hour and five minutes, yall pumped?
>>
For what purpose
this has been original
>>
>>28806696
Sychronization purposes. It strengthens the board's capacity to produce meme magic.

This is how you obtain your fuel for meme magic. Through synchronization using cannabis.
>>
What about aus fags
>>
>>28806874
They'll have to sit on the sidelines for now

this is what they get for all of their shitposting
>>
Fucking why? I smoke weed, but all this stupid weed culture shit annoys me. It's just a drug. Junkies don't make threads about how they should all shoot up at the same time while listening to some shitty song because it would be sooooo awesome man.
>>
File: 1460273054300.png (415 KB, 654x702) Image search: [Google]
1460273054300.png
415 KB, 654x702
>>28806911
What, you don't want to acquire meme magic via cannabis smoking?
>>
>wielding meme magic
>being invested enough in the inherent meaninglessness of the world to actually try to influence what form that meaninglessness takes

Who /anti-meme/ here?
>>
>>28807023
Don't tell me you've NEVER wanted to rule the world?
>>
Anyone tried a soldering iron to light up? Apparently its pretty good. Everyone says use a ceramic tip not metal anyone know why?
>>
>>28807087
Metals burn easy, and melts at lower temperatures, so you're introducing more toxins into your body from the smoke produced by burning the metal.

Ceramics however don't carry the same toxins when you burn them.
>>
whos 2 am yours or mine
>>
>>28807162
EST nigr
>>
Ive been looking for a reason to finish off what little I have. You can't really force meme magic but this is a decent start. Catch you guys soon
>>
>>28807280
what is going to be your method of intake for your cannabis?

vaporizer here
>>
>>28807347
How much did you pay for your vape?
>>
>>28807379
115 dollaridoos

It's a Reign Three Kingz Vaporizer. It doesn't produce too much smoke, which is good because I got it so I could smoke at home while the senpai's here.
>>
File: 1460947237135.jpg (114 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1460947237135.jpg
114 KB, 640x640
Weedman Eltan Jane is back

we have three minutes left till our high synchronization exercise!

feeling excited?
>>
>>28807347
Vaporizing is truly the way to go but if I'm going to make an event of it I'll bring out the old water pipe.
>>
>>28806253
2AM

SUMMAH NIGHT
>>
2am summer night

Not sure if I feel too different but I'm feeling ok
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.